Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Dr. Stone: 7th Initiates Need to Eliminate the Neg.

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
      I see a compound word here consisting of two roots:

      mlk - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
      'king' [Genesis 14:1, etc.]. Other definitions include: gov-
      ernor, chief, prince, a person with civil authority. Associated
      spellings/words: melek."

      And:

      tsdyq - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
      'just' [Genesis 6:9, etc.]; 'righteous' [Genesis 7:1, etc.].
      Associated spellings/words: tsaddiyq."

      Basically, I see "righteous king" in that word. Example:

      Mlkytzdk - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word
      'Melchizedek' [Genesis 14:18], [Psalm 110:4]. Other
      definitions include: The King of Salem; the manifestation
      of Divine Justice and Judgement. Associated spellings/
      words: melekh-tzedek ['the king of justice'].

      It' a popular words these days I can tell you. And in
      some New Age circles. More than one author I've read
      has used this term. Not always in the same way.

      The first time I saw the word years ago was when in an
      old used book store. There were these pamphlets that on
      the cover said: "CHELAS OF MELCHESIDEK" LESSON
      ONE, TWO, THREE, etc. They were signed [in print] at
      the back: Your Guru, Doreal.

      The dates for these books is written in pencil on the front
      cover. The year was 1947! I don't have all the lessons, only
      a half dozen pamphlets or so, but there were at least 34 of
      them [I have lesson 34].

      Oddly enough, I recognized a number of the te
      rms and
      teachings in those books. Some of them were familiar to
      me from the teachings of Eckankar.

      Another place where I saw the word was in the name of
      an author called Drunvalo Melchizedek. He wrote some of
      the books about: "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life",
      Vol. 1 & 2.

      One has to consider the older Hebrew / Aramaic spelling
      is changed through transliteration to English. Here is an
      example: ts+d+q = Zadok. (2 Samuel 8:17, etc.) This word
      appears in around 50 verses in the Old Testament. Whether
      it was a "title", or a single "person" I am not prepared to say.

      Here is more trivia:

      tsdq - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
      'righteous' [Genesis 38:26]; 'clear' [Genesis 44:16]; 'justify'
      [Exodus 23:7]; 'righteousness' [Leviticus 19:15]; 'just' [Lev-
      iticus 19:36]; 'justifying' [1 Kings 8:32]; 'cleansed' [Daniel 8:14];
      'justice' [Proverbs 1:3]. Other definitions include: just, justified,
      aquit. Associated spellings: tsadaq, tsedeq, sadaq; saddiq,
      zaddik, zadok, sedeq, sedaqah."

      I just downloaded a free software program that allows you
      to search words in the Bible and where they appear. It gives
      the Hebrew along with the Greek and English spellings.

      Thought I had the link, but can't find it now. The program is
      called: ISA 2 Basic. If interested you can do a search. It's a
      free download.

      Hope this helps.