The Two Faces of Klemp

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      No, it's Not the two faces of the
      Outer and Inner Master because
      Klemp is Not a "Master" and does
      Not have "Inner" higher powers.

      HK is a two-faced hypocrite and
      KAL agent. His chelas emulate
      his delusional behaviours & negative
      characteristics.

      For instance- Look at Klemp's H.I.
      Clerics and Spiritual Aides and their
      two-faced Neg. behaviours and their
      mean spirited & unloving words to
      their fellow ECKists. They are two
      faced because their words and actions
      are Negative and Unloving, but will
      sign off "In ECK" or "With ECK Love"
      while wearing their ECK Cleric pins!
      Some of these two-faced KAL agents
      are long time H.I.s and are ECK Spiritual
      Aides (ESAs)!

      This lower ECK (KAL) Negativity is
      condoned and expressed constantly
      everywhere by Klemp's Higher Initiates.
      And, this Negativity is expressed with
      the LEM/Mahanta's Knowledge and
      Approval on the ESC & Klemp,
      monitored & approved, ECK Internet
      sites of "Chela Chat" and "HU Chat!"

      **************************************
      Twitchell states at the end of CH. 11
      of the Shariyat 2 that: "Man is subjected
      to three illnesses which are manifest
      and three that are hidden. He is anxious
      to treat the manifest ills, but is ignorant
      of those which are hidden."

      However, the phony Mahanta (Klemp)
      can't "Protect" or "Heal" his own special
      H.I.s from their "manifest ills" let alone
      from the "hidden" ones!
      ***************************************

      How can Klemp be oblivious to the
      Negativity that is happening right
      under his nose, unless, he is Aware
      of it and is Condoning it! That would
      mean HK's a conman and a KAL agent!

      Or, is the All Knowing LEM/Mahanta
      "Unaware" of what's happening?
      That would mean HK's a liar and
      a fraud and is Not All Knowing!
      Either way it shows that something
      is rotten and that HK isn't Who
      or What he is claiming to be.

      However, the Negativity being projected
      (in plain sight) by these H.I.s is much
      truer, honest and a more revealing
      testimonial to Klemp's KAL like presence
      and guidance than the impressions of
      the EK Public Relations (PR) stories
      being printed and sold. The ECKankar
      H.I. Letter and Mystic World articles
      and HK's books are giving distorted
      and false impressions and are all talk!
      None, but a few in EK (excluding the
      Klemps), can walk the walk!

      On another note- Klemp is all about
      appearances. I'm sure that his salary
      is as meek looking as he appears,
      except, he has been dressing much
      better lately! Anyway, one must also
      consider the perks that he receives
      and especially those royalties, 50%,
      that Klemp receives on his books and
      pictures (image) and other items.
      How many books are made in a 1st
      printing... 10,000? What are these
      materials sold for... because he gets
      half... after 27 plus years!

      Even without his salary and perks HK
      has millions socked away in book royalties!
      Plus, look at all of that money in the
      ECKankar treasury and in the 100 or
      so Satsang Society treasuries! How
      much is that? Shouldn't ECKists know
      how much money there is just in case
      some of it goes missing?

      BTW-Isn't it possible that ECKankar
      could be disbanded, or closed to the
      public, as an "outer" organization
      and go underground like in the past?

      Could/would EK go private as another
      "Secret Order?" Could/would this happen
      prior to or after Klemp's death? Is "ECK"
      to become a mail order/Internet religion
      with a Temple in Conn. and CA. and MN.
      with a printing/warehouse/headquarters
      in MN.?

      What would become of all of that lower
      plane "ECK" money in the EK treasury?
      It's hard to know since most of the EK
      Board Members don't even know where
      all of the money is or how much there is!
      And, they're not allowed to talk about or
      share what they really do know!

      ECKists should always remember what
      Twitchell said (in one of his rare and
      unusual moments of clarity and truth):

      "Always be skeptical--question everything
      and everyone." [The Flute of God, page 9]

      Prometheus
    • drubezarne
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Well, it's no wonder H.I.'s in Eckankar are negative. Look at their
        role model Harold Klemp. He behaves and talks like the old testament
        God. Maybe it's time again to bring up some of Klemp's quotes. The
        Satsang 3 and 4 discourses have some real doozies.

        Along with Klemp's megalomaniac behavior and the secret money
        accounts, wouldn't you think more people would wake up? It reminds me
        of the matrix in which most people are asleep enjoying their illusions
        while their life energies are being drained by parasites.

        Regards
        Liska