Marman's "Gaze" Competes With Klemp's!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2008
      I saw on "Eckankar Wire" an article that
      had a picture of Doug Marman cropped
      to look like the one Klemp is selling as
      "The Master's Gaze." However, I also
      noticed that DM's picture has recently
      been deleted from this article.

      But, I found it again!

      Click what is Highlighted (below) and when
      the page comes up put [Doug Marman] in the
      Google Search box in place of "archives 2008
      Oct. discussion"

      http://www.montereycountyweekly.com/archives/2008/2008-Oct-02/a-discussion-
      with-a-different-sort-of-spiritual-leader/1/@@index

      Or Google-
      Traveling Light: Doug Marman

      The article is by Sarah Kenoyer of the
      MontereyCountyWeekly.com

      In Klemp's photo HK is looking slightly to
      his right and in Doug's DM is looking slightly
      to his left.

      Check it out!

      Is Doug competing with Harry on book sales?
      I wonder WHY Eckankar didn't publish Doug's
      book on Twitchell?

      Here's a site where David Lane attempts
      to have a rational discussion with Marman.
      Unfortunately, Lane didn't realize that Marman
      is a narrow-minded brainwashed wannabe
      with a hidden agenda.

      http://vclass.mtsac.edu:930/phil/kirpaltheory.htm

      Enjoy!

      Prometheus
    • drubezarne
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2008
        Ah, yes, Doug Marman - Eckankar's unofficial bullshitter or should I
        say Spin Master finds another way to promote himself. This is what
        happens when you make unethical people like Twitchell, Gross, and
        Klemp your ideal. You eventually become like them.

        I've seen how he uses soul forum to pedal his books. He knows it's to
        his advantage to stay an eckist so that he can continue selling his
        books to them. If he wasn't an eckist, who would buy his books and who
        would look up to him?

        I've also seen on soul forum how he pretends to be an outsider asking
        contentious questions that make him appear to question Eckankar. Then,
        when someone falls for his deception and makes an anti-eckankar
        comment, he tries to debate them to prove their doubts about Eckankar
        are wrong. Over and over again, he shows himself to be an
        intellectually dishonest person while many H.I.'s continue to regard
        him as some kind of hero.

        Regards
        Liska