Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Hey Chela Chat: Don't Shoot the Messenger!

    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 4, 2008
      Liska,

      Thanks for sharing about that. I had no
      idea it existed.

      No, I don't think they would let me join.
      I'm not a H.I.

      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 5, 2008
        Hello Etznab and All,
        Just because you're not an H.I. doesn't
        mean you can't join. What do they require
        for membership... a quote from the most
        recent H.I. Letter?

        I guess they, also, may want your "real name"
        and location so they can ask around about
        you. Still, there are many H.I.s who aren't
        in the EK spotlight and don't want to be.
        They want their privacy.

        And, I'm not sure that the ESC would provide
        them membership info. Eckankar membership
        info and one's "rank" are supposed to remain
        private. Of course I could be wrong as to what
        membership info is being shared. Klemp has
        never really been specific on anything.

        After all, at one time, ECKists were supposed
        to keep their "spiritual stories" private as well,
        and we can see how Klemp has "changed" that
        policy too!

        Prometheus