Re: Synchronicity, Etc.

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
      Hi Mish and Etznab,
      I went to the A.R.E. link Etznab posted
      below and that "JR" character was a real
      asshole! He must be one of Klemp's H.I.
      (henchmen) Clerics! What he said to Etznab
      could just as easily be applied to Klemp
      who lives in Eden Prairie, MN! And, Why
      do ECKists rely on 38 year old 1st and
      2nd Plane Shariyats for their "Holy Books?"
      They were plagiarized by Twitchell anyway!
      Why can't Klemp write some Lower Plane
      Shariyats like numbers 3 & 4? Klemp can't
      even write poetry that compares to the
      2nd/4th Plane Islamic follower Rumi.

      BTW- I saw where Rich and Leaf were
      getting into it on A.R.E. too! However,
      I have to agree with Rich's assessment
      of Leaf's recent comments. Leaf is a small-
      minded, deluded, and out-of-control
      Narcissist. He got knocked off his pedestal
      but is still looking for a following... Leaf's
      small-mindedness reminds me of the EK
      "maverick" Doug Marman (another Narcissist).

      Prometheus

      Mish wrote
      Etznab!
      I just now went to your link and read your response to
      the post on A.R.E. It is very well expressed. And I am
      glad that you stuck with your research. That is being
      responsible and open-minded. I know we don't agree
      on all issues, but I don't know anyone in my life that I
      have totally agreed with and vice versa for sure. It is
      nice that you come to this discussion board with your
      input. It shows that we can dialogue with respect.

      Thanks!

      http://www.mirrorh.com/classicexample.html

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
        E.S.A.,

        I'm giving the links to these posts for context.

        http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1400&Focus=1400#Comment_1400

        "....
        People are fascinated with the fatherly figure of a wise
        adept that can answer all questions and give out only
        words of truth. People want to have a strong leader. A
        history of achievements that supports the leaders cause
        is paramount in getting the individual to delve deeper into
        the mystery of the Ancient teachings. Eck having its
        historical roots embedded in almost all the world teachings
        did not have a direct history for itself. The seeker needed
        something to look back onto. The seeker needed to point
        out to others or himself of the truths that existed through-
        out the ages of the Light and Sound. It is to the credit of
        Paul's imagination that the invention of fictional and non-
        fictional legends such as the Eck Masters were brought
        forth to be an example of the Light and Sound and its
        historical achievements in the past. In Paul's mind it was
        not the messager that was important as much as the
        delivery and the message itself. Using his knowledge of
        the Great Masters of the past, the Eck Masters were
        created to each bring about a part of the contributing
        truth to the Eck Teachings. ...."

        *********

        The impression I got from that post was the author
        believed that Paul Twitchell simply made some things
        up. This is a point I have tried to discuss on A.R.E.
        (the posts still weren't posting the last I looked).

        Here is another example:

        "[....] 3. Did Paul Twitchell copy other writers works?
        Yes. Well, I guess I can give yes or no answers some-
        times. 4. Did Paul Twitchell use other writers words
        and put his Eck masters names on them as if the Eck
        Master were saying them? Yes. [....]"

        http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=264&page=1#Item_0

        I believe that was a quote by Doug Marman,
        from the TS post: A Few Responses (it's hard
        to tell because TS hasn't so far transcribed all
        the information, apparently).

        That last question and answer is something
        I have attempted to discuss with Eckists for a
        number of years. Example: "Did Paul Twitchell
        use other writers words and put his Eck masters
        names on them as if the Eck Master were saying
        them?"

        Someone apparently asked these questions
        and Doug answered them. I believe.

        As for Patti Simpson and her "active" status,
        I believe that someone [Doug?] answered this
        question years ago as well.

        "[....] I know that Patti does still feel very fond
        feelings toward Paul, but she is also not active
        in Eckankar. Past that, I would rather she answer
        the rest for herself. [....]"

        http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=310

        I'll have to check if Patti answers this. Maybe
        something will come out during her talk at the
        Monterey Conference today.

        BTW, I wonder if A.R.E. posts will come back
        up after the conference? That would be a funny
        coincidence (just kidding), IMO.

        Etznab

        P.S. To verify it was Doug who wrote the TS post
        "A Few Responses" (and probably the one: "More

        http://web.archive.org/web/20040212021904/http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.asp#m270

        Specifically:

        Response to Doug Marman's "A Few Responses"
        : Truth Leads Us To The ONE