Another Twitchell plagiarized book available for free

  • drubezarne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2008
      Here is another book heavily plagiarized by Paul Twitchell for the
      Tiger's Fang. When Brahm speaks in Twitchell's book, most of it is
      really Walter Russell speaking. I didn't know Brahm was Walter Russell
      in disguise. Well, with Halloween coming up, this might be appropriate...

      http://www.archive.org/details/WalterRussellTheSecretOfLight

      Another book of interest is Joseph Benner's The Way to the Kingdom.
      You can find it here...

      http://www.archive.org/details/TheWayToTheKingdom

      By the way, if you take the trouble to read these plagiarized books, I
      believe you will find they are much more interesting than
      Twitchell's falsified versions of them. Here is the list of previously
      posted links to other plagiarized books...

      Lama Anagarika Govinda The Way of the White Clouds
      (plagiarized for The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad):

      http://www.archive.org/details/TheWayOfTheWhiteClouds

      Julian Johnson's The Path Of The Masters
      (plagiarized for The Far Country, The Tiger's Fang, The Eck Vidya:
      Ancient Science of Prophecy, Illuminated Way Letters, and others):

      http://www.archive.org/details/ThePathOfTheMasters

      Regards
      Liska