Dr. Stone: 7th Initiates Need to Eliminate the Neg.

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2008
      It looks like Klemp isn't the only
      one selling snake oil and initiations!
      These people also have meetings at
      the base of Mt. Shasta where the space
      aliens have an underground compound.

      The EK Masters from Venus, Jupiter,
      and Clarion, etc. should fit right in
      with the others! Maybe they know one
      another?

      Dr. Joshua David Stone (Ph.D in
      Transpersonal Psychology) talks
      about the 12 steps to self mastery
      needed for Ascension in this Life!

      http://www.meaningoflife.i12.com/Ascension.htm

      Note from Dr Joshua David Stone:

      "A great many Lightworkers on this planet
      are achieving their ascension and higher
      levels of initiation and this is good and
      appropriate. The Masters and I, however,
      are very concerned about a growing trend
      in the spiritual movement of great spiritual
      advancement without proper integration into
      the mental and emotional vehicles. This might
      be termed the psychological level. What does
      it matter if one is a 7th degree initiate and
      yet is run by the negative ego, lower-self
      desire body, inner child and the emotional
      body?

      This, my beloved readers, is more common
      than you realize. The thrust of the Melchizedek
      Synthesis Light Academy training course is
      to rectify this growing imbalance in the spiritual
      movement. I say to you now, my beloved friends,
      that if this psychological work is not done,
      almost all channeling and clairvoyant work
      becomes corrupted and true liberation has
      not been achieved, even if you have passed
      the 7th initiation.

      You may have achieved liberation from the
      physical plane, however you will have to
      reincarnate on the astral and/or mental
      plane, and this is not true liberation.

      I guide you to my books "Soul Psychology,"
      "How to Clear the Negative Ego," "Integrated
      Ascension: Revelation for the Next Millennium,"
      "How to Release Fear-Based Thinking and Feeling,"
      and "The Golden Book of Melchizedek" that
      speaks directly to this most important subject.
      All these books are available directly from
      the Melchizedek Synthesis Light Academy
      (818) 769-1181.

      One other crucial point to realize on this
      subject is that if the proper psychological
      work is not done, as mentioned above,
      the Masters of the Planetary and Cosmic
      Hierarchy, and Spirit itself, will hold your
      evolution at the end of the 7th initiation.
      No matter how much spiritual work you
      do, there is a ring-pass-not of spiritual
      advancement if proper integration of your
      initiations in the mental, emotional, and
      psychological realm is not achieved. In other
      words, movement into Cosmic Ascension
      as opposed to Planetary Ascension will not
      be allowed to take place. It is important to
      understand that initiations have more to do
      with the percentage of light quotient you carry,
      and not necessarily with the development
      of true Christ Consciousness and character
      development within the psychological self.

      As you know, the requirement for ascension
      is the balancing of 51% of your karma. This
      will indeed free you from the wheel of rebirth
      upon the physical realms and open you up to
      deeper advancements upon the inner realms.
      This is not the total picture, however, which is
      why this book is being written. There is, in truth,
      much to be considered before "Integrated Ascension,"
      involving all the bodies, is complete. "Integrated
      Ascension" is what we are ultimately after, for in
      order to fully ascend, all of the bodies and many
      other quotients must be lifted up to GOD. In
      a similar vein, the GOD force must also be brought
      down by what is called the process of 'decension',
      or anchoring spirit into the body (matter). Initiation,
      leading to ascension, must therefore be seen and
      embraced through a full spectrum lens.

      Dr Joshua David Stone"

      http://www.iamuniversity.ch/Eckankar-The-Science-of-Soul
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2008
        Heavens to Betsy!

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2008

          >Dr. Joshua David Stone (Ph.D in Transpersonal Psychology)

          Hmmmmm so anybody can place "Dr." in front of their name and others are impressed!  LOL

          >The Melchizedek

          What the muck a de muck muck is a Melchizedek, and does anyone really care?

          "Melchizedek or Malki-tzédek (מַלְכִּי־צֶדֶק / מַלְכִּי־צָדֶקStandard Hebrew Malki-ẓédeq / Malki-ẓádeqTiberian Hebrew Malkî-ṣéḏeq / Malkî-ṣāḏeq), sometimes written Malchizedek, Melchisedec, Melchisedech, Melchisedek or Melkisedek, is a figure mentioned by various sects of both Christian and Judaic traditions. He is commemorated as one of the Holy Forefathers in the Calendar of Saints of the Armenian Apostolic Church on July 30."

