Re:HK's Negative Actions Have Hurt The Vahana Effort!

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hello Liska and All,
      I do know the story about the Metal Detectors
      and it was due to 9/11/2001. It started that
      October and continues today!

      BTW-I was there and helped to take that one
      person, who went whacky, out to the hallway.
      And, there were no Metal Detectors after this
      or other incidents. It was all due to the Terrorist
      attacks on Sept. 11, 2001. And, there are enough
      security personnel, everywhere, that Klemp should
      have no fear from anyone. Believe me, I've seen
      the security layers and it's more than you might
      imagine. Behind the scenes it's very professional.

      Besides, if Klemp was who he claimed he would
      have the ability to make himself invisible, or
      would see the danger in advance and avoid it.
      HK is a Modern Prophet... right?

      The Metal Detectors are just another sign of
      Klemp's paranoia and unstable mental health.
      Shouldn't all ECK Chelas attending HK's talk
      be wearing Bullet Proof Vests just in case?
      Why Not? Shouldn't chelas be afraid of losing
      their life like Klemp is afraid of losing his?

      Also, most of the front row seats are always
      reserved for a certain select group of H.I.s.
      Bob Lawton's people tend to get good front
      row seats, as well as, ESC H.I. staffers or
      special out-of-town guests.

      Prometheus

      Liska Wrote:
      Prometheus, maybe somebody out there
      knows the story about the metal detectors.
      I thought they started using them when some
      crazed woman started running down the aisle
      toward Klemp shouting "Master, Master...!"

      The Shariyat states that H.I.'s are supposed
      to be willing to lay down their own lives for
      the Master. If that's true, then Klemp doesn't
      need metal detectors because any H.I. will
      take a bullet for him. Somebody should remind
      him of that Shariyat passage. Any ESC staff
      listening?

      By the way, what happened to Twitchell's
      repeated claims that all H.I.'s can communicate
      with each other through the inner channels?
      So, here we have another Eckankar myth because
      if this was true, Klemp could just send messages
      to all the H.I.'s. He wouldn't need to ask eckists
      to spy on each other (refer to his fox in the henhouse
      article) and he could protect himself at seminars
      by sending out a "Help Me!" command on the inner.

      So, Harold, why spend all that money for security
      and make eckists wait in long lines going through
      metal detectors? Just reserve all the front row seats
      for H.I.'s. Then, if there's an emergency, you give
      the command on the inner for every H.I. to save
      you while you hightail it out of there.

      Regards
      Liska

      prometheus wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > To see these policies continue after all these
      > years really makes me wonder WHY?
      >
      > Is Klemp so paranoid and egotistical that he
      > needs all of these precautions and defenses?
      > Yes, it seems so!
      >
      > Really, why would someone want to assassinate
      > Klemp? He's a loser! This just shows how
      > mentally unstable Klemp really is! Yet, HK's
      > nutty and paranoid Seminar behavior has
      > now become "normal" operating procedure.
      > Why don't ECKists ever question this? Or,
      > are they afraid to? Sure they are! And who would
      > be listening anyway? Probably someone who
      > would, also, be writing their name on a list.
      >
      > But, are other EK speakers or performers given
      > Bullet Proof Vests to wear? Are there Metal
      > Detectors on Friday night or during the day?
      > No! Of course not! It's all for old paranoid Klemp!
      >
      > Really, the proof is in the pudding! How can
      > Klemp be what he claims when he is so fearful!
      > Think about it! This is real undeniable proof!
      > It is factual! It is real! Those Metal Detectors
      > and the Searches at the Temple and ESC are
      > proof of Klemp's fear! One might question
      > whether HK has a Bullet Proof Vest on or has
      > Armed Body Guards, but there's no rationalizing
      > the other proof, or is there! Denial isn't just a
      > river in Egypt! LOL!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >

      > prometheus wrote:
      >
      > Hello All,
      > At Minneapolis EK Seminars, since 9/11/2001,
      > ECKists have been required to go through metal
      > detectors while Klemp wears a bullet proof vest
      > and has armed body guards standing near him!
      >
      > Do ECKists find anything wrong with this picture?
      >
      > What would Jesus or Gandhi do? Would they have
      > their followers searched before they were able to
      > enter a hall to listen to their talk? Would Jesus or
      > Gandhi be fearful of death and wear a bullet proof
      > vest and have armed body guards ready to shoot
      > and kill someone?
      >
      > And, isn't the LEM/Mahanta (Klemp) supposed to be
      > so much "higher" and "greater" than Jesus or Gandhi!
      > It seems the proof doesn't bear this out does it! Klemp
      > is fearful and is losing his mind (via fear & ego) more
      > and more each day. He's afraid to promote Joan to
      > the 12th and afraid to anoint a new LEM!
      >
      > I've heard some comments about the 2008 EWWS,
      > but I'm not all that interested in Klemp's nonsense.
      > If I was all that interested in what he had to say
      > I would have paid my $30 and taped the talk! But,
      > why should I? It's all a bunch of crap anyway. Klemp
      > never says anything that is new or interesting. HK's
      > pep talks are dumbed down because Klemp's
      > consciousness isn't above that of a 2nd initiate!
      >
      > Almost any H.I. could prepare and give a better
      > talk than Klemp's! Just put a Klemp mask on
      > someone and introduce him as the Mahanta the
      > Living ECK Master and viola! If the person's voice
      > doesn't sound quite like Klemp's then he could
      > attribute this to a food allergy which was the
      > result of taking on more Karma for his chelas!

    • drubezarne
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
        Prometheus, you said, "BTW-I was there and helped to take that one
        person, who went whacky, out to the hallway."

        Can you tell us the story about that person? What was HK's reaction?

        Liska

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
          Hello Liska and All,
          I think that Klemp just remarked that
          sometimes people get too much of the
          "ECK" at the seminars and will become
          overloaded and out of balance. It seemed
          like everyone related to HK's remarks.
          He could have said more about this but
          I was outside near the entryway to the
          main hall with the woman, and other H.I.s
          and security people.

          I'm almost thinking that this was an
          Orlando venue for this major EK seminar.
          I know it wasn't in Minneapolis. I was
          seated near the center of the main aisle
          and heard her yelling and then saw her
          running and waving her arms as she ran
          down the aisle and approached me.
          "We" stopped her about 50 feet from
          the stage and escorted her outside near
          the entrance. Actually, she was confused
          and suffering from what some call a
          "nervous (mental) breakdown" much like
          Klemp experienced when he jumped off
          that bridge and did a striptease at an
          airport in 1970.

          I heard Harry comment upon the incident
          while escorting her out and while standing
          outside through a partly open door.

          It is interesting that when things like this
          happen to others (except Klemp) it's referred
          to as getting too much of the "ECK" and being
          overloaded. With Klemp, it was the result of
          God-Realization! LOL!

          Prometheus