Klemp Is Still Wearing A Bullet Proof Vest!

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2008
      At Minneapolis EK Seminars, since 9/11/2001,
      ECKists have been required to go through metal
      detectors while Klemp wears a bullet proof vest
      and has armed body guards standing near him!

      Do ECKists find anything wrong with this picture?

      What would Jesus or Gandhi do? Would they have
      their followers searched before they were able to
      enter a hall to listen to their talk? Would Jesus or
      Gandhi be fearful of death and wear a bullet proof
      vest and have armed body guards ready to shoot
      and kill someone?

      And, isn't the LEM/Mahanta (Klemp) supposed to be
      so much "higher" and "greater" than Jesus or Gandhi!
      It seems the proof doesn't bear this out does it! Klemp
      is fearful and is losing his mind (via fear & ego) more
      and more each day. He's afraid to promote Joan to
      the 12th and afraid to anoint a new LEM!

      I've heard some comments about the 2008 EWWS,
      but I'm not all that interested in Klemp's nonsense.
      If I was all that interested in what he had to say
      I would have paid my $30 and taped the talk! But,
      why should I? It's all a bunch of crap anyway. Klemp
      never says anything that is new or interesting. HK's
      pep talks are dumbed down because Klemp's
      consciousness isn't above that of a 2nd initiate!

      Almost any H.I. could prepare and give a better
      talk than Klemp's! Just put a Klemp mask on
      someone and introduce him as the Mahanta the
      Living ECK Master and viola! If the person's voice
      doesn't sound quite like Klemp's then he could
      attribute this to a food allergy which was the
      result of taking on more Karma for his chelas!
      LOL!

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 31, 2008
        I forgot to ask if Klemp still has his minions
        checking bags for the EK Temple and ESC
        tours? Does one get off the bus and still
        have their Bags Searched and Checked?

        I actually thought that the Metal Detectors
        at the main hall on Sat. night and searches
        at the EK Temple in Oct. 2001 were strange
        for ECKists to be put through. It seemed to
        be a knee-jerk reaction to fear. However,
        I, also, thought that it was only temporary!

        To see these policies continue after all these
        years really makes me wonder WHY?

        Is Klemp so paranoid and egotistical that he
        needs all of these precautions and defenses?
        Yes, it seems so!

        Really, why would someone want to assassinate
        Klemp? He's a loser! This just shows how
        mentally unstable Klemp really is! Yet, HK's
        nutty and paranoid Seminar behavior has
        now become "normal" operating procedure.
        Why don't ECKists ever question this? Or,
        are they afraid to? Sure they are! And who would
        be listening anyway? Probably someone who
        would, also, be writing their name on a list.

        But, are other EK speakers or performers given
        Bullet Proof Vests to wear? Are there Metal
        Detectors on Friday night or during the day?
        No! Of course not! It's all for old paranoid Klemp!

        Really, the proof is in the pudding! How can
        Klemp be what he claims when he is so fearful!
        Think about it! This is real undeniable proof!
        It is factual! It is real! Those Metal Detectors
        and the Searches at the Temple and ESC are
        proof of Klemp's fear! One might question
        whether HK has a Bullet Proof Vest on or has
        Armed Body Guards, but there's no rationalizing
        the other proof, or is there! Denial isn't just a
        river in Egypt! LOL!

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 2, 2008
          Are the Metal Detectors (for HK's talk)
          and Searches and Checked Bags for the
          Temple and ESC Tours still necessary?
          Why?

          These security precautions were, originally,
          Attacks. Why has Klemp continued this
          Fear Mongering search policy?

          Why is HK still wearing a Bullet Proof Vest
          and has Armed Body Guards when 9/11
          was a Terrorist Attack against this Country
          and Not against Klemp personally!

          Klemp's paranoia is proof that he's Not
          a Master! Do these security efforts make
          ECKists feel safer? Perhaps, especially
          during HK's talk. But, isn't the Mahanta
          supposed to "protect" chelas anyway and
          at all times? But, why can't the Mahanta
          "protect" himself? Even if HK was shot or
          blown up by Terrorists... wouldn't that be
          part of his Karmic Mission?