          And Dr. Joshua David Stone web site says this:  "Melchizedek is an ancient Cosmic Being. Though he has lived on Earth, he was not born and did not die. He serves with great love power and authority on the cosmic level, not only Earth but our entire Universe. The Order of Melchizedek includes all who elect to serve as guided by the divine within them."

          Poor lost souls following the quack doctor Stone and his ascension masters.... They really should be following klempankar, it's a lot easier to pronounce!

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
            Klemp manipulates his chelas into
            a lifetime of servitude to promote
            his image to the public and to buy
            his books.

            In Chapter 12 of the Shariyat Book 2
            Twitchell talks about 7th Initiates:

            "He now has the right to choose
            whether he will pursue the rest
            of the way on the path of Eckankar.
            There are five more initiations for
            him to take before entering into
            the true circle of the Adepts..."

            Twitchell talked of FIVE more initiations!
            ECKists should ask themselves, How many
            8th Initiates are there and why aren't there
            more? Why have 7ths hit a glass ceiling?

            According to PT's SHARIYAT there are FOUR
            More Initiations for Klemp's 8ths!

            Why is there NO FREEDOM from any creed,
            religion, or teacher for the EK 7th Initiate?
            Why does Klemp always turn it around and
            make it the chela's problem?

            Plus, Klemp stated long ago, in the FALL 1987
            "The Wisdom Notes," that "My work is mainly
            in the other worlds, simply because there are
            so many SOULS in them."

            Therefore, with Klemp, ECKANKAR became
            a Lower Plane Religion! This is one reason
            WHY HK imitated the Christian Religions with
            their ceremonies, and the fact that he was
            trained as a Lutheran Minister!

            However, The REAL TRUTH is that Klemp
            is a fraud and is incapable of "Knowing"
            anything on the "INNER." This is Why he
            relies upon his RESA Org and Initiate Reports
            to "Know" anything about his chelas!

            Klemp goes on in this Wisdom Note and
            states that, "Happily, 95% of the ECK
            initiates are truly aspiring for the GOD
            realm."

            What about the JOURNEY being the true
            GOAL! Desires and promises in the next
            life are what fuels Religion while "rank"
            mostly fuels the ego.

            When does one NO Longer NEED to be a
            FOLLOWER? EK Chelas need those HIGHER
            INITIATIONS! Their EGOs need to feel 'superior
            normal' and these initiations are said to be
            "yardsticks" for spiritual growth- just look
            at those who are of "HIGH RANK." Most H.I.s
            act very aloof and "spiritual!"

            Plus, PT's Shariyats and Klemp tell these
            needy followers that they HAVE to HAVE
            this HIGHER INITIATION (the 12th) in order
            to reach this GOAL! Therefore, more service
            is needed!

            Some H.I.s have mastered acting "AS IF"
            they have a "Higher Con" and are good at
            looking the part and going through the
            motions. Some are very good organizers!
            Closer scrutiny will show that many have
            an arrested social development. Many ECKists
            make too many assumptions about their
            Leaders. Klemp is a Narcissist and a Fraud
            and this is "why" he can Never Accept Any
            Responsibility for Anything. It all comes
            back to the chela and never the fake master!
            Shit rolls downhill!

            Let's face it - Most EK 7th Initiates have been
            7ths for 20 plus years with Klemp in Charge!

            Both PT and Klemp contradict themselves
            too! In the SPRING 1986 "The Wisdom Notes"
            HK states that one must be a "Kevalshar,
            initiate of the 11th Circle..." to achieve spiritual
            freedom and then uses a Catch-22 from PT's
            Shariyat by stating, "Rebirth is gained in this
            world, which is the land of the SUGMAD....
            for the way to this rebirth in the land of SUGMAD,
            a guide must be found. It is only the Mahanta,
            the LEM..."

            However, if one looks up ANAMI LOK (pg.9)
            in the ECK LexiCon one will see that this is
            the 10th Plane and where SUGMAD Resides
            and the word associated with this plane is HU!

            Now, if one looks at the preceding 9th Plane,
            AGAM LOK, (pg.4) they will see that the ruler
            of this plane is AGAM PURUSHA - who is the
            SUGMAD with a "slight limitation."

            After reading this there should be a Light
            Turning On for most ECKists! This is WHY
            Twitchell (and Klemp), later, edited the
            SHARIYATS and WHY Klemp "slowed down"
            EK INITIATIONS.

            There really should be 100 NINTH INITIATES
            and 50 EIGHTH INITIATES by now... BUT for
            the fact that neither Twitchell or Klemp wanted
            to let these people go! They had too much
            experience conducting EK business, giving
            intros, and running the org to give them their
            spiritual freedom via higher initiation and
            handing them off to the SUGMAD!

