Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Dr. Stone: 7th Initiates Need to Eliminate the Neg.

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2008
      Heavens to Betsy!

      From: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 3:49 pm
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Dr. Stone: 7th Initiates Need to
      Eliminate the Neg.

      It looks like Klemp isn't the only

      one selling snake oil and initiations!

      These people also have meetings at

      the base of Mt. Shasta where the space

      aliens have an underground compound.

      The EK Masters from Venus, Jupiter,

      and Clarion, etc. should fit right in

      with the others! Maybe they know one

      another?

      Dr. Joshua David Stone (Ph.D in

      Transpersonal Psychology) talks

      about the 12 steps to self mastery

      needed for Ascension in this Life!

      http://www.meaningoflife.i12.com/Ascension.htm

      Note from Dr Joshua David Stone:

      "A great many Lightworkers on this planet

      are achieving their ascension and higher

      levels of initiation and this is good and

      appropriate. The Masters and I, however,

      are very concerned about a growing trend

      in the spiritual movement of great spiritual

      advancement without proper integration into

      the mental and emotional vehicles. This might

      be termed the psychological level. What does

      it matter if one is a 7th degree initiate and

      yet is run by the negative ego, lower-self

      desire body, inner child and the em
      otional

      body?

      This, my beloved readers, is more common

      than you realize. The thrust of the Melchizedek

      Synthesis Light Academy training course is

      to rectify this growing imbalance in the spiritual

      movement. I say to you now, my beloved friends,

      that if this psychological work is not done,

      almost all channeling and clairvoyant work

      becomes corrupted and true liberation has

      not been achieved, even if you have passed

      the 7th initiation.

      You may have achieved liberation from the

      physical plane, however you will have to

      reincarnate on the astral and/or mental

      plane, and this is not true liberation.

      I guide you to my books "Soul Psychology,"

      "How to Clear the Negative Ego," "Integrated

      Ascension: Revelation for the Next Millennium,"

      "How to Release Fear-Based Thinking and Feeling,"

      and "The Golden Book of Melchizedek" that

      speaks directly to this most important subject.

      All these books are available directly from

      the Melchizedek Synthesis Light Academy

      (818) 769-1181.

      One other crucial point to realize on this

      subject is that if the proper psychological

      work is not done, as mentioned above,

      the Masters of the Planetary and Cosmic

      Hierarchy, and Spirit itself, will hold your

      evolution at the end of the 7th initiation.

      No matter how much spiritual work you

      do, there is a ring-pass
      -not of spiritual

      advancement if proper integration of your

      initiations in the mental, emotional, and

      psychological realm is not achieved. In other

      words, movement into Cosmic Ascension

      as opposed to Planetary Ascension will not

      be allowed to take place. It is important to

      understand that initiations have more to do

      with the percentage of light quotient you carry,

      and not necessarily with the development

      of true Christ Consciousness and character

      development within the psychological self.

      As you know, the requirement for ascension

      is the balancing of 51% of your karma. This

      will indeed free you from the wheel of rebirth

      upon the physical realms and open you up to

      deeper advancements upon the inner realms.

      This is not the total picture, however, which is

      why this book is being written. There is, in truth,

      much to be considered before "Integrated Ascension,"

      involving all the bodies, is complete. "Integrated

      Ascension" is what we are ultimately after, for in

      order to fully ascend, all of the bodies and many

      other quotients must be lifted up to GOD. In

      a similar vein, the GOD force must also be brought

      down by what is called the process of 'decension',

      or anchoring spirit into the body (matter). Initiation,

      leading to ascension, must therefore be seen and

      embraced through a full spectrum lens.

      Dr Joshua Da
      vid Stone"

      http://www.iamuniversity.ch/Eckankar-The-Science-of-Soul
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2008

        >Dr. Joshua David Stone (Ph.D in Transpersonal Psychology)

        Hmmmmm so anybody can place "Dr." in front of their name and others are impressed!  LOL

        >The Melchizedek

        What the muck a de muck muck is a Melchizedek, and does anyone really care?

        "Melchizedek or Malki-tzédek (מַלְכִּי־צֶדֶק / מַלְכִּי־צָדֶקStandard Hebrew Malki-ẓédeq / Malki-ẓádeqTiberian Hebrew Malkî-ṣéḏeq / Malkî-ṣāḏeq), sometimes written Malchizedek, Melchisedec, Melchisedech, Melchisedek or Melkisedek, is a figure mentioned by various sects of both Christian and Judaic traditions. He is commemorated as one of the Holy Forefathers in the Calendar of Saints of the Armenian Apostolic Church on July 30."

