Russell's Cosmic Consciousness Is Way Beyond Klemp's!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hello All,
      I've never heard anything this insightful
      coming out of Harold Klemp's mouth!
      Why is that? Russell's Cosmic Consciousness
      was greater (80 some years ago) than Klemp's
      current "mahanta consciousness!"

      Of course, in the following excerpts we
      also see another source for PT's plagiarized
      material. Twitchell, obviously, did some
      tweaking with a few embellishments and
      some paraphrasing, but basically Twit
      stole these concepts too. I'm sure that PT,
      especially, liked Russell's comments about
      "Universal Illusion" and "the Imaginary thought
      processes of God's mind."

      Anyway, enjoy the read- I forget the site
      I found this on-just Google Walter Russell
      or Cosmic Consciousness.

      BTW-There are LINKS to Russell's books in pdf

      Prometheus

      Walter Russell on:

      *Cosmic Consciousness

      People consider the Golden Rule just an
      ideal for practice in close family and social
      relations, but not for business dealings. …
      Jesus said, "Love ye one another", and
      "Do ye unto one another as ye would have
      them do unto you", but few since that day
      have known what He meant, or have practiced
      it in their daily lives.

      The way to gradually attain cosmic consciousness
      is to intensify one's conscious awareness by
      much aloneness and companionship with God
      while manifesting Him in every moment and
      in every task of life.

      Moment-by-moment companionship with
      God brings with it so great a realization
      of Oneness with Him that the transformation
      into that full realization of unity is apt to
      take place at any time.

      The deterrent to cosmic consciousness is
      the feeling that God is far away instead of
      being within, and that we can reach that far
      away God only through sources outside of ourselves.

      ("The Dawn of a New Nay in Human Relations",
      Address by Walter Russell, May 19, 1951)

      Since he experienced Illumination during 39 days
      and nights in May and June of 1921, Walter Russell
      was very much concerned with the development of
      a "cosmic consciousness" of as many people as possible.
      To this end, he and his wife Lao Russell developed the
      "Home Study Course in Cosmic Consciousness" and
      founded the still existing private "University of Science
      and Philosophy".

      *The Evil

      "The first and most conspicuous effect of Illumination
      into full Cosmic Consciousness is one's awareness
      of the utter absence of evil, sin, or shame. There
      is no thought of such an unbalanced condition while
      in the one ecstatic condition of perfect balance,
      which the Light of love is. …

      That which Man calls evil, sin, or shame – or any
      of its attributes, such as anger, jealousy, worry,
      fear, cruelty, lust, or the greeds which lead to
      murders and wars – are unbalanced conditions
      created by Man who has not yet learned the law
      love, which demands equal interchange between
      all opposite conditions in all human relations.

      Man, himself, has manufactured evil, sin, and
      shame because of the impossibility of keeping
      himself in balance due to his greeds, which impel
      him to take what he wants without giving in order
      to be regiven. There is no such thing in Nature
      as evil, sin, or shame. Nature is never unbalanced.
      The heavens give light and rains to earth and earth
      regives equally of her forests, crops, and vapors
      that replenish the heavens. That is Nature's manifestation
      of the law of love, which keeps Nature ever in balance."

      (Walter und Lao Russell, Home Study Course
      in Cosmic Consciousnes, Unit 2, Lesson 7)

      *Illumination

      My ability to prove God as a scientific fact and
      bring Him within the range of man's comprehension
      through incontrovertible evidence of His controlling
      Presence in all creating things is the result of
      having fully experienced that rarest of all spiritual
      phenomena known as the Illumination into the
      Light of Cosmic Consciousness, during a thirty-nine
      day and night period in May and June of 1921.

      I will not describe that phenomenon here, for
      it will be fully described in the following pages,
      except to say that the seat of sensation becomes
      completely severed from its centring conscious
      Mind for intervals, followed by intervals of complete
      severance, one becomes wholly Mind, the One
      Mind of God, in which exists all-knowledge, all-power,
      and all-presence. Relatively few such experiences
      of illumination have been recorded throughout world
      history.

      Naturally, the entirety of the secrets of Creation
      were mine to know as a complete and consistent
      cosmogony, which knowing enabled me to envision
      the universe as a whole. Underlying the creative
      process of the universe was a fundamental principle
      of such simplicity that I felt that I could gather the
      great scientists of the world together and give them
      that entire principle of such simplicity that I felt that
      I could gather the great scientists of the world together
      and give them that entire principle in a few minutes,
      for I had been aware that for decades science has
      been searching for such an underlying principle,
      which would apply to all phenomena.

      (Walter und Lao Russell, Home Study Course
      in Cosmic Consciousness, Prelude

      *Home Study Course in Cosmic Consciousness

      The purpose of these lessons is twofold. First,
      and paramount, is to prepare the layperson
      who desires personal power and progress through
      achievement in personal creative expression to
      attain that end by full understanding of the Cause
      of all the Effects he produces in order that he
      may command those effects to his obedience.

      With cosmic knowledge as a foundation upon
      which he can firmly stand to face every problem
      of his daily life, whether social, domestic, business,
      health, family, friendships, professional or otherwise,
      he can meet all problems with a clarity of vision
      to conquer them with intelligent action and decision
      instead of complexing his problems because of his
      inability to fully comprehend their cause.

