Synchronicity, Etc.

  • D.R.D.
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
      Besides the October 4th event in Monterey,
      I believe the Higher Consciousness Society is
      having events on October 12th and November 8th.
      The latter the annual HCS gathering, I believe.
      The Eck Worldwide seminar is later this month
      too. Someplace I wrote a post on A.R.E. about
      relative synchronicity of events taking place
      in 2008. I tied them in with a little history
      about Pluto and when it moved from one sign to
      another. (Patti Simpson was listed as an astro-
      loger. I wonder if she will be touching on the
      subject of Pluto today?).

      I'm not sure if the links will work, but I
      will try and give links to the A.R.E. posts so
      that I don't have to copy, paste and edit line
      breaks for posting here at E.S.A.

      [BTW, hope I guaged the sentence length right
      here so it doesn't come out with broken lines.
      My apology if this is the case.]

      Here is just one of the links with
      data about Pluto. Look at the dates!

      http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.eckankar/browse_thread/thr
      ead/c382c1c46dcf9d68?hl=en#

      As most of you know, my Eckankar "Trivia"
      timeline was discontinued some time ago, but
      I have a general summary of world history on
      another timeline that was not. (It's more a
      "timecapsule" of historical events really).

      On that timeline I went ahead (the other
      day) and added Pluto data from at least the
      year 1914 (when Pluto "entered" Cancer)and
      2008 (when Pluto "entered" Capricorn).

      http://www.mirrorh.com/adcalendar.html

      [Pick a year and page search for Pluto]

      Pluto is slow-moving and takes over two-
      hundred years to orbit the Sun. I started
      looking at its "movement" from one sign to
      the next on account of the fact it has not
      been "in" Capricorn since America was born
      over 200 years ago.

      (I'll type short sentences
      in case these want to come out
      broken.)

      Anyhow, I looked at "movement
      of Pluto in context to Eckankar
      events. Here is a short list just
      in case the link doesn't work:

      [* Marks years when Pluto was at
      17 degrees]

      1914 - Pluto Cancer

      1939 - Pluto Leo

      1957 - Pluto Virgo

      1965 - Pluto Virgo*

      1971 - Pluto Libra

      1978 - Pluto Libra*

      1983 - Pluto Scorpio

      1990 - Pluto Scorpio*

      1995 - Pluto Sagittarius

      2002 - Pluto Sagittarius*

      2008 - Pluto Capricorn

      I'm not a professional astrologer,
      but from what I remember the influence
      of Pluto is "believed to be" felt on a
      generational level and the lessons take
      years to work out.

      Etznab

      P.S. When the A.R.E. posts come up,
      take a look at one called "Classic
      Example". It's partly a response to
      a poster using the name "jryancl..."
      who I believe might be the same as
      the A.R.E. poster "JR".

      About half way down the following
      thread

      http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.eckankar/browse_thread/thr
      ead/35c5f3f942aadf1d?hl=en#

      this person (so far their only A.R.E.
      post for all of 2008) appears to enjoy
      making reference to my state, my neigh-
      borhood, my house and my family. After
      explaining "you do not seem to have read
      much of any of the writings in ECKANKAR,"
      and asking "What have you written from
      your own discoveries in your own words
      based on your own experiences?"

      My answers can be found under the
      A.R.E. threads "A.R.E." and "Classic
      Example" (posted yesterday). Whenever
      they come up on the board that appears
      to have been idle for over 15 hours!
      If they don't post I'll try to put them
      here on E.S.A.

      Sorry for the length of this post.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
        E.S.A.,

        For the post Classic Example sent to A.R.E.
        several hours ago that never appeared (not that
        I can tell as of 10:20 a.m. C.S.T.) I went ahead
        and created a temporary transcript page. Here
        is the link:

        http://www.mirrorh.com/classicexample.html

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
          Etznab!

          I just now went to your link and read your response to
          the post on A.R.E. It is very well expressed. And I am
          glad that you stuck with your research. That is being
          responsible and open-minded. I know we don't agree
          on all issues, but I don't know anyone in my life that I
          have totally agreed with and vice versa for sure. It is
          nice that you come to this discussion board with your
          input. It shows that we can dialogue with respect.