          Why then, is Klemp fearful of his own
          death? Talk is cheap isn't it! Klemp can't
          walk the walk!

          What are the chances of Terrorists attacking
          Klemp and Company? Really! What are the
          chances? I'll bet there's a greater chance of
          being struck by lightening or attacked by a
          shark!

          Once again, Why do ECKists Not See what
          is right in front of them? It seems to be the
          blind leading the blind when Chelas say
          nothing about those Metal Detectors or
          Searches. Don't think that Klemp knows
          nothing about these security precautions,
          after all, he's the Mahanta isn't he! Thus,
          if he didn't know he wouldn't be much of
          a Mahanta would he! Either way, Klemp is
          Not who or what he claims. It's so obvious!

          Prometheus

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 4, 2008
            I wonder what EK Seminar "Newcomers"
            thought about the Metal Detectors and
            the Searches for Klemp's Sat. evening talk?
            They were invited to hear Guru Klemp
            give his talk and then had to go through
            Metal Detectors and open their bags to
            be Searched!!! Wouldn't a "Man of God"
            place his trust in God?

            These Metal Detectors and Searches
            have been going on for years and yet
            nobody is permitted to complain! ECK
            Leaders know they have to keep silent
            about what they see. ECKists have to
            rationalize and turn a blind eye to it all
            in order to have ECKankar work for them
            like their former religions worked for them
            (or not) all of those years ago.

            Would 2nd or 4th Plane (of Consciousness)
            Gandhi or Jesus worry about Terrorists?
            Yet, 14th Plane (of Con) Klemp seems to
            be paranoid and fearful! Doesn't this make
            ECKists wonder why? How can this be!

            Why should ECK Vahanas do all of that
            work when Klemp's negative behaviour
            destroys it all! How disheartening and
            embarrassing!

            ECKists should ask themselves, Would
            it be okay to do a body and bag search
            of people before they attended a local
            ECK Worship Service?

            As much as most former ECKists dislike
            Klemp we would never do him harm.
            Even if I lived within driving range of
            Minneapolis I'd never go to an EK Seminar,
            the EK Temple, or to the ESC to shout and
            protest. The Internet is enough. But, Klemp's
            knee jerk reaction to Fear was due to 9/11
            and is not about a threat from former ECKists.

            Klemp has gotten more and more paranoid,
            delusional, and mean spirited over the years.
            Really, are Terrorists going to target Klemp?
            Hmmmm, maybe a narcissist would think so!

            BTW- Since Klemp claims to be a "Modern
            Prophet" why didn't he foresee 9/11/2001?
            Psychics can make generalized predictions.

            Thus, why should ECKists continue to work
            for Klemp when he behaves like a fearful moron!
            What kind of a spiritual leader is Klemp when
            he's so paranoid? It's obvious that HK is just
            acting in a role he inherited from Gross, and
            that he can't get beyond his long-term mentally
            unstable nature!

            This is a Wake-UP Call for ECKists! Metal
            Detectors Do Not Equate to Higher Consciousness!

            Prometheus

            Prometheus Wrote:

[...]

          • drubezarne
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 4, 2008
              Prometheus, maybe somebody out there knows the story about the metal
              detectors. I thought they started using them when some crazed woman
              started running down the aisle toward Klemp shouting "Master, Master...!"

              The Shariyat states that H.I.'s are supposed to be willing to lay down
              their own lives for the Master. If that's true, then Klemp doesn't
              need metal detectors because any H.I. will take a bullet for him.
              Somebody should remind him of that Shariyat passage. Any ESC staff
              listening?

              By the way, what happened to Twitchell's repeated claims that all
              H.I.'s can communicate with each other through the inner channels? So,
              here we have another Eckankar myth because if this was true, Klemp
              could just send messages to all the H.I.'s. He wouldn't need to ask
              eckists to spy on each other (refer to his fox in the henhouse
              article) and he could protect himself at seminars by sending out a
              "Help Me!" command on the inner.

