Klemp Uses 2nd, 3rd & 4th Plane "Principle of Threes"

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 1:39 PM
      In "Ask the Master," and elsewhere, Klemp
      continues to use the Lower Plane, KAL,
      "Principle of the Threes." Klemp always
      chooses to answer either THREE questions
      or THREE ECKists in his writings and talks!

      Where's the "Change" to a higher "Principle"
      of consciousness for ECKists?

      Shariyat Book 2, Chapter 12:

      "The Ahrat is the initiate of the THIRD Circle...
      Those who have taken this initiation come
      under the CYCLES of the THREES in which,
      accordingly, EVERY PHENOMENON, EVERY
      ACTION, EVERY EVENT, EVERY PHYSICAL and
      PSYCHOLOGICAL CHANGE is the RESULT of
      an INSTANT ACTION of the THREE FORCES
      which come UNDER the KAL NIRANJAN.

      These Forces are the POSITIVE, the NEGATIVE,
      and the NEUTRALIZING Force. They appear in
      the Second Field of Initiation; that is, the
      initiation of the SECOND CIRCLE... Within the
      SECOND INITIATION they are recognized as
      THREE ROADS, or paths... The aspect of the
      NUMBER of THREES is that it is directly
      connected with the evolution of consciousness

      Man's behavior has always been triggered
      by FEAR. This knowledge alone about him
      has been used throughout history to degrade
      him... Thus the THIRD INITIATION will begin
      the true unfoldment of the consciousness
      into true spirituality...

      The initiate of the FOURTH CIRCLE is the CHIAD...
      Mind, Consciousness, and Intelligence are the
      Ruling Factors upon this Plane. The Outward
      Manifestation of these THREES is thought..."

      On another note-

      Sharon Wrote:
      BTW, the "lexicon" is simply a reprint of
      the old ekult "dictionary" from the early
      70's, I didn't totally compare both books
      but just skimming them, they looked
      identical. One thing I remember is that
      ekult has 9 "trinities", yep Twitch stole
      from everywhere but hyped what he stole
      to make ekult the biggest & bestest...

      ME: Hi Sharon,
      Actually Klemp not only stole from Twit's
      plagiarized info but also added to and edited
      it for his own EK LexiCON.

      HK deleted and/or changed many of PT's
      Dictionary entries and added several others.
      Most, not all, of HK's new entries are concerning
      the New 12 Spiritual Years now celebrated.

      I've discussed some of Klemp's Lexicon
      changes in posts that can be found in the
      archives which are titled under "EK Lexicon."

      For example, Klemp added "Arahata, The
      Year of the." However, what is more interesting
      (check PT's EK Dictionary) is that Klemp also
      added "Ancient One. The Mahanta."

      Klemp also added the following:
      "Aluk, Temple of the. See Jartz Chong;"
      "aluminum;" "Anami Purusha;" "Ahura
      Mazda." There are many more examples
      without getting out of the "A's!"

      In many cases Klemp is simply tying up
      the loose ends of Twitchell's "research"
      and is Not really adding anything New.
      For example, Klemp adds the definition
      for "Armaiti" which is mentioned by PT
      in his definition for "Amesha Spentas."

      BTW- HK's & PT's "Armaiti" can be found
      on page 51 of The Path of the Masters as
      "Spenta-Armaiti."

      PT's & HK's "Amesha Spentas" can be found
      on pages 50-51 in The Path of the Masters
      as "Amesh Spenta."

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        I thought I'd bring this back up
        to show that Klemp hasn't brought