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
            Hi Mish and Etznab,
            I went to the A.R.E. link Etznab posted
            below and that "JR" character was a real
            asshole! He must be one of Klemp's H.I.
            (henchmen) Clerics! What he said to Etznab
            could just as easily be applied to Klemp
            who lives in Eden Prairie, MN! And, Why
            do ECKists rely on 38 year old 1st and
            2nd Plane Shariyats for their "Holy Books?"
            They were plagiarized by Twitchell anyway!
            Why can't Klemp write some Lower Plane
            Shariyats like numbers 3 & 4? Klemp can't
            even write poetry that compares to the
            2nd/4th Plane Islamic follower Rumi.

            BTW- I saw where Rich and Leaf were
            getting into it on A.R.E. too! However,
            I have to agree with Rich's assessment
            of Leaf's recent comments. Leaf is a small-
            minded, deluded, and out-of-control
            Narcissist. He got knocked off his pedestal
            but is still looking for a following... Leaf's
            small-mindedness reminds me of the EK
            "maverick" Doug Marman (another Narcissist).

            Prometheus

            Mish wrote

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2008
              E.S.A.,

              I'm giving the links to these posts for context.

              http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1400&Focus=1400#Comment_1400

              "....
              People are fascinated with the fatherly figure of a wise
              adept that can answer all questions and give out only
              words of truth. People want to have a strong leader. A
              history of achievements that supports the leaders cause
              is paramount in getting the individual to delve deeper into
              the mystery of the Ancient teachings. Eck having its
              historical roots embedded in almost all the world teachings
              did not have a direct history for itself. The seeker needed
              something to look back onto. The seeker needed to point
              out to others or himself of the truths that existed through-
              out the ages of the Light and Sound. It is to the credit of
              Paul's imagination that the invention of fictional and non-
              fictional legends such as the Eck Masters were brought
              forth to be an example of the Light and Sound and its
              historical achievements in the past. In Paul's mind it was
              not the messager that was important as much as the
              delivery and the message itself. Using his knowledge of
              the Great Masters of the past, the Eck Masters were
              created to each bring about a part of the contributing
              truth to the Eck Teachings. ...."

              *********

              The impression I got from that post was the author
              believed that Paul Twitchell simply made some things
              up. This is a point I have tried to discuss on A.R.E.
              (the posts still weren't posting the last I looked).

              Here is another example:

              "[....] 3. Did Paul Twitchell copy other writers works?
              Yes. Well, I guess I can give yes or no answers some-
              times. 4. Did Paul Twitchell use other writers words
              and put his Eck masters names on them as if the Eck
              Master were saying them? Yes. [....]"

              http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=264&page=1#Item_0

              I believe that was a quote by Doug Marman,
              from the TS post: A Few Responses (it's hard
              to tell because TS hasn't so far transcribed all
              the information, apparently).

              That last question and answer is something
              I have attempted to discuss with Eckists for a
              number of years. Example: "Did Paul Twitchell
              use other writers words and put his Eck masters
              names on them as if the Eck Master were saying
              them?"

              Someone apparently asked these questions
              and Doug answered them. I believe.

              As for Patti Simpson and her "active" status,
              I believe that someone [Doug?] answered this
              question years ago as well.

              "[....] I know that Patti does still feel very fond
              feelings toward Paul, but she is also not active
              in Eckankar. Past that, I would rather she answer
              the rest for herself. [....]"

              http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=310

              I'll have to check if Patti answers this. Maybe
              something will come out during her talk at the
              Monterey Conference today.

              BTW, I wonder if A.R.E. posts will come back
              up after the conference? That would be a funny
              coincidence (just kidding), IMO.

              Etznab

              P.S. To verify it was Doug who wrote the TS post
              "A Few Responses" (and probably the one: "More

              http://web.archive.org/web/20040212021904/http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.asp#m270

              Specifically:

              Response to Doug Marman's "A Few Responses"
              : Truth Leads Us To The ONE