        And Dr. Joshua David Stone web site says this:  "Melchizedek is an ancient Cosmic Being. Though he has lived on Earth, he was not born and did not die. He serves with great love power and authority on the cosmic level, not only Earth but our entire Universe. The Order of Melchizedek includes all who elect to serve as guided by the divine within them."

        Poor lost souls following the quack doctor Stone and his ascension masters.... They really should be following klempankar, it's a lot easier to pronounce!

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
          Hello All,
          Klemp manipulates his chelas into
          a lifetime of servitude to promote
          his image to the public and to buy
          his books.

          In Chapter 12 of the Shariyat Book 2
          Twitchell talks about 7th Initiates:

          "He now has the right to choose
          whether he will pursue the rest
          of the way on the path of Eckankar.
          There are five more initiations for
          him to take before entering into
          the true circle of the Adepts..."

          Twitchell talked of FIVE more initiations!
          ECKists should ask themselves, How many
          8th Initiates are there and why aren't there
          more? Why have 7ths hit a glass ceiling?

          According to PT's SHARIYAT there are FOUR
          More Initiations for Klemp's 8ths!

          Why is there NO FREEDOM from any creed,
          religion, or teacher for the EK 7th Initiate?
          Why does Klemp always turn it around and
          make it the chela's problem?

          Plus, Klemp stated long ago, in the FALL 1987
          "The Wisdom Notes," that "My work is mainly
          in the other worlds, simply because there are
          so many SOULS in them."

          Therefore, with Klemp, ECKANKAR became
          a Lower Plane Religion! This is one reason
          WHY HK imitated the Christian Religions with
          their ceremonies, and the fact that he was
          trained as a Lutheran Minister!

          However, The REAL TRUTH is that Klemp
          is a fraud and is incapable of "Knowing"
          anything on the "INNER." This is Why he
          relies upon his RESA Org and Initiate Reports
          to "Know" anything about his chelas!

          Klemp goes on in this Wisdom Note and
          states that, "Happily, 95% of the ECK
          initiates are truly aspiring for the GOD
          realm."

          What about the JOURNEY being the true
          GOAL! Desires and promises in the next
          life are what fuels Religion while "rank"
          mostly fuels the ego.

          When does one NO Longer NEED to be a
          FOLLOWER? EK Chelas need those HIGHER
          INITIATIONS! Their EGOs need to feel 'superior
          normal' and these initiations are said to be
          "yardsticks" for spiritual growth- just look
          at those who are of "HIGH RANK." Most H.I.s
          act very aloof and "spiritual!"

          Plus, PT's Shariyats and Klemp tell these
          needy followers that they HAVE to HAVE
          this HIGHER INITIATION (the 12th) in order
          to reach this GOAL! Therefore, more service
          is needed!

          Some H.I.s have mastered acting "AS IF"
          they have a "Higher Con" and are good at
          looking the part and going through the
          motions. Some are very good organizers!
          Closer scrutiny will show that many have
          an arrested social development. Many ECKists
          make too many assumptions about their
          Leaders. Klemp is a Narcissist and a Fraud
          and this is "why" he can Never Accept Any
          Responsibility for Anything. It all comes
          back to the chela and never the fake master!
          Shit rolls downhill!

          Let's face it - Most EK 7th Initiates have been
          7ths for 20 plus years with Klemp in Charge!

          Both PT and Klemp contradict themselves
          too! In the SPRING 1986 "The Wisdom Notes"
          HK states that one must be a "Kevalshar,
          initiate of the 11th Circle..." to achieve spiritual
          freedom and then uses a Catch-22 from PT's
          Shariyat by stating, "Rebirth is gained in this
          world, which is the land of the SUGMAD....
          for the way to this rebirth in the land of SUGMAD,
          a guide must be found. It is only the Mahanta,
          the LEM..."

          However, if one looks up ANAMI LOK (pg.9)
          in the ECK LexiCon one will see that this is
          the 10th Plane and where SUGMAD Resides
          and the word associated with this plane is HU!

          Now, if one looks at the preceding 9th Plane,
          AGAM LOK, (pg.4) they will see that the ruler
          of this plane is AGAM PURUSHA - who is the
          SUGMAD with a "slight limitation."

          After reading this there should be a Light
          Turning On for most ECKists! This is WHY
          Twitchell (and Klemp), later, edited the
          SHARIYATS and WHY Klemp "slowed down"
          EK INITIATIONS.

