Re: Ford's BBs are really getting cuckoo!

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2005
      Hello Prometheus,

      I enjoyed your encounter with P. T. or "Z". :-) While speaking of Z,
      I have heard that at an HI retreat, people were singing "Z" instead
      of Hu ... is this a new tactic to anchor HK even more in the
      subconscious of Eckists?

      > I recently had a conversation with P.T. (aka, Peddar Zaskq) and he
      > told me that "Sant Mat and Eckankar and all of this Living Master
      > stuff, (that he got from "The Path of the Masters" by fellow
      > Kentuckian Julian P. Johnson), was just a big pile of crap!" "Z"
      > (Zaskq) went on to say that "it was all a lot of fun and everyone
      > reads into things according to what they want to believe." He also
      > said, "sure I had to Westernize Sant Mat because how many
      >Americans
      > want to become vegetarians and chaste!

      Oh yes, that's no fun! So better have this westernized form ... very
      clever. ;-)) I preferred that as well, at the times. :-)

      >Anyhow,
      > Peddar "Z" (He claims he went by this before Klemp!)

      Well, who plagiarized whom in this case?? ;-)

      > says to "have
      > fun in life and don't take all this stuff too seriously...

      I like this conversation of yours, Prometheus! I think if I can have
      one, too, I would want to have one of those, too! :-))

      > I did at
      > one time, but finally wised up!" (And), "the Cliff-Hanger thing
      >was
      > all about being your own Master as Soul!" In any case, P.T. (Z)
      >went
      > on to say, "much of this has been written before... anyone or
      > anything can be a spiritual teacher from one moment to the next,
      >but
      > Soul will always be Its own Master!"

      >I finally got a word in edge
      > wise and was able to ask what he thought about Harold? Peddar just
      > gave out a very loud and uncontrollable one syllable laugh
      of "Hah!"
      > and then covered his mouth and chuckled while shaking his head
      >from
      > side to side!!! His laughter was contagious and others joined in!

      Do you think Harry would like to hear that? I guess not! I think you
      could forget all the initiations you ever had should you ever
      contemplate transmitting this journal to Harry. ;-))

      > That was all I could get out of him! I saw a brief flash and then
      > recall him saying something else and then I immediately came back
      > here (physical reality). Let me just say that this was a spiritual
      > experience of the highest level! I'm filtering out most of what
      > happened just to communicate this brief experience in common
      > language. I doubt if many Eckists (Klemp included) could have even
      > handled a tenth of what took place on the Inner Planes with me,
      > Paulji, and SUG, et al!

      Ah yes - too strong! :-) Good that it was you who had the
      experience, Prometheus! :-))

      Ingrid
    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2005
        Hello, Mish!

        > I have never had an inner experience with Paul Twitchell that I
        > recognized as such, and I never knew him on the outer, but my last
        > inner encounter with Harold was rather alarming for me. He was
        > creeping up behind a door and seemed rather angry with me for some
        > reason! His eyes were blazing red and he was being very sly,
        >trying
        > to sneak in so quietly. I was about to jump up and slam the door
        > on him when something on the outer disrupted this inner
        >experience!
        > Well, I suppose there will be another time . . . or most likely
        > not! : )

        Better not! :-)) I have heard such reports a few times by now -
        Harold sneaking into the space of an ex-member or soon-to-be ex-
        member, being very angry. While I think that inner experiences are
        always very personal, sometimes there seems to be a greater scheme
        to them. In this case, I think it just reflects the state of mind of
        HK: He needs his followers because he feeds from their worshipping
        him. So it's natural that he must be very angry. I can imagine that
        this was a rather scary experience.

        > I think Twitch was a small town mid-westerner who went out to seek
        > bigger world, both in the physical and on the inner. With the
        > prankster-type mentality he must have developed in his youth, I
        can
        > imagine that he could play the game he did in fooling people quite
        > naturally and without compunction. Our inner defense mechanism
        >does
        > a fine job defending and justifying our misbehaviors in our minds.
        > Twitch's final words if he would have spoken them might have
        > been, "I was only joking, folks!"

