Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Don't Shoot the Messenger!

  • Ingrid
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008

      Hello Unknown Eckist ;-)

      Good that you hold reserves towards the movement. I'm not thinking in "spiritual" categories any more and I agree with Prometheus, that our freedom has come in spite of eckankar and not because of it.

      By the way, I found a very telling exchange among chelas on Chelachat, the original title was "Gas price?". Those of you who are on chelachat may want to check out the whole thread - I have copied and pasted the 3 first posts on the thread.

      Take care, Ingrid

      Original post

      Didn't Harold mention that there will be a psychic wave about "global
      warming
      " in his last talk? Looks like some wave in form of pricing got
      to them regarding the broadcast of the WW.
      If you want audio and video
      it's now $85!

      Response

      What I can remember he talked about Governments and others will use the
      environment to spread fear in the society. He said the reasons behind it is
      to get hold of peoples money. He said don’t be afraid. Don’t let people
      scare you.

      My comment: Fear is one of the barriers to god realization. So if the
      government will try everything to get hold of your money DON’T WORRY. Money
      cannot give you god realization. The cannot take the spiritual exercises and
      your dreams from you.

      With love in ECK

      Response from author of original post

      if God-Realization could be bought ... It wouldn't be ;-)

      The gas-price-subject-line was more or less a tongue-in-cheek phrase on
      2 levels:
      At least in the US "higher gas prices" became a mantra of late for most
      everything -- like higher prices are the reason for bloated increases on
      stuff that is slightly related to oil if you stretch the psychic waves
      as far as you can. Then there is also the issue of pointing something
      out only to become affected by the exact same matter. Seems even a
      spiritual teaching is not excluded from this.