HK's Negative Actions Have Hurt The Vahana Effort!

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2008
      I wonder what EK Seminar "Newcomers"
      thought about the Metal Detectors and
      the Searches for Klemp's Sat. evening talk?
      They were invited to hear Guru Klemp
      give his talk and then had to go through
      Metal Detectors and open their bags to
      be Searched!!! Wouldn't a "Man of God"
      place his trust in God?

      These Metal Detectors and Searches
      have been going on for years and yet
      nobody is permitted to complain! ECK
      Leaders know they have to keep silent
      about what they see. ECKists have to
      rationalize and turn a blind eye to it all
      in order to have ECKankar work for them
      like their former religions worked for them
      (or not) all of those years ago.

      Would 2nd or 4th Plane (of Consciousness)
      Gandhi or Jesus worry about Terrorists?
      Yet, 14th Plane (of Con) Klemp seems to
      be paranoid and fearful! Doesn't this make
      ECKists wonder why? How can this be!

      Why should ECK Vahanas do all of that
      work when Klemp's negative behaviour
      destroys it all! How disheartening and
      embarrassing!

      ECKists should ask themselves, Would
      it be okay to do a body and bag search
      of people before they attended a local
      ECK Worship Service?

      As much as most former ECKists dislike
      Klemp we would never do him harm.
      Even if I lived within driving range of
      Minneapolis I'd never go to an EK Seminar,
      the EK Temple, or to the ESC to shout and
      protest. The Internet is enough. But, Klemp's
      knee jerk reaction to Fear was due to 9/11
      and is not about a threat from former ECKists.

      Klemp has gotten more and more paranoid,
      delusional, and mean spirited over the years.
      Really, are Terrorists going to target Klemp?
      Hmmmm, maybe a narcissist would think so!

      BTW- Since Klemp claims to be a "Modern
      Prophet" why didn't he foresee 9/11/2001?
      Psychics can make generalized predictions.

      Thus, why should ECKists continue to work
      for Klemp when he behaves like a fearful moron!
      What kind of a spiritual leader is Klemp when
      he's so paranoid? It's obvious that HK is just
      acting in a role he inherited from Gross, and
      that he can't get beyond his long-term mentally
      unstable nature!

      This is a Wake-UP Call for ECKists! Metal
      Detectors Do Not Equate to Higher Consciousness!

      Prometheus

      Prometheus Wrote:

      Are the Metal Detectors (for HK's talk)
      and Searches and Checked Bags for the
      Temple and ESC Tours still necessary?
      Why?

      These security precautions were, originally,
      Attacks. Why has Klemp continued this
      Fear Mongering search policy?

      Why is HK still wearing a Bullet Proof Vest
      and has Armed Body Guards when 9/11
      was a Terrorist Attack against this Country
      and Not against Klemp personally!

      Klemp's paranoia is proof that he's Not
      a Master! Do these security efforts make
      ECKists feel safer? Perhaps, especially
      during HK's talk. But, isn't the Mahanta
      supposed to "protect" chelas anyway and
      at all times? But, why can't the Mahanta
      "protect" himself? Even if HK was shot or
      blown up by Terrorists... wouldn't that be
      part of his Karmic Mission?

      Why then, is Klemp fearful of his own
      death? Talk is cheap isn't it! Klemp can't
      walk the walk!

      What are the chances of Terrorists attacking
      Klemp and Company? Really! What are the
      chances? I'll bet there's a greater chance of
      being struck by lightening or attacked by a
      shark!

      Once again, Why do ECKists Not See what
      is right in front of them? It seems to be the
      blind leading the blind when Chelas say
      nothing about those Metal Detectors or
      Searches. Don't think that Klemp knows
      nothing about these security precautions,
      after all, he's the Mahanta isn't he! Thus,
      if he didn't know he wouldn't be much of
      a Mahanta would he! Either way, Klemp is
      Not who or what he claims. It's so obvious!