              So, Harold, why spend all that money for security and make eckists
              wait in long lines going through metal detectors? Just reserve all the
              front row seats for H.I.'s. Then, if there's an emergency, you give
              the command on the inner for every H.I. to save you while you hightail
              it out of there.

              Regards
              Liska

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 4, 2008
                Hello Liska and All,
                I do know the story about the Metal Detectors
                and it was due to 9/11/2001. It started that
                October and continues today!

                BTW-I was there and helped to take that one
                person, who went whacky, out to the hallway.
                And, there were no Metal Detectors after this
                or other incidents. It was all due to the Terrorist
                attacks on Sept. 11, 2001. And, there are enough
                security personnel, everywhere, that Klemp should
                have no fear from anyone. Believe me, I've seen
                the security layers and it's more than you might
                imagine. Behind the scenes it's very professional.

                Besides, if Klemp was who he claimed he would
                have the ability to make himself invisible, or
                would see the danger in advance and avoid it.
                HK is a Modern Prophet... right?

                The Metal Detectors are just another sign of
                Klemp's paranoia and unstable mental health.
                Shouldn't all ECK Chelas attending HK's talk
                be wearing Bullet Proof Vests just in case?
                Why Not? Shouldn't chelas be afraid of losing
                their life like Klemp is afraid of losing his?

                Also, most of the front row seats are always
                reserved for a certain select group of H.I.s.
                Bob Lawton's people tend to get good front
                row seats, as well as, ESC H.I. staffers or
                special out-of-town guests.

                Prometheus

                prometheus wrote:

> [...]
                > is fearful and is losing his mind (via fear & ego) more
                > and more each day. He's afraid to promote Joan to
                > the 12th and afraid to anoint a new LEM!
                >
                > I've heard some comments about the 2008 EWWS,
                > but I'm not all that interested in Klemp's nonsense.
                > If I was all that interested in what he had to say
                > I would have paid my $30 and taped the talk! But,
                > why should I? It's all a bunch of crap anyway. Klemp
                > never says anything that is new or interesting. HK's
                > pep talks are dumbed down because Klemp's
                > consciousness isn't above that of a 2nd initiate!
                >
                > Almost any H.I. could prepare and give a better
                > talk than Klemp's! Just put a Klemp mask on
                > someone and introduce him as the Mahanta the
                > Living ECK Master and viola! If the person's voice
                > doesn't sound quite like Klemp's then he could
                > attribute this to a food allergy which was the
                > result of taking on more Karma for his chelas!

              • drubezarne
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
                  Prometheus, you said, "BTW-I was there and helped to take that one
                  person, who went whacky, out to the hallway."

                  Can you tell us the story about that person? What was HK's reaction?

                  Liska

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
                    Hello Liska and All,
                    I think that Klemp just remarked that
                    sometimes people get too much of the
                    "ECK" at the seminars and will become
                    overloaded and out of balance. It seemed
                    like everyone related to HK's remarks.
                    He could have said more about this but
                    I was outside near the entryway to the
                    main hall with the woman, and other H.I.s
                    and security people.

                    I'm almost thinking that this was an
                    Orlando venue for this major EK seminar.
                    I know it wasn't in Minneapolis. I was
                    seated near the center of the main aisle
                    and heard her yelling and then saw her
                    running and waving her arms as she ran
                    down the aisle and approached me.
                    "We" stopped her about 50 feet from
                    the stage and escorted her outside near
                    the entrance. Actually, she was confused
                    and suffering from what some call a
                    "nervous (mental) breakdown" much like
                    Klemp experienced when he jumped off
                    that bridge and did a striptease at an
                    airport in 1970.

                    I heard Harry comment upon the incident
                    while escorting her out and while standing
                    outside through a partly open door.

                    It is interesting that when things like this
                    happen to others (except Klemp) it's referred
                    to as getting too much of the "ECK" and being
                    overloaded. With Klemp, it was the result of
                    God-Realization! LOL!

                    Prometheus