Re: The Two Faces of Klemp

  • drubezarne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2 1:16 PM
      Well, it's no wonder H.I.'s in Eckankar are negative. Look at their
      role model Harold Klemp. He behaves and talks like the old testament
      God. Maybe it's time again to bring up some of Klemp's quotes. The
      Satsang 3 and 4 discourses have some real doozies.

      Along with Klemp's megalomaniac behavior and the secret money
      accounts, wouldn't you think more people would wake up? It reminds me
      of the matrix in which most people are asleep enjoying their illusions
      while their life energies are being drained by parasites.

      Regards
      Liska