Archives of TS Archives

  • D.R.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      E.S.A.,

      Looking again at those archived pages,
      it appears that some of the content might
      be missing. Besides that, the links don't
      all correspond with the dates of the posts.

      http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://thetruth-seeker.com

      For example, when you follow the links
      for August 2006, the BB link (some pages)
      take you to the posts for 2004.

      http://web.archive.org/web/20060804074431/http://thetruth-seeker.com/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20040613173544/thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.asp

      I was trying to locate the most recent
      page of TS posts. What was the date when
      they left off and the site got to be list-
      ed as "under construction".

      2007 appears to be the year when the
      site was under construction. This seems
      to fit according to my records, because
      2007 was when I started posting mostly
      in other places. Like E.S.A. and A.R.E.

      The "oldest" link - according to the
      archives of the archives - appears to in-
      clude TS posts from September 2006. That
      would be the "oldest" since posts began,
      or the most recent one to date.

      http://web.archive.org/web/20060902103450/www.thetruth-
      seeker.com/dispBB.asp

      At any rate the archives are choppy -
      according to the archives site links I
      recently gave. The recorded page numbers
      at top of page don't link through to all
      the other pages either. Usually only link
      1 & 2 go through.

      I guess it's better than nothing, but
      maybe someday someone at TS will get it
      together and make the archives visible