Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Excerpts From Klemp's 2008 EWWS Talk

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      Key words about that Kali quote (IMO)
      are: "There is said to be...."

      When someone says "said to be", the
      context can involve hand-me-down history.
      That doesn't make it true. Pseudo inform-
      ation can be (and has been) handed down
      as history.

      So Paul read a lot and heard a lot. Then
      he wrote it down.

      Does anybody remember his reference
      to ... how do you spell it? Ramakrishna?
      How, this Indian guy waited for hours and
      days for the mother goddess to appear?

      I think it was in one of the earlier books.
      Maybe I can find it sometime.

      The problem with hand-me-down history,
      IMO, is that if your just writting it to write
      it, eventually different accounts about the
      same topic are going to contradict. Maybe
      a reason is that reported history contains
      true and false, and every shade in between.

      Paul, Darwin and Harold probably could
      have researched the sources of dogma &
      history better (IMO). Admitting when they
      are not absolutely certain that something
      is the God's honest truth.

      "Said to be ..." is one indicator, IMO, that
      something may not represent the total truth.