          There really should be 100 NINTH INITIATES
          and 50 EIGHTH INITIATES by now... BUT for
          the fact that neither Twitchell or Klemp wanted
          to let these people go! They had too much
          experience conducting EK business, giving
          intros, and running the org to give them their
          spiritual freedom via higher initiation and
          handing them off to the SUGMAD!

          The scam almost caught PT and HK with
          their pants down, but all a religious leader
          has to do is EDIT! Too bad that Not Everything
          got edited! But when one has brain-washed,
          deluded, fearful and egotistical H.I.s, with
          an awe for those with a higher "spiritual"
          rank, it really isn't necessary to give logical
          explanations for contradictions in dogma.
          This is the way and weakness of religionists!

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
            I see a compound word here consisting of two roots:

            mlk - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
            'king' [Genesis 14:1, etc.]. Other definitions include: gov-
            ernor, chief, prince, a person with civil authority. Associated
            spellings/words: melek."

            And:

            tsdyq - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
            'just' [Genesis 6:9, etc.]; 'righteous' [Genesis 7:1, etc.].
            Associated spellings/words: tsaddiyq."

            Basically, I see "righteous king" in that word. Example:

            Mlkytzdk - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word
            'Melchizedek' [Genesis 14:18], [Psalm 110:4]. Other
            definitions include: The King of Salem; the manifestation
            of Divine Justice and Judgement. Associated spellings/
            words: melekh-tzedek ['the king of justice'].

            It' a popular words these days I can tell you. And in
            some New Age circles. More than one author I've read
            has used this term. Not always in the same way.

            The first time I saw the word years ago was when in an
            old used book store. There were these pamphlets that on
            the cover said: "CHELAS OF MELCHESIDEK" LESSON
            ONE, TWO, THREE, etc. They were signed [in print] at
            the back: Your Guru, Doreal.

            The dates for these books is written in pencil on the front
            cover. The year was 1947! I don't have all the lessons, only
            a half dozen pamphlets or so, but there were at least 34 of
            them [I have lesson 34].

            Oddly enough, I recognized a number of the te
            rms and
            teachings in those books. Some of them were familiar to
            me from the teachings of Eckankar.

            Another place where I saw the word was in the name of
            an author called Drunvalo Melchizedek. He wrote some of
            the books about: "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life",
            Vol. 1 & 2.

            One has to consider the older Hebrew / Aramaic spelling
            is changed through transliteration to English. Here is an
            example: ts+d+q = Zadok. (2 Samuel 8:17, etc.) This word
            appears in around 50 verses in the Old Testament. Whether
            it was a "title", or a single "person" I am not prepared to say.

            Here is more trivia:

            tsdq - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
            'righteous' [Genesis 38:26]; 'clear' [Genesis 44:16]; 'justify'
            [Exodus 23:7]; 'righteousness' [Leviticus 19:15]; 'just' [Lev-
            iticus 19:36]; 'justifying' [1 Kings 8:32]; 'cleansed' [Daniel 8:14];
            'justice' [Proverbs 1:3]. Other definitions include: just, justified,
            aquit. Associated spellings: tsadaq, tsedeq, sadaq; saddiq,
            zaddik, zadok, sedeq, sedaqah."

            I just downloaded a free software program that allows you
            to search words in the Bible and where they appear. It gives
            the Hebrew along with the Greek and English spellings.

            Thought I had the link, but can't find it now. The program is
            called: ISA 2 Basic. If interested you can do a search. It's a
            free download.

            Hope this helps.

            >Dr. Joshua David Stone (Ph.D in Transpersonal Psychology)

            Hmmmmm so anybody can place "Dr." in front of their name and others are
            impressed!  LOL

            >The Melchizedek

            What the muck a de muck muck is a Melchizedek, and does anyone really
            care?

            "Melchizedek or Malki-tzédek (מַלְכִּי־צֶדֶק / מַלְכִּי־צָדֶק, Standard
            Hebrew Malki-ẓédeq / Malki-ẓádeq, Tiberian Hebrew Malkî-ṣéḏeq /
            Malkî-ṣāḏeq), sometimes written Malchizedek, Melchisedec, Melchisedech,
            Melchisedek or Melkisedek, is a figure mentioned by various sects of
            both Christian and Judaic traditions. He is commemorated as one of the
            Holy Forefathers in the Calendar of Saints of the Armenian Apostolic
            Church on July 30."
            And Dr. Joshua David Stone web site says this:  "Melchizedek is an
            ancient Cosmic Being. Though he has lived on Earth, he was not born and
            did not die. He serves with great love power and authority on the
            cosmic level, not only Earth but our entire Universe. The Order of
            Melchizedek includes all who elect to serve as guided by the divine =0