Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Marman's "Gaze" Competes With Klemp's!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2008
      I didn't see the picture when I clicked the link.

      Why do you suppose a picture comes out now?
      Is it for the October 4th, Monterey Conference?

      http://www.spiritualdialogues.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

      BTW, what happened to A.R.E. Google Groups
      (or is it just my computer)? As of this morning at
      about 7 a.m. the last post on the A.R.E. board was
      by Kinpa at about 4 p.m. yesterday evening. About
      15 hours ago!

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2008
        Why do you suppose a picture comes out now?
        Is it for the October 4th, Monterey Conference?

        http://www.spiritualdialogues.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

        *********

        Guess I never did read all of that link until now.

        It appears that David Rivinus and Patti Simpson
        are guest speakers!

        October 4th? Hey, that's today!