            The scam almost caught PT and HK with
            their pants down, but all a religious leader
            has to do is EDIT! Too bad that Not Everything
            got edited! But when one has brain-washed,
            deluded, fearful and egotistical H.I.s, with
            an awe for those with a higher "spiritual"
            rank, it really isn't necessary to give logical
            explanations for contradictions in dogma.
            This is the way and weakness of religionists!

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
              I see a compound word here consisting of two roots:

              mlk - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
              'king' [Genesis 14:1, etc.]. Other definitions include: gov-
              ernor, chief, prince, a person with civil authority. Associated
              spellings/words: melek."

              And:

              tsdyq - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
              'just' [Genesis 6:9, etc.]; 'righteous' [Genesis 7:1, etc.].
              Associated spellings/words: tsaddiyq."

              Basically, I see "righteous king" in that word. Example:

              Mlkytzdk - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word
              'Melchizedek' [Genesis 14:18], [Psalm 110:4]. Other
              definitions include: The King of Salem; the manifestation
              of Divine Justice and Judgement. Associated spellings/
              words: melekh-tzedek ['the king of justice'].

              It' a popular words these days I can tell you. And in
              some New Age circles. More than one author I've read
              has used this term. Not always in the same way.

              The first time I saw the word years ago was when in an
              old used book store. There were these pamphlets that on
              the cover said: "CHELAS OF MELCHESIDEK" LESSON
              ONE, TWO, THREE, etc. They were signed [in print] at
              the back: Your Guru, Doreal.

              The dates for these books is written in pencil on the front
              cover. The year was 1947! I don't have all the lessons, only
              a half dozen pamphlets or so, but there were at least 34 of
              them [I have lesson 34].

              Oddly enough, I recognized a number of the te
              rms and
              teachings in those books. Some of them were familiar to
              me from the teachings of Eckankar.

              Another place where I saw the word was in the name of
              an author called Drunvalo Melchizedek. He wrote some of
              the books about: "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life",
              Vol. 1 & 2.

              One has to consider the older Hebrew / Aramaic spelling
              is changed through transliteration to English. Here is an
              example: ts+d+q = Zadok. (2 Samuel 8:17, etc.) This word
              appears in around 50 verses in the Old Testament. Whether
              it was a "title", or a single "person" I am not prepared to say.

              Here is more trivia:

              tsdq - "Transliterated Hebrew spelling for the word/words
              'righteous' [Genesis 38:26]; 'clear' [Genesis 44:16]; 'justify'
              [Exodus 23:7]; 'righteousness' [Leviticus 19:15]; 'just' [Lev-
              iticus 19:36]; 'justifying' [1 Kings 8:32]; 'cleansed' [Daniel 8:14];
              'justice' [Proverbs 1:3]. Other definitions include: just, justified,
              aquit. Associated spellings: tsadaq, tsedeq, sadaq; saddiq,
              zaddik, zadok, sedeq, sedaqah."

              I just downloaded a free software program that allows you
              to search words in the Bible and where they appear. It gives
              the Hebrew along with the Greek and English spellings.

              Thought I had the link, but can't find it now. The program is
              called: ISA 2 Basic. If interested you can do a search. It's a
              free download.

              Hope this helps.

              >Dr. Joshua David Stone (Ph.D in Transpersonal Psychology)

              Hmmmmm so anybody can place "Dr." in front of their name and others are
              impressed!  LOL

              >The Melchizedek

              What the muck a de muck muck is a Melchizedek, and does anyone really
              care?

              "Melchizedek or Malki-tzédek (מַלְכִּי־צֶדֶק / מַלְכִּי־צָדֶק, Standard
              Hebrew Malki-ẓédeq / Malki-ẓádeq, Tiberian Hebrew Malkî-ṣéḏeq /
              Malkî-ṣāḏeq), sometimes written Malchizedek, Melchisedec, Melchisedech,
              Melchisedek or Melkisedek, is a figure mentioned by various sects of
              both Christian and Judaic traditions. He is commemorated as one of the
              Holy Forefathers in the Calendar of Saints of the Armenian Apostolic
              Church on July 30."
              And Dr. Joshua David Stone web site says this:  "Melchizedek is an
              ancient Cosmic Being. Though he has lived on Earth, he was not born and
              did not die. He serves with great love power and authority on the
              cosmic level, not only Earth but our entire Universe. The Order of
              Melchizedek includes all who elect to serve as guided by the divine =0