        He was only joking indeed - but it developed into a bad joke.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2005
          Hi Ingrid,
          Talking with Paul Twitchell (Peddar Zaskq, "Z") is more fun now!

          "ctecvie" wrote:
          >Hello Prometheus,
          > I enjoyed your encounter with P. T. or "Z". :-) While speaking of
          Z, I have heard that at an HI retreat, people were singing "Z"
          instead of Hu ... is this a new tactic to anchor HK even more in the
          subconscious of Eckists?

          *** Yes, it is a new brainwashing method of personal worship for HK
          who is both LEM and Mahanta (Inner Master, Wah-Z, or Z like in
          Zaskq). "Z" is not really a charged word, therefore, it does
          indicate a personal and non-detached connection for the zealots or
          unwary. And, it's another method of entrapment to prevent Spiritual
          Freedom through the attachment and need for a "master" (either outer
          or inner or both!).

          > >> I recently had a conversation with P.T. (aka, Peddar Zaskq) and
          he told me that "Sant Mat and Eckankar and all of this Living Master
          stuff, (that he got from "The Path of the Masters" by fellow
          Kentuckian Julian P. Johnson), was just a big pile of crap!" "Z"
          (Zaskq) went on to say that "it was all a lot of fun and everyone
          reads into things according to what they want to believe." He also
          said, "sure I had to Westernize Sant Mat because how many Americans
          want to become vegetarians and chaste!

          > Oh yes, that's no fun! So better have this westernized form ...
          very clever. ;-)) I preferred that as well, at the times. :-)

          *** Yes, I tried the vegetarian thing for three years, but could
          never (or want to) do the chaste thing! Actually, a true Master can
          live with and experience all those things in the field of action
          without fear or guilt or the loss of spiritual consciousness. Only
          those who have not yet reached this stage have to continue to do
          these other disciplines! Unless, they just enjoy it or choose to
          follow these habits.

          > >>Anyhow, Peddar "Z" (He claims he went by this before Klemp!)

          > Well, who plagiarized whom in this case?? ;-)

          *** Well, Gross gave Harold the Wah part of the Wah-Z but Klemp
          liked the "Z" and probably did get the idea from the name Zaskq.

          > >> says to "have fun in life and don't take all this stuff too
          seriously...

          > I like this conversation of yours, Prometheus! I think if I can
          have one, too, I would want to have one of those, too! :-))

          *** Go for it! It's like automatic writing when channeling this
          stuff! Whose to say it is or isn't true? What is real what is a lie
          what is imagination what is a joke or a scam? Maybe it can be all of
          these or a combination... or not!

          > >> I did at one time, but finally wised up!" (And), "the Cliff-
          Hanger thing was all about being your own Master as Soul!" In any
          case, P.T. (Z) went on to say, "much of this has been written
          before... anyone or anything can be a spiritual teacher from one
          moment to the next, but Soul will always be Its own Master!" I
          finally got a word in edge wise and was able to ask what he thought
          about Harold? Peddar just gave out a very loud and uncontrollable
          one syllable laugh of "Hah!" and then covered his mouth and chuckled
          while shaking his head from side to side!!! His laughter was
          contagious and others joined in!

          > Do you think Harry would like to hear that? I guess not! I think
          you could forget all the initiations you ever had should you ever
          contemplate transmitting this journal to Harry. ;-))

          *** Did you mean Harji Klemp? Yes this would probably anger HK if he
          got wind of this! I would hate to hear his comments after what he
          said about that Temporary Postal Clerk! But, don't kill the
          messenger!

          > >> That was all I could get out of him! I saw a brief flash and
          then recall him saying something else and then I immediately came
          back here (physical reality). Let me just say that this was a
          spiritual experience of the highest level! I'm filtering out most of
          what happened just to communicate this brief experience in common
          language. I doubt if many Eckists (Klemp included) could have even
          handled a tenth of what took place on the Inner Planes with me,
          Paulji, and SUG, et al!

          > Ah yes - too strong! :-) Good that it was you who had the
          experience, Prometheus! :-))

          *** Yes, it was quite interesting. However, I did want to limit and
          filter what was experienced (LOL!), and Not go into an extraneous
          disingenuous diatribe like those Eckists (and others) do on Ford's
          BBs.