Re: Testimonial about Eckankar's Brainwashing

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7 2:16 PM
      Hi Liska and All,
      Thanks for posting this. I have a
      different take on resigning the EK
      membership versus letting it lapse.
      I let mine lapse and let them waste
      postage by sending me reminders!

      I too purged myself of most EK materials,
      but am glad I kept some for references
      to use on this site.

      After one leaves the EK mindset behind
      it is interesting to reread the EK works
      and stories with a renewed and clear mind
      which can not only see the lies of religion,
      but also the greater flaws in HK's presence.

      This clarity of Truth shouts out to the
      rational, focused, and uncluttered mind
      which has now helped to renew Soul.

      Yes, no one and no religion can ever
      take this hard won freedom away ever
      again! Truth and Freedom are tied together!

      drubezare wrote:
      > I found the following an interesting
      testimonial by a former eckist. It is just
      another example of the conditioning that
      occurs in Eckankar and how long it can
      take to shake it off. It's from the Truth Seeker BB.