EK Healing: Letters to Gail Vol. 3

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
      In Klemp's "The Wisdom Notes" SPRING
      1986 Klemp states the following (excerpts):

      "Some ECK Initiates are Misusing ECK
      to Heal the Sick and are Charging a Fee
      for this service."

      ME: Klemp, also, charges a membership
      "Fee" (donation) for his "healings" too!

      HK: "This is Wrong. They are taking
      on Karma and will have to Pay for it.
      The KAL Government [America, etc.]
      of the Lower Universes has authorized
      Medical Schools to teach students to
      become health practitioners. Licensed
      Doctors, Dentists, and Other Healers
      are granted Relief from Certain Karma,
      SINCE MOST OF IT IS PARCELED OUT
      AMONG THE MAIN BODY OF HEALERS.
      This SAFEGUARD [insurance] is NOT
      available to someone who Heals out
      of Misplaced Sentiment of Improving
      the lot of the Downtrodden, BUT who
      has No idea of the Karma behind the
      Patient's Condition." [my caps & brackets]

      ME: Therefore, don't be a Good Samaritan
      and stop at an accident scene where you
      could affect the "Healing" of any accident
      victims! Don't give them any comfort, or
      attempt to "heal them" spiritually by chanting
      HU. Unless one is licensed by the KAL, for
      an equal parcelling out of Karma, it is Not
      recommended that ECKists demonstrate
      empathy, compassion, or responsibility toward
      others. These are the controlling fear tactics
      Klemp is using!

      HK: "Paul told of the ORANGE LIGHT in
      Letters to Gail 3. The information about
      it was released BEFORE the discourse is
      published because the need for it is great.
      BUT the Orange Light is only for one to HEAL
      himself, Not Others--especially for a fee.
      This puts oneself before the ECK."

      ME: Interesting! Klemp felt that the "NEED"
      for this "information," (on using the Orange
      Light to HEAL oneself), was so "GREAT" that
      it had to be released BEFORE the Discourse
      was published!!! This was expedited for the
      benefit of ALL ECKists!

      What's even more interesting is that ECKists,
      today, still don't seem to be able to HEAL
      themselves with this Orange Light... even
      after Klemp published this info in 1986!
      Why is that I wonder? Probably because
      it's all wishful thinking and mind over
      matter AND it is under the KAL (Klemp).

      But wait! There's more nonsense coming
      from Klemp!

      HK: "The Safest Healing is to tell the sick
      to see the BEST doctor available, and then
      have the patient WRITE to the Mahanta, the
      LEM, for the INNER SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE in
      Order To Make A Decision. This avoids ALL
      Karma."

      ME: ALL KARMA! Okay! Let's look at Klemp's
      choice of words. How is waiting for a snail-mail
      letter to be delivered to Klemp (and then waiting
      for a reply) Before making a decision on a Doctor
      lead to a SAFE HEALING or ANY? The Karma of
      waiting until it's too late to be Healed is on Klemp!
      It's idiotic and Klemp is an idiot to give this kind
      of advice. No wonder ECKists are screwed up!

      Prometheus
    • drubezarne
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
        Prometheus

        Joan Klemp has the healing solution! She wants all eckists to purchase
        the latest picture of her husband and stare into his eyes. Doing this
        will heal and also bring about all kinds of miraculous events
        including lightening the sick eckist's wallet while fattening her
        husband's.

        By the way, it appears that state leaders are asked to promote this
        healing special by bringing attention to it at regional seminars. I
        saw a picture of a slide presentation at our state's regional in which
        the photo they are selling was shown to the audience while a speaker
        explained why they should purchase this photo. The audience looked
        spellbound.

        Regards
        Liska

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
          Hello Liska and All,
          Klemp is always coming up with
          a new scheme to resell something
          old and now it's his image! LOL!

          Yes, Klemp is now selling photos
          of his gaze! It's called the Tiwaja,
          or Gaze of the Master.

          The photo Klemp is selling of himself
          cuts off his chin and half of his forehead
          and his left ear. His skin is colorless and
          looks washed out and grey! And, there is
          a weak blueish hue around the right side
          of his head like an aura! HK's right eyelid
          droops, he's wearing glasses, and his lips
          are cracked!

          HK's photo reminds me of that one nasty
          little creature in Lord of the Rings that
          was trying to steal back his "precious."

          The 5X7 is $15.00 and the 8.5X10 is $25.00!

          ECKists, I'm sure, will enjoy the hypnotic
          effect... If they can just get past the cost
          and HK's goofy smirk!

          BTW- Why do ECKists need a (Physical Plane)
          picture of Klemp? All they have to do is visualize
          the "Orange Light" to Heal oneself. Visualizing
          is Free, whereas, Klemp's picture isn't! Remember,
          too, Klemp gets 50% royalties on each of his items
          sold!

          Doesn't it seem that Klemp is taking ECKists
          back in time and in consciousness after 27
          years! Why do ECKists NEED to be sold a physical
          picture of someone's partial face in order to be
          able to Soul Travel? Can't ECKists "visualize"
          HK's image by now??? Too bad, so sad!

          Prometheus