      Prometheus

      Prometheus Wrote:

      I forgot to ask if Klemp still has his minions
      checking bags for the EK Temple and ESC
      tours? Does one get off the bus and still
      have their Bags Searched and Checked?

      I actually thought that the Metal Detectors
      at the main hall on Sat. night and searches
      at the EK Temple in Oct. 2001 were strange
      for ECKists to be put through. It seemed to
      be a knee-jerk reaction to fear. However,
      I, also, thought that it was only temporary!

      To see these policies continue after all these
      years really makes me wonder WHY?

      Is Klemp so paranoid and egotistical that he
      needs all of these precautions and defenses?
      Yes, it seems so!

      Really, why would someone want to assassinate
      Klemp? He's a loser! This just shows how
      mentally unstable Klemp really is! Yet, HK's
      nutty and paranoid Seminar behavior has
      now become "normal" operating procedure.
      Why don't ECKists ever question this? Or,
      are they afraid to? Sure they are! And who would
      be listening anyway? Probably someone who
      would, also, be writing their name on a list.

      But, are other EK speakers or performers given
      Bullet Proof Vests to wear? Are there Metal
      Detectors on Friday night or during the day?
      No! Of course not! It's all for old paranoid Klemp!

      Really, the proof is in the pudding! How can
      Klemp be what he claims when he is so fearful!
      Think about it! This is real undeniable proof!
      It is factual! It is real! Those Metal Detectors
      and the Searches at the Temple and ESC are
      proof of Klemp's fear! One might question
      whether HK has a Bullet Proof Vest on or has
      Armed Body Guards, but there's no rationalizing
      the other proof, or is there! Denial isn't just a
      river in Egypt! LOL!

      At Minneapolis EK Seminars, since 9/11/2001,
      ECKists have been required to go through metal
      detectors while Klemp wears a bullet proof vest
      and has armed body guards standing near him!

      Do ECKists find anything wrong with this picture?

      What would Jesus or Gandhi do? Would they have
      their followers searched before they were able to
      enter a hall to listen to their talk? Would Jesus or
      Gandhi be fearful of death and wear a bullet proof
      vest and have armed body guards ready to shoot
      and kill someone?

      And, isn't the LEM/Mahanta (Klemp) supposed to be
      so much "higher" and "greater" than Jesus or Gandhi!
      It seems the proof doesn't bear this out does it! Klemp
      is fearful and is losing his mind (via fear & ego) more
      and more each day. He's afraid to promote Joan to
      the 12th and afraid to anoint a new LEM!

      I've heard some comments about the 2008 EWWS,
      but I'm not all that interested in Klemp's nonsense.
      If I was all that interested in what he had to say
      I would have paid my $30 and taped the talk! But,
      why should I? It's all a bunch of crap anyway. Klemp
      never says anything that is new or interesting. HK's
      pep talks are dumbed down because Klemp's
      consciousness isn't above that of a 2nd initiate!

      Almost any H.I. could prepare and give a better
      talk than Klemp's! Just put a Klemp mask on
      someone and introduce him as the Mahanta the
      Living ECK Master and viola! If the person's voice
      doesn't sound quite like Klemp's then he could
      attribute this to a food allergy which was the
      result of taking on more Karma for his chelas!
      LOL!

      Prometheus
    • drubezarne
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2008
        Prometheus, maybe somebody out there knows the story about the metal
        detectors. I thought they started using them when some crazed woman
        started running down the aisle toward Klemp shouting "Master, Master...!"

        The Shariyat states that H.I.'s are supposed to be willing to lay down
        their own lives for the Master. If that's true, then Klemp doesn't
        need metal detectors because any H.I. will take a bullet for him.
        Somebody should remind him of that Shariyat passage. Any ESC staff
        listening?

        By the way, what happened to Twitchell's repeated claims that all
        H.I.'s can communicate with each other through the inner channels? So,
        here we have another Eckankar myth because if this was true, Klemp
        could just send messages to all the H.I.'s. He wouldn't need to ask
        eckists to spy on each other (refer to his fox in the henhouse
        article) and he could protect himself at seminars by sending out a
        "Help Me!" command on the inner.

