Re: Remembering Paul Newman

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
      Paul Newman will be missed here!
      He was greater than the PR given to
      any ECK Master, and he was/is a Real
      person/Soul and a Non-ECKankarist!

      In truth, the ECKankar (ECK) Masters are
      either fictional characters, like Rebazar,
      etc. , or were/are frauds like Twitchell,
      Gross, and KLEMP.

      However, even though the "past" ECKankar
      Masters are fictional that doesn't mean that
      the actions of Real people (Souls), like Paul
      Newman, can't equate to or Surpass these
      "Master" or "God-man" like qualities attributed
      to God-Realized Beings!

      Placed side-by-side KLEMP couldn't begin
      to measure up to someone like PAUL NEWMAN!
      Newman, based upon his actions, humility,
      compassion, tolerance, kindness, uniqueness,
      talent, charity, ingenuity, and love far surpasses
      the fake God-man/Guru HAROLD KLEMP!

      This is so obvious that ECKankarists (ECKists)
      will no doubt NOT be able to see this Truth!

      Prometheus

      mish wrote:

      Paul Newman was no eck master--therefore, he has
      accomplished more good in this world through
      his acting talents and his generosity and devotion
      in helping children to still enjoy their childhood even
      while suffering from life threatening illnesses. He
      understood the healing powers of laughter and joy, and
      it was in that spirit that he helped establish The Hole
      in the Wall Camps! Paul Newman is a fine example of
      what individuals can accomplish when they are not
      distracted by crazy cults and religions. Was he a believer?
      Sure, he was a believer in kindness and compassion for
      others . . . and also the possibilities of good fortune while
      not so good fortune can be made easier when we truly
      care about others.

      "I wish I could recall with clarity the impulse that compelled
      me to help bring this camp into being. I'd be pleased if I could
      announce a motive of lofty purpose. I've been accused of
      compassion, of altruism, of devotion to Christian, Hebrew, and
      Moslem ethic, but however desperate I am to claim ownership
      of a high ideal, I cannot. I wanted, I think, to acknowledge Luck;
      the chance of it, the benevolence of it in my life, and the brutality
      of it in the lives of others, made especially savage for children
      because they may not be allowed the good fortune of a lifetime
      to correct it." - Paul Newman.

      While many of us have enjoyed and admired his acting talents,
      I think that Paul Newman might like to be remembered best for his
      great act of kindness in establishing the Hole in the Wall Camp
      for sick children.

      Here's the link to the Hole in the Wall Camp Foundation's statement
      regarding the passing of Paul Newman. Click on the video to listen
      to him talk about this wonderful camp:

      http://www.prnewswire.com/mnr/holeinthewallcamps/33828/