      The secondary purpose is to so thoroughly define
      and explain this universal illusion, which seems
      so real to the human senses, and proves to the
      satisfaction of the most exacting scientists that
      the entire electric wave universe is but a cosmic
      cinema picturing a cosmic idea of cause and effect
      with cosmic projection cameras called wave fields
      of light. These imaginary cosmic projection cameras
      of light wave fields are as describable and definable
      mechanically as the projection machines of their
      earthly counterparts are describable and definable.

      The cosmic cinema is a glorious manifestation
      of the imaginary thought processes of God's Mind,
      but the projected light images of God's imagining,
      which seem to move and have life of being in themselves,
      are but electrically-sensed thought forms of thought
      imaginings that but constitute a mirage of the reality
      which they but simulate. This fact will gradually be
      clarified as these chapters unfold, as will God's reason
      for limiting the senses of men in order that he should
      believe the simulation to be reality.

      The solution of the seemingly unfathomable mystery
      of Creator and Creation fulfils a prophecy made by
      Sir Oliver Lodge who said, in effect, that if in the
      coming centuries the great cosmic secret was ever
      revealed to man, its discovery would not come from
      the trained scientific Mind but would be the supreme
      vision of some poet, painter, philosopher, or saint who
      could see the universe as a whole.

      It is my hope that every reader will so clearly comprehend
      each part of this whole picture of God's cosmic plan that
      he or she will envision and comprehend the many parts
      as One Whole. Those readers who can so strongly see
      the Oneness of all the seeming many parts of God's plan
      may make of their own lives a divine extension of that
      One and thus become master Creators of their own creating
      universe.

      (Walter und Lao Russell, Home Study Course
      in Cosmic Consciousness, Prelude

      *Mystics

      Beyond the genius is the mystic.

      The mystic is one who has attained cosmic consciousness
      by a complete severance of the seats of consciousness
      and sensation. He is then almost totally unaware of his
      body and is totally aware of the Light of God centering
      him. Omniscience comes to him in that timeless blinding
      flash of light which is characteristic of a complete severance.
      This experience was described in the illumination of St. Paul.
      Every timeless flash of intense inspiration which comes to
      any man is a partial illumination, for inspiration is the manner
      in which new knowledge comes to man from the cosmos.

      Of all mystics, Jesus was the outstanding example of
      all time. He was the only One in all history to have known
      complete cosmic-conscious unity with God.

      The Bible refers to cosmic-conscious experience
      as "the illumination" or "being in the Light" or
      "in the Spirit."

      In all history less than forty cases of partial cosmic
      consciousness are known, and probably not more
      that three of these anywhere nearly approached
      the complete state of illumination experienced by
      the Nazarene.

      Cosmic Consciousness is the ultimate goal of all
      mankind. All will know it before the long journey
      of man is finished, but there are many in this new
      age just dawning who are ready for it in part, if
      not fully.

      Many desire it fully, but it is best that it come bit
      by bit for the complete severance is very dangerous.
      The ecstasy of this supreme experience is so great
      that one does not wish to come back. The power
      of severance of soul from body is within easy
      accomplishment, but to step back into the body
      is very difficult.

      (Walter Russell, The Secret of Light, pp 27-28)
    • Leanne Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2008
        I have heard something similar from Charles Haanal master key system.

        What about god and akshar realization? And akshar+++ realization. Is it attainable?
        Can one get fried lik HKlemp did in god consciousness?

        Did HK mention the 12th initiates at the eck semenar?

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2008
          Prometheus, can you give us the links to Walter Russell's pdf books?

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2008
            Hi Liska and All,
            Oops! Sorry! My bad! I have some of
            Russell's books in my library, but not
            online as pdf. I have "The Secret of Life,"
            and "The Message of the Divine Iliad
            Volumes 1 & 2."

            Hmmm, I just noticed that Volume 2
            is a first edition (1949) and is signed!
            Russell signed it under a picture of
            Jesus in the very front of the book.

            In this same book Russell gives his
            First Lecture [22 pages] "Concerning
            Sex Practices." I wonder why Klemp
            doesn't talk about this subject?

            Here's excerpts on this lecture from
            pages 160,165, 167, 168, 169 & 172:

            "The waves formed between the two
            poles of a battery are balanced and
            harmonious, but if the two units which
            formed the battery were of different
            sizes, the current which oscillates
            between the two would be unbalanced
            and inharmonious; therefore, damaging
            the battery... Sodium and chlorine are
            good examples of positive and negative
            opposites of a pair which are equally
            but oppositely balanced with each other
            and each equally unbalanced with its
            fulcrum equator. If these two chemical
            elements 'marry,' they may become such
            perfectly balanced and stable mates that
            the chemists call them 'affinities'... It is
            a common saying that people should
            marry their opposites. Nothing could be
            more contrary to universal law than this
            statement... All opposites of all kinds extend
            from a mutual equator which is their common
            unity, and to that equator they must eventually
            return in order to repeat. Every pair must
            become one in order to again become two...
            All bodies of all creatures are mechanisms
            created for purposes of manifesting God
            through action. Each bodily mechanism
            must be created true to purpose."

            I guess we can see where Twit probably
            got his views on positive and negative
            poles (like a battery) for males and females!

            Prometheus