Re: Synchronicity, Etc.

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
      Etznab!

      I just now went to your link and read your response to
      the post on A.R.E. It is very well expressed. And I am
      glad that you stuck with your research. That is being
      responsible and open-minded. I know we don't agree
      on all issues, but I don't know anyone in my life that I
      have totally agreed with and vice versa for sure. It is
      nice that you come to this discussion board with your
      input. It shows that we can dialogue with respect.

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
        Hi Mish and Etznab,
        I went to the A.R.E. link Etznab posted
        below and that "JR" character was a real
        asshole! He must be one of Klemp's H.I.
        (henchmen) Clerics! What he said to Etznab
        could just as easily be applied to Klemp
        who lives in Eden Prairie, MN! And, Why
        do ECKists rely on 38 year old 1st and
        2nd Plane Shariyats for their "Holy Books?"
        They were plagiarized by Twitchell anyway!
        Why can't Klemp write some Lower Plane
        Shariyats like numbers 3 & 4? Klemp can't
        even write poetry that compares to the
        2nd/4th Plane Islamic follower Rumi.

        BTW- I saw where Rich and Leaf were
        getting into it on A.R.E. too! However,
        I have to agree with Rich's assessment
        of Leaf's recent comments. Leaf is a small-
        minded, deluded, and out-of-control
        Narcissist. He got knocked off his pedestal
        but is still looking for a following... Leaf's
        small-mindedness reminds me of the EK
        "maverick" Doug Marman (another Narcissist).

        Prometheus

        Mish wrote

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
          E.S.A.,

          I'm giving the links to these posts for context.

          http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1400&Focus=1400#Comment_1400

          "....
          People are fascinated with the fatherly figure of a wise
          adept that can answer all questions and give out only
          words of truth. People want to have a strong leader. A
          history of achievements that supports the leaders cause
          is paramount in getting the individual to delve deeper into
          the mystery of the Ancient teachings. Eck having its
          historical roots embedded in almost all the world teachings
          did not have a direct history for itself. The seeker needed
          something to look back onto. The seeker needed to point
          out to others or himself of the truths that existed through-
          out the ages of the Light and Sound. It is to the credit of
          Paul's imagination that the invention of fictional and non-
          fictional legends such as the Eck Masters were brought
          forth to be an example of the Light and Sound and its
          historical achievements in the past. In Paul's mind it was
          not the messager that was important as much as the
          delivery and the message itself. Using his knowledge of
          the Great Masters of the past, the Eck Masters were
          created to each bring about a part of the contributing
          truth to the Eck Teachings. ...."

          *********

          The impression I got from that post was the author
          believed that Paul Twitchell simply made some things
          up. This is a point I have tried to discuss on A.R.E.
          (the posts still weren't posting the last I looked).

          Here is another example:

          "[....] 3. Did Paul Twitchell copy other writers works?
          Yes. Well, I guess I can give yes or no answers some-
          times. 4. Did Paul Twitchell use other writers words
          and put his Eck masters names on them as if the Eck
          Master were saying them? Yes. [....]"

          http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=264&page=1#Item_0

          I believe that was a quote by Doug Marman,
          from the TS post: A Few Responses (it's hard
          to tell because TS hasn't so far transcribed all
          the information, apparently).

          That last question and answer is something
          I have attempted to discuss with Eckists for a
          number of years. Example: "Did Paul Twitchell
          use other writers words and put his Eck masters
          names on them as if the Eck Master were saying
          them?"

          Someone apparently asked these questions
          and Doug answered them. I believe.

          As for Patti Simpson and her "active" status,
          I believe that someone [Doug?] answered this
          question years ago as well.

          "[....] I know that Patti does still feel very fond
          feelings toward Paul, but she is also not active
          in Eckankar. Past that, I would rather she answer
          the rest for herself. [....]"

          http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=310

          I'll have to check if Patti answers this. Maybe
          something will come out during her talk at the
          Monterey Conference today.

          BTW, I wonder if A.R.E. posts will come back
          up after the conference? That would be a funny
          coincidence (just kidding), IMO.

          Etznab

          P.S. To verify it was Doug who wrote the TS post
          "A Few Responses" (and probably the one: "More

          http://web.archive.org/web/20040212021904/http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.asp#m270

          Specifically:

          Response to Doug Marman's "A Few Responses"
          : Truth Leads Us To The ONE