Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Synchronicity, Etc.

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
      E.S.A.,

      For the post Classic Example sent to A.R.E.
      several hours ago that never appeared (not that
      I can tell as of 10:20 a.m. C.S.T.) I went ahead
      and created a temporary transcript page. Here
      is the link:

      http://www.mirrorh.com/classicexample.html

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
        Etznab!

        I just now went to your link and read your response to
        the post on A.R.E. It is very well expressed. And I am
        glad that you stuck with your research. That is being
        responsible and open-minded. I know we don't agree
        on all issues, but I don't know anyone in my life that I
        have totally agreed with and vice versa for sure. It is
        nice that you come to this discussion board with your
        input. It shows that we can dialogue with respect.

        Thanks!

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
          Hi Mish and Etznab,
          I went to the A.R.E. link Etznab posted
          below and that "JR" character was a real
          asshole! He must be one of Klemp's H.I.
          (henchmen) Clerics! What he said to Etznab
          could just as easily be applied to Klemp
          who lives in Eden Prairie, MN! And, Why
          do ECKists rely on 38 year old 1st and
          2nd Plane Shariyats for their "Holy Books?"
          They were plagiarized by Twitchell anyway!
          Why can't Klemp write some Lower Plane
          Shariyats like numbers 3 & 4? Klemp can't
          even write poetry that compares to the
          2nd/4th Plane Islamic follower Rumi.

          BTW- I saw where Rich and Leaf were
          getting into it on A.R.E. too! However,
          I have to agree with Rich's assessment
          of Leaf's recent comments. Leaf is a small-
          minded, deluded, and out-of-control
          Narcissist. He got knocked off his pedestal
          but is still looking for a following... Leaf's
          small-mindedness reminds me of the EK
          "maverick" Doug Marman (another Narcissist).

          Prometheus

          Mish wrote

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
            E.S.A.,

            I'm giving the links to these posts for context.

            http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1400&Focus=1400#Comment_1400

            "....
            People are fascinated with the fatherly figure of a wise
            adept that can answer all questions and give out only
            words of truth. People want to have a strong leader. A
            history of achievements that supports the leaders cause
            is paramount in getting the individual to delve deeper into
            the mystery of the Ancient teachings. Eck having its
            historical roots embedded in almost all the world teachings
            did not have a direct history for itself. The seeker needed
            something to look back onto. The seeker needed to point
            out to others or himself of the truths that existed through-
            out the ages of the Light and Sound. It is to the credit of
            Paul's imagination that the invention of fictional and non-
            fictional legends such as the Eck Masters were brought
            forth to be an example of the Light and Sound and its
            historical achievements in the past. In Paul's mind it was
            not the messager that was important as much as the
            delivery and the message itself. Using his knowledge of
            the Great Masters of the past, the Eck Masters were
            created to each bring about a part of the contributing
            truth to the Eck Teachings. ...."

            *********

            The impression I got from that post was the author
            believed that Paul Twitchell simply made some things
            up. This is a point I have tried to discuss on A.R.E.
            (the posts still weren't posting the last I looked).

            Here is another example:

            "[....] 3. Did Paul Twitchell copy other writers works?
            Yes. Well, I guess I can give yes or no answers some-
            times. 4. Did Paul Twitchell use other writers words
            and put his Eck masters names on them as if the Eck
            Master were saying them? Yes. [....]"

            http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=264&page=1#Item_0

            I believe that was a quote by Doug Marman,
            from the TS post: A Few Responses (it's hard
            to tell because TS hasn't so far transcribed all
            the information, apparently).

            That last question and answer is something
            I have attempted to discuss with Eckists for a
            number of years. Example: "Did Paul Twitchell
            use other writers words and put his Eck masters
            names on them as if the Eck Master were saying
            them?"

            Someone apparently asked these questions
            and Doug answered them. I believe.

            As for Patti Simpson and her "active" status,
            I believe that someone [Doug?] answered this
            question years ago as well.

            "[....] I know that Patti does still feel very fond
            feelings toward Paul, but she is also not active
            in Eckankar. Past that, I would rather she answer
            the rest for herself. [....]"

            http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=310

            I'll have to check if Patti answers this. Maybe
            something will come out during her talk at the
            Monterey Conference today.

            BTW, I wonder if A.R.E. posts will come back
            up after the conference? That would be a funny
            coincidence (just kidding), IMO.

            Etznab

            P.S. To verify it was Doug who wrote the TS post
            "A Few Responses" (and probably the one: "More

            http://web.archive.org/web/20040212021904/http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.asp#m270

            Specifically:

            Response to Doug Marman's "A Few Responses"
            : Truth Leads Us To The ONE