Re: Russell's Cosmic Consciousness Is Way Beyond Klemp's!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2008
      Hi Liska and All,
      Oops! Sorry! My bad! I have some of
      Russell's books in my library, but not
      online as pdf. I have "The Secret of Life,"
      and "The Message of the Divine Iliad
      Volumes 1 & 2."

      Hmmm, I just noticed that Volume 2
      is a first edition (1949) and is signed!
      Russell signed it under a picture of
      Jesus in the very front of the book.

      In this same book Russell gives his
      First Lecture [22 pages] "Concerning
      Sex Practices." I wonder why Klemp
      doesn't talk about this subject?

      Here's excerpts on this lecture from
      pages 160,165, 167, 168, 169 & 172:

      "The waves formed between the two
      poles of a battery are balanced and
      harmonious, but if the two units which
      formed the battery were of different
      sizes, the current which oscillates
      between the two would be unbalanced
      and inharmonious; therefore, damaging
      the battery... Sodium and chlorine are
      good examples of positive and negative
      opposites of a pair which are equally
      but oppositely balanced with each other
      and each equally unbalanced with its
      fulcrum equator. If these two chemical
      elements 'marry,' they may become such
      perfectly balanced and stable mates that
      the chemists call them 'affinities'... It is
      a common saying that people should
      marry their opposites. Nothing could be
      more contrary to universal law than this
      statement... All opposites of all kinds extend
      from a mutual equator which is their common
      unity, and to that equator they must eventually
      return in order to repeat. Every pair must
      become one in order to again become two...
      All bodies of all creatures are mechanisms
      created for purposes of manifesting God
      through action. Each bodily mechanism
      must be created true to purpose."

      I guess we can see where Twit probably
      got his views on positive and negative
      poles (like a battery) for males and females!

      Prometheus

      drubezarne wrote:

      Prometheus, can you give us the
      links to Walter Russell's pdf books?