Re: A Testimonial Without the Mahanta's Help!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4 9:01 AM
      Thanks for sharing this story which is one of synchronicity.
      Obviously, the friend had to find that new job while it was
      available. Waiting to search for it after her trip might have
      been too long--the job might not have been there for her.
      Also, now she can better enjoy her trip, because she has
      things worked out! I guess this is a classic example of "when
      a door closes, a window opens," and we all can be comforted
      by that thought when going through troubling times. I wish
      your friend the best! Very nice example of how things work
      out for people without the assistance or help of a mahanta. : )