Fwd: Inner experiences with those wonderful fake eck masters!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2008
      This is a repost of one of my messages from 2006 which
      discusses how Klemp teaches chelas to become delusional
      by using his brainwashing spiritual exercises. Since Liska
      mentions how eckist are taught to be delusional, this might
      be worth a re-read:

      <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

      Hi, All!

      I read a question on an eck chat site by a "new" eckist. This fellow
      is waiting for his 2nd initiation to come soon. He feels it's about
      to happen because he believes he's developing a "very strong
      relationship to the Inner Master." I don't think this guy realizes
      the drill though and maybe someone will clue him in on the
      initiations--the nuts and bolts of it. If he has had a paid
      membership for two years, then the next step is to call the ESC and
      tell them he wants the 2nd initiation. If he doesn't ask, it won't
      come! And, of course, if you don't keep paying your membership dues,
      it won't come either! It all comes with $$$$ being paid. LOL!

      He also posed a question. He said, "I have read Those Wonderful ECK
      Masters, and I enjoyed it. But my question is this - I have not had
      any inner experiences with these Masters. While I enjoy reading the
      stories of what they have done for us, I don't have any particular
      attachment to them. My faith seems to be growing in Harji's
      teachings, and the inner experiences I am having. So... do these
      relationships to the other Masters happen over time? Is it necessary
      that I cultivate relationships with them, or is my relationship to
      the current Living ECK Master and the Mahanta enough?"

      This confused newbie eckist didn't seem to comprehend Harold's book
      very well. It is a manual in how to self-brainwash oneself into
      believing the the eck masters are real. At the end of each chapter
      in the book "Those Wonderful ECK Masters", Harold instructs with a
      specific exercise that will "assist" the seeker in believing he is
      having an experience with an eck master.

      Here's one of the spiritual exercises from the book that Harold
      offers on conjuring up Rebazar, page 117:

      "A Spiritual Exercise to Meet Rebazar Tarzs

      Relax in contemplation with eyes shut. Picture yourself on a beach,
      walking in sand at the ocean's edge. The warm waters dance about
      your feet, and a light ocean spray splashes a refreshing coolness on
      your face. Overhead, silent white gulls sail upon the wind.

      Now breathe in as the waves gently wash toward you. Then, on the
      outgoing breath, sing Rebazar (REE-bah-zahr) softly in rhythm with
      the waves fleeing back to the sea. Do this exercise twenty to thirty
      minutes a day. After you're skilled at it, Rebazar or another ECK
      Master will come and impart the wisdom of God to you."

      (CAUTION: Do not look at a picture of Osama bin Laden prior to this
      spiritual exercise! LOL!)

      Harold further comments, "At first you may feel you have met Rebazar
      or one of the ECK Masters only in your imagination. But with time
      and practice, you will find they are real people just like you."

      Yes, all a chela need do is learn how to become delusional--Harold
      knows all the tricks to train these seekers. Keep working at this
      exercise and the imagination will latch on to some sort of image
      that one can then believe is "real." Very simple and elementary--but
      a chela will first have to want to believe this crap.

      I feel sorry for the newbie (naive) eckist asking his question. He
      sounds sincere and in need, but the path he's walking will take him
      down the deep, dark stairway of deception, lies and delusion. This
      is the harm that HK and the eck org bestow upon trusting Souls!

      Mish

      --- End forwarded message ---
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2008
        Hello Mish and All,
        This "Spiritual Exercise" of Klemp's
        sounds like the one I wrote about
        in an IRO to him when he first took
        over Eckankar.

        Several years earlier I attended a
        Past Life Regression Workshop. This
        "spiritual exercise" Klemp is using
        is very similar to what the hypnotist
        used and walked us through!

        Just Plug In Anyone... Jesus, Buddha,
        Sat Nam, Rebazar, etc. and one of
        these "entities," or something, will
        show up and give you the experience
        you desire/need!

        Actually, we started out on a light
        puffy cloud and gently, slowly came
        down to the beach. Other than that
        the "S.E." is done the same as I was
        taught by the hypnotist.

        mishmisha wrote:

        Here's one of the spiritual exercises from
        the book [TWEM] that Harold offers on
        conjuring up Rebazar, page 117:

        "A Spiritual Exercise to Meet Rebazar Tarzs

        > Relax in contemplation with eyes shut.
        Picture yourself on a beach, walking in sand
        at the ocean's edge. The warm waters dance
        about your feet, and a light ocean spray splashes
        a refreshing coolness on your face. Overhead,
        silent white gulls sail upon the wind.

        > Now breathe in as the waves gently wash
        toward you. Then, on the outgoing breath,
        sing Rebazar (REE-bah-zahr) softly in rhythm
        with the waves fleeing back to the sea. Do this
        exercise twenty to thirty minutes a day. After
        you're skilled at it, Rebazar or another ECK
        Master will come and impart the wisdom of
        God to you."

        (CAUTION: Do not look at a picture of Osama
        bin Laden prior to this spiritual exercise! LOL!)

        > Harold further comments, "At first you may
        feel you have met Rebazar or one of the ECK
        Masters only in your imagination. But with time
        and practice, you will find they are real people
        just like you."
        > Yes, all a chela need do is learn how to become
        delusional--Harold knows all the tricks to train
        these seekers. Keep working at this exercise and
        the imagination will latch on to some sort of image
        that one can then believe is "real." Very simple and
        elementary--but a chela will first have to want to
        believe this crap.

        > I feel sorry for the newbie (naive) eckist asking
        his question. He sounds sincere and in need, but
        the path he's walking will take him down the deep,
        dark stairway of deception, lies and delusion. This
        is the harm that HK and the eck org bestow upon
        trusting Souls!

        Mish
      • Ingrid
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008
          Hi Prometheus
          the spiritual exercises of eckankar are nothing else than the exercises you get at good soft-skills seminars like time management for example, or any other management seminars! eckankar just gets them from there, they are commonly acknowledged tools!

          Well, plagiarizing as always ... ;-)
          Ingrid