        So, Harold, why spend all that money for security and make eckists
        wait in long lines going through metal detectors? Just reserve all the
        front row seats for H.I.'s. Then, if there's an emergency, you give
        the command on the inner for every H.I. to save you while you hightail
        it out of there.

        Regards
        Liska

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2008
          Hello Liska and All,
          I do know the story about the Metal Detectors
          and it was due to 9/11/2001. It started that
          October and continues today!

          BTW-I was there and helped to take that one
          person, who went whacky, out to the hallway.
          And, there were no Metal Detectors after this
          or other incidents. It was all due to the Terrorist
          attacks on Sept. 11, 2001. And, there are enough
          security personnel, everywhere, that Klemp should
          have no fear from anyone. Believe me, I've seen
          the security layers and it's more than you might
          imagine. Behind the scenes it's very professional.

          Besides, if Klemp was who he claimed he would
          have the ability to make himself invisible, or
          would see the danger in advance and avoid it.
          HK is a Modern Prophet... right?

          The Metal Detectors are just another sign of
          Klemp's paranoia and unstable mental health.
          Shouldn't all ECK Chelas attending HK's talk
          be wearing Bullet Proof Vests just in case?
          Why Not? Shouldn't chelas be afraid of losing
          their life like Klemp is afraid of losing his?

          Also, most of the front row seats are always
          reserved for a certain select group of H.I.s.
          Bob Lawton's people tend to get good front
          row seats, as well as, ESC H.I. staffers or
          special out-of-town guests.

          Prometheus

          prometheus wrote:

> [...]
          > is fearful and is losing his mind (via fear & ego) more
          > and more each day. He's afraid to promote Joan to
          > the 12th and afraid to anoint a new LEM!
          >
          > I've heard some comments about the 2008 EWWS,
          > but I'm not all that interested in Klemp's nonsense.
          > If I was all that interested in what he had to say
          > I would have paid my $30 and taped the talk! But,
          > why should I? It's all a bunch of crap anyway. Klemp
          > never says anything that is new or interesting. HK's
          > pep talks are dumbed down because Klemp's
          > consciousness isn't above that of a 2nd initiate!
          >
          > Almost any H.I. could prepare and give a better
          > talk than Klemp's! Just put a Klemp mask on
          > someone and introduce him as the Mahanta the
          > Living ECK Master and viola! If the person's voice
          > doesn't sound quite like Klemp's then he could
          > attribute this to a food allergy which was the
          > result of taking on more Karma for his chelas!

        • drubezarne
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
            Prometheus, you said, "BTW-I was there and helped to take that one
            person, who went whacky, out to the hallway."

            Can you tell us the story about that person? What was HK's reaction?

            Liska

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
              Hello Liska and All,
              I think that Klemp just remarked that
              sometimes people get too much of the
              "ECK" at the seminars and will become
              overloaded and out of balance. It seemed
              like everyone related to HK's remarks.
              He could have said more about this but
              I was outside near the entryway to the
              main hall with the woman, and other H.I.s
              and security people.

              I'm almost thinking that this was an
              Orlando venue for this major EK seminar.
              I know it wasn't in Minneapolis. I was
              seated near the center of the main aisle
              and heard her yelling and then saw her
              running and waving her arms as she ran
              down the aisle and approached me.
              "We" stopped her about 50 feet from
              the stage and escorted her outside near
              the entrance. Actually, she was confused
              and suffering from what some call a
              "nervous (mental) breakdown" much like
              Klemp experienced when he jumped off
              that bridge and did a striptease at an
              airport in 1970.

              I heard Harry comment upon the incident
              while escorting her out and while standing
              outside through a partly open door.

              It is interesting that when things like this
              happen to others (except Klemp) it's referred
              to as getting too much of the "ECK" and being
              overloaded. With Klemp, it was the result of
              God-Realization! LOL!

              Prometheus