HK's EK Spiritual Exercise Is "Borrowed" Too!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2008
      Hello Mish and All,
      This "Spiritual Exercise" of Klemp's
      sounds like the one I wrote about
      in an IRO to him when he first took
      over Eckankar.

      Several years earlier I attended a
      Past Life Regression Workshop. This
      "spiritual exercise" Klemp is using
      is very similar to what the hypnotist
      used and walked us through!

      Just Plug In Anyone... Jesus, Buddha,
      Sat Nam, Rebazar, etc. and one of
      these "entities," or something, will
      show up and give you the experience
      you desire/need!

      Actually, we started out on a light
      puffy cloud and gently, slowly came
      down to the beach. Other than that
      the "S.E." is done the same as I was
      taught by the hypnotist.

      mishmisha wrote:

      Here's one of the spiritual exercises from
      the book [TWEM] that Harold offers on
      conjuring up Rebazar, page 117:

      "A Spiritual Exercise to Meet Rebazar Tarzs

      > Relax in contemplation with eyes shut.
      Picture yourself on a beach, walking in sand
      at the ocean's edge. The warm waters dance
      about your feet, and a light ocean spray splashes
      a refreshing coolness on your face. Overhead,
      silent white gulls sail upon the wind.

      > Now breathe in as the waves gently wash
      toward you. Then, on the outgoing breath,
      sing Rebazar (REE-bah-zahr) softly in rhythm
      with the waves fleeing back to the sea. Do this
      exercise twenty to thirty minutes a day. After
      you're skilled at it, Rebazar or another ECK
      Master will come and impart the wisdom of
      God to you."

      (CAUTION: Do not look at a picture of Osama
      bin Laden prior to this spiritual exercise! LOL!)

      > Harold further comments, "At first you may
      feel you have met Rebazar or one of the ECK
      Masters only in your imagination. But with time
      and practice, you will find they are real people
      just like you."
      > Yes, all a chela need do is learn how to become
      delusional--Harold knows all the tricks to train
      these seekers. Keep working at this exercise and
      the imagination will latch on to some sort of image
      that one can then believe is "real." Very simple and
      elementary--but a chela will first have to want to
      believe this crap.

      > I feel sorry for the newbie (naive) eckist asking
      his question. He sounds sincere and in need, but
      the path he's walking will take him down the deep,
      dark stairway of deception, lies and delusion. This
      is the harm that HK and the eck org bestow upon
      trusting Souls!

      Mish
    • Ingrid
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008
        Hi Prometheus
        the spiritual exercises of eckankar are nothing else than the exercises you get at good soft-skills seminars like time management for example, or any other management seminars! eckankar just gets them from there, they are commonly acknowledged tools!

        Well, plagiarizing as always ... ;-)
        Ingrid