A quickie

  • Ma-li
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      Prometheus abd Sharon, I just read your posts, and will answer as soon as I'm able.  Caught the bug from my grandchild, and can't stay up long enough to do anything important.

      Just a thought....do you suppose this is karmic payback for trying to escape?lololololololo No, it's because I've been exposed to the bug at their home, and at the clinic.

      Namaste
      Ma-li