ECK High Initiates Need to Stay or Grow!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
      Klemp manipulates his chelas into
      a lifetime of servitude to promote
      his image to the public and to buy
      his books.

      In Chapter 12 of the Shariyat Book 2
      Twitchell talks about 7th Initiates:

      "He now has the right to choose
      whether he will pursue the rest
      of the way on the path of Eckankar.
      There are five more initiations for
      him to take before entering into
      the true circle of the Adepts..."

      Twitchell talked of FIVE more initiations!
      ECKists should ask themselves, How many
      8th Initiates are there and why aren't there
      more? Why have 7ths hit a glass ceiling?

      According to PT's SHARIYAT there are FOUR
      More Initiations for Klemp's 8ths!

      Why is there NO FREEDOM from any creed,
      religion, or teacher for the EK 7th Initiate?
      Why does Klemp always turn it around and
      make it the chela's problem?

      Plus, Klemp stated long ago, in the FALL 1987
      "The Wisdom Notes," that "My work is mainly
      in the other worlds, simply because there are
      so many SOULS in them."

      Therefore, with Klemp, ECKANKAR became
      a Lower Plane Religion! This is one reason
      WHY HK imitated the Christian Religions with
      their ceremonies, and the fact that he was
      trained as a Lutheran Minister!

      However, The REAL TRUTH is that Klemp
      is a fraud and is incapable of "Knowing"
      anything on the "INNER." This is Why he
      relies upon his RESA Org and Initiate Reports
      to "Know" anything about his chelas!

      Klemp goes on in this Wisdom Note and
      states that, "Happily, 95% of the ECK
      initiates are truly aspiring for the GOD
      realm."

      What about the JOURNEY being the true
      GOAL! Desires and promises in the next
      life are what fuels Religion while "rank"
      mostly fuels the ego.

      When does one NO Longer NEED to be a
      FOLLOWER? EK Chelas need those HIGHER
      INITIATIONS! Their EGOs need to feel 'superior
      normal' and these initiations are said to be
      "yardsticks" for spiritual growth- just look
      at those who are of "HIGH RANK." Most H.I.s
      act very aloof and "spiritual!"

      Plus, PT's Shariyats and Klemp tell these
      needy followers that they HAVE to HAVE
      this HIGHER INITIATION (the 12th) in order
      to reach this GOAL! Therefore, more service
      is needed!

      Some H.I.s have mastered acting "AS IF"
      they have a "Higher Con" and are good at
      looking the part and going through the
      motions. Some are very good organizers!
      Closer scrutiny will show that many have
      an arrested social development. Many ECKists
      make too many assumptions about their
      Leaders. Klemp is a Narcissist and a Fraud
      and this is "why" he can Never Accept Any
      Responsibility for Anything. It all comes
      back to the chela and never the fake master!
      Shit rolls downhill!

      Let's face it - Most EK 7th Initiates have been
      7ths for 20 plus years with Klemp in Charge!

      Both PT and Klemp contradict themselves
      too! In the SPRING 1986 "The Wisdom Notes"
      HK states that one must be a "Kevalshar,
      initiate of the 11th Circle..." to achieve spiritual
      freedom and then uses a Catch-22 from PT's
      Shariyat by stating, "Rebirth is gained in this
      world, which is the land of the SUGMAD....
      for the way to this rebirth in the land of SUGMAD,
      a guide must be found. It is only the Mahanta,
      the LEM..."

      However, if one looks up ANAMI LOK (pg.9)
      in the ECK LexiCon one will see that this is
      the 10th Plane and where SUGMAD Resides
      and the word associated with this plane is HU!

      Now, if one looks at the preceding 9th Plane,
      AGAM LOK, (pg.4) they will see that the ruler
      of this plane is AGAM PURUSHA - who is the
      SUGMAD with a "slight limitation."

      After reading this there should be a Light
      Turning On for most ECKists! This is WHY
      Twitchell (and Klemp), later, edited the
      SHARIYATS and WHY Klemp "slowed down"
      EK INITIATIONS.

      There really should be 100 NINTH INITIATES
      and 50 EIGHTH INITIATES by now... BUT for
      the fact that neither Twitchell or Klemp wanted
      to let these people go! They had too much
      experience conducting EK business, giving
      intros, and running the org to give them their
      spiritual freedom via higher initiation and
      handing them off to the SUGMAD!

      The scam almost caught PT and HK with
      their pants down, but all a religious leader
      has to do is EDIT! Too bad that Not Everything
      got edited! But when one has brain-washed,
      deluded, fearful and egotistical H.I.s, with
      an awe for those with a higher "spiritual"
      rank, it really isn't necessary to give logical
      explanations for contradictions in dogma.
      This is the way and weakness of religionists!

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
        I see a compound word here consisting of two roots:

        mlk - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
        'king' [Genesis 14:1, etc.]. Other definitions include: gov-
        ernor, chief, prince, a person with civil authority. Associated
        spellings/words: melek."

        And:

        tsdyq - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
        'just' [Genesis 6:9, etc.]; 'righteous' [Genesis 7:1, etc.].
        Associated spellings/words: tsaddiyq."

        Basically, I see "righteous king" in that word. Example:

        Mlkytzdk - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word
        'Melchizedek' [Genesis 14:18], [Psalm 110:4]. Other
        definitions include: The King of Salem; the manifestation
        of Divine Justice and Judgement. Associated spellings/
        words: melekh-tzedek ['the king of justice'].

        It' a popular words these days I can tell you. And in
        some New Age circles. More than one author I've read
        has used this term. Not always in the same way.

        The first time I saw the word years ago was when in an
        old used book store. There were these pamphlets that on
        the cover said: "CHELAS OF MELCHESIDEK" LESSON
        ONE, TWO, THREE, etc. They were signed [in print] at
        the back: Your Guru, Doreal.

        The dates for these books is written in pencil on the front
        cover. The year was 1947! I don't have all the lessons, only
        a half dozen pamphlets or so, but there were at least 34 of
        them [I have lesson 34].

        Oddly enough, I recognized a number of the te
        rms and
        teachings in those books. Some of them were familiar to
        me from the teachings of Eckankar.

        Another place where I saw the word was in the name of
        an author called Drunvalo Melchizedek. He wrote some of
        the books about: "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life",
        Vol. 1 & 2.

        One has to consider the older Hebrew / Aramaic spelling
        is changed through transliteration to English. Here is an
        example: ts+d+q = Zadok. (2 Samuel 8:17, etc.) This word
        appears in around 50 verses in the Old Testament. Whether
        it was a "title", or a single "person" I am not prepared to say.

        Here is more trivia:

        tsdq - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
        'righteous' [Genesis 38:26]; 'clear' [Genesis 44:16]; 'justify'
        [Exodus 23:7]; 'righteousness' [Leviticus 19:15]; 'just' [Lev-
        iticus 19:36]; 'justifying' [1 Kings 8:32]; 'cleansed' [Daniel 8:14];
        'justice' [Proverbs 1:3]. Other definitions include: just, justified,
        aquit. Associated spellings: tsadaq, tsedeq, sadaq; saddiq,
        zaddik, zadok, sedeq, sedaqah."

        I just downloaded a free software program that allows you
        to search words in the Bible and where they appear. It gives
        the Hebrew along with the Greek and English spellings.

        Thought I had the link, but can't find it now. The program is
        called: ISA 2 Basic. If interested you can do a search. It's a
        free download.

        Hope this helps.