Re: EK Healing: Letters to Gail Vol. 3

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
      Hello Liska and All,
      Klemp is always coming up with
      a new scheme to resell something
      old and now it's his image! LOL!

      Yes, Klemp is now selling photos
      of his gaze! It's called the Tiwaja,
      or Gaze of the Master.

      The photo Klemp is selling of himself
      cuts off his chin and half of his forehead
      and his left ear. His skin is colorless and
      looks washed out and grey! And, there is
      a weak blueish hue around the right side
      of his head like an aura! HK's right eyelid
      droops, he's wearing glasses, and his lips
      are cracked!

      HK's photo reminds me of that one nasty
      little creature in Lord of the Rings that
      was trying to steal back his "precious."

      The 5X7 is $15.00 and the 8.5X10 is $25.00!

      ECKists, I'm sure, will enjoy the hypnotic
      effect... If they can just get past the cost
      and HK's goofy smirk!

      BTW- Why do ECKists need a (Physical Plane)
      picture of Klemp? All they have to do is visualize
      the "Orange Light" to Heal oneself. Visualizing
      is Free, whereas, Klemp's picture isn't! Remember,
      too, Klemp gets 50% royalties on each of his items
      sold!

      Doesn't it seem that Klemp is taking ECKists
      back in time and in consciousness after 27
      years! Why do ECKists NEED to be sold a physical
      picture of someone's partial face in order to be
      able to Soul Travel? Can't ECKists "visualize"
      HK's image by now??? Too bad, so sad!

      Prometheus

      drubezarne wrote:

      Prometheus

      Joan Klemp has the healing solution!
      She wants all eckists to purchase the
      latest picture of her husband and stare
      into his eyes. Doing this will heal and
      also bring about all kinds of miraculous
      events including lightening the sick eckist's
      wallet while fattening her husband's.

      By the way, it appears that state leaders
      are asked to promote this healing special
      by bringing attention to it at regional seminars.
      I saw a picture of a slide presentation at
      our state's regional in which the photo they
      are selling was shown to the audience while
      a speaker explained why they should purchase
      this photo. The audience looked spellbound.

      Regards
      Liska