Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Marman's "Gaze" Competes With Klemp's!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2008
      Why do you suppose a picture comes out now?
      Is it for the October 4th, Monterey Conference?

      http://www.spiritualdialogues.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

      *********

      Guess I never did read all of that link until now.

      It appears that David Rivinus and Patti Simpson
      are guest speakers!

      October 4th? Hey, that's today!