Klemp May "Change" His Plans For Joan!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2008
      Hello Mish and All,
      Klemp's "LOSER" comments show his anger
      and a mean spirited, Truer, side to his nature.
      It seems that Klemp is looking into a mirror
      while saying these Neg. words. It's obvious
      that he is the one that has a KAL like "Mental
      Passion or Habit Like Anger" while referring
      to "headstrong followers" as being "losers!"

      Let's use Klemp's own words of "Fix Blame
      On The Mahanta" to show chelas the truth!
      When HK makes promises such as "PROTECTION"
      and "HEALING," but can't Walk the Walk
      he should be held accountable for his
      unfulfilled promises and empty words!
      Klemp, as LEM/Mahanta has a "RESPONSIBILITY"
      to his followers... it's NOT One-Sided and
      Only On The "INNER!" Where is the real outer
      proof that he is Who he claims and has those
      Special Powers when relatively young H.I.
      Chelas are dying from Cancer! H.I.s are
      supposed to be free of Karma and Klemp
      claimed to resolve any additional Karma
      for them! Didn't Klemp say that he was
      "the holding tank for Karma," and that
      this is the excuse he uses for his own
      poor health!

      Also, Why are there so few 8th Initiates when
      there are Hundreds of Long-Time 7ths! Klemp
      can't even deliver on Outer Initiations! This
      is even more frustrating for them as time runs
      down. This fact also shows that Klemp's a tired,
      old, stingy and fearful control freak! HK's fearful
      of losing control by giving or sharing too much
      power with others! Such are the ways of a narcissist!

      Quotes from HK's "Those Wonderful ECK Masters:"

      "... AN INABILITY TO CONTROL SOME MENTAL
      PASSION or HABIT LIKE ANGER, THEN HIS
      SPIRITUAL MOMENTUM STOPS. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.
      Of course, a headstrong follower always tries
      to fix blame on the Mahanta, the Living ECK
      Master when his attempts to advance in ECK
      come to nothing.

      BUT such an attitude changes nothing. The
      INDIVIDUAL IS A LOSER and WILL CONTINUE
      TO BE A LOSER until he adopts the practices
      of a winner."

      BTW - I have to agree with Mish that Klemp
      might "CHANGE" his mind since we've outed
      him by having foreseen his plan to elevate Joan
      to EK Master status.

      HK's plan has two motives:
      (1) The EK Master status would appease Joan
      and their marriage would, finally, be on a more
      equal level;

      (2) The 12th would leave Joan in a more powerful
      and secure position at the ESC, with a new LEM,
      and would put her on a equal level with him so
      that she can still keep an eye on things for Klemp!

      Prometheus

      MISH WROTE:
      Hi, All!

      I got it on the inner 3 years ago, after reading Klemp's
      book "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," that his wife
      Joan would be promoted to eck master/co-l.e.m. Various
      comments and stories that Klemp wrote about in his
      book were indicators and nudges that helped me to see
      the light in what Klemp was planning for himself and Joan.
      The book came at a time when Klemp was feeling somewhat
      angry and vulnerable. He might have been getting it on his
      inner that the foxes were circling his henhouse and he had
      to protect himself . . . well, he might have said protect his
      chickens (chelas) but I think we have some idea of how his
      mind works--"it's all for Harry and all for Harry!" : )

      Anyway, I wrote about this, cited passages from his book
      that were subtly suggesting that Joan was going to be an
      eck master, if not one already, and she would be right up
      there on stage assisting Klemp and maintaining the power
      base he just can't relinquish . . . he doesn't have the courage
      to step down. He knows what he did to Darwin and there is
      that karma stuff to worry about big time in his case!!

      But now I think Klemp has reached a different level here
      regarding Joan. He had her up on stage with him last year
      at the WW and I imagine she was quite pleased to be there . . .
      until Klemp so nastily humiliated her in front of and to the
      shock of the chelas. Klemp was torn; he wasn't ready to share
      the stage with even his beloved Joan . . . and besides, he
      wouldn't want those of us here on ESA to appear in the
      slightest correct in our predictions about Joan!

      Well, I'm really sorry about this for Joan. It looks like the
      plans have been shelved regarding Joan. Too bad; so sad!

      Here's a revisit to an excerpt from Klemp's
      "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," page 211:

      "BELIEF in the Master's ever-present company
      relies upon an individual's degree of unfoldment.
      Actual inner experiences help one move to a greater
      understanding of the ways of divine revelation.
      BUT IF he chooses to hang on to shopworn karmic
      debts due to, say, AN INABILITY TO CONTROL SOME
      MENTAL PASSIONor HABBIT LIKE ANGER, THEN HIS
      SPIRITUAL MOMENTUM STOPS. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.
      Of course, a headstrong follower always tries to fix
      blame on the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master when
      his attempts to advance in ECK come to nothing.

      BUT such an attitude changes nothing. The INDIVIDUAL
      IS A LOSER and WILL CONTINUE TO BE A LOSER
      until he adopts the practices of a winner.

      I'm used to such misdirected slings. They go with my
      position. I REALIZE THAT AT SOME POINT AN INDIVIDUAL
      WILL BREAK FREE of his holding pattern AND AGAIN
      SOAR HIGHER. It's when he's seen that ALL RESPONSIBILITY
      FOR HIS UNFOLDMENT LIES WITH HIM ALONE."

      It's interesting how Klemp will attribute his loser behavior
      description to others when it so clearly describes him--
      his angry and delusional mind in all his glory. Mish