Re: Harold Klemp says He is God and has Unlimited Power

  • drubezarne
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 5 1:29 PM
      Note how in the previous post with Harold Klemp's quotes, he always
      talks about himself in the third person. Some psychologists will tell
      you that people who speak in the third person have some kind of split
      personality that makes them look at themselves as a completely
      different person. They call it Dissociative Itentity Disorder.

      Those of you who are still sitting on the fence, isn't it time to wake
      up and see that the emperor isn't wearing any clothes?

      Regards
      Liška V Drubežárne
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 6 8:59 AM
        Hello Liska and All,
        I agree that Klemp is a sicko! Another
        reason HK uses third person is to appear
        "humble." This way Klemp can give kudos
        to the Mahanta (himself) and make it all
        seem like detached comments. When Klemp
        uses the pronoun "we" it's Not because
        he is relating to other imperfect ECKists...
        it's because he is speaking in "third" person!

        BTW- Have you noticed that Klemp's "Official
        Photo" isn't aging! Kind of reminds me of that
        movie about Dorian Grey, except in real life
        Klemp shows his age! The photo on The
        Wisdom Notes page of the Mystic World is
        very different from Klemp's EK Seminar pics!

        ONE MORE THING- Which came first... the Oct.
        22 ECK Spiritual New Year which is, also, the
        date for the Passing of the Rod of ECK Power
        OR Paul Twitchell's Birthday?

        The ECK Spiritual New Year is Oct. 22 and was
        Twitchell's Birth Month and Day. [EK Lexicon, pg.61]

        Were these date, for the Passing of the ROD of ECK
        POWER and the ECK Spiritual New Year, created by
        Twitchell because it was his Birthday? It seems so!
        After all, Twitchell also created the Mahanta title no
        earlier than the Jan. 1, 1969 issue of the monthly
        The Wisdom Notes. Doug Marman will verify this!

        Or, did SUGMAD, or KAL, allow the 1st Mahanta
        to be born on this infamous date? Nah! That's B.S.!

        But if so, WHY then, wasn't Klemp, also, born
        on Oct. 22nd?

        What month and day was Klemp born on?

        Was Klemp born in May?

        PT created the EK Spiritual New Year and the
        Passing of the Rod and the Mahanta title!

        So, which came first? The Chicken (PT) or the
        Egg (Rod date)? Twitchell came first! Then came
        the lies that became Eckankar!

        Prometheus

        Liska wrote:

        Note how in the previous post with Harold
        Klemp's quotes, he always talks about himself
        in the third person. Some psychologists will
        tell you that people who speak in the third
        person have some kind of split personality
        that makes them look at themselves as a
        completely different person. They call it
        Dissociative Identity Disorder.

        Those of you who are still sitting on the
        fence, isn't it time to wake up and see that
        the emperor isn't wearing any clothes?

        Regards
        Liška V Drubežárne

      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 6 9:12 AM
          Ever notice how the birth date was never revealed for Gross or Klemp!  Maybe these two LEM's knew the truth about PT's eck new year, passing of the rod all along....   Ironic, or coincidence that all of the events revolve around PT's alleged birth date.  Gross and Klemp can't come up with anything other than keeping their birth date a secret.....

          Liska wrote:

          Note how in the previous post with Harold
          Klemp's quotes, he always talks about himself
          in the third person. Some psychologists will
          tell you that people who speak in the third
          person have some kind of split personality
          that makes them look at themselves as a
          completely different person. They call it
          Dissociative Identity Disorder.

          Those of you who are still sitting on the
          fence, isn't it time to wake up and see that
          the emperor isn't wearing any clothes?

          Regards
          Liška V Drubežárne

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

        • drubezarne
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 6 12:17 PM
            Prometheus, Liz, and all:

            The more I dig into this Eckankar mess, the more I'm beginning to
            think that all three self-proclaimed Mahantas, The Living Eck Masters
            had severe personality disorders like Narcissism.

            Narcissism is defined as extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of
            one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a
            personality type.

            All three declared they were the highest consciousness on earth,
            greater than any other spiritual leader and in fact stated they were
            God on earth. Their actions and words totally contradicted their
            outrageous claims to fame (see the earlier forum posts).

            Paul Twitchell was a notorious liar and plagiarist. The evidence is
            overwhelming. The research is all over the internet.

            Darwin Gross was a thief, substance abuser, and a womanizer.

            Harold Klemp was a former mental patient who also lied and covered up
            the history of Eckankar. Since he's the current self-proclaimed
            master, we should focus on him.

            Pathological narcissism in adolescence or adulthood which manifests
            itself in infatuation and obsession with oneself and a lack of empathy
            towards others is believed to be a cause of a God complex.

            New York Times writer Stephen Sherrill explains in his article
            Acquired Situational Narcissism that "Classical Narcissism, a
            personality disorder whose symptoms include lack of empathy, grandiose
            fantasies, excessive need for approval, rage, social isolation and
            depression, has been well mapped by the psychoanalytical community…"

            Here are some symptoms of Dissociative Identity Disorder and Narcissism.

            1. Megalomania - Delusions of grandeur - a GOD COMPLEX (we've already
            seen this in the few quotes by Klemp in which he claimed to be God.
            Search through the Eckankar writings and you will see numerous other
            examples in which Harold Klemp refers to himself in the third person
            as the Mahanta, The Living ECK Master and what this means throughout
            all the universes.

            2. Paranoia - they're out to get me - believes others are spying and
            plotting. See the previous post of Klemp's article on the Fox in the
            Henhouse. Also read Chapter 2 of The ECK Satsang Discourses, 4th
            Series, titled "Obstacles to the Mahanta's Mission". Talk about the
            paranoid ravings of a delusional person - this one takes the cake. I'm
            sure if people make requests to see it, some of us can put excerpts
            from it on this forum.

            He regulates his sense of self worth by rigidly insisting that he is
            above the madding crowd while deriving his Narcissistic Supply from
            the very people he holds in deep contempt. We have numerous quotes by
            Klemp in which he shows his contempt for his followers, former
            followers, other religions, leaders, and their followers.

            3. Often they refer to themselves as "we," "he," or "she." We've seen
            evidence of this scattered throughout his writings whenever he refers
            to himself as the Mahanta, The Living ECK Master.

            Of course, I could be wrong about all this and if so, we have two
            other possibilities for Harold Klemp's behavior.

            1. It's all a big pretense to swindle his followers.

            or

            2. If you choose to fall for the fantasy and are willing to give up
            your reasoning and thus your ability to think for yourself, then you
            become delusional enough to believe him when he says, "The Mahanta,
            the Living ECK Master (Harold Klemp) is the SUGMAD (God) on earth and
            has unlimited power..."

            Regards
            Liska

            <ewickings@...> wrote:

            > Ever notice how the birth date was never revealed for Gross or
            Klemp! Maybe
            > these two LEM's knew the truth about PT's eck new year, passing of
            the rod
            > all along.... Ironic, or coincidence that all of the events
            revolve around
            > PT's alleged birth date. Gross and Klemp can't come up with
            anything other
            > than keeping their birth date a secret.....

            God and

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 6 6:20 PM
              It's interesting that Twitchell was married twice
              and Gross was married how many times? Klemp
              was married twice as well and has one child.

              Yet, Klemp seems to think he is some kind of
              expert when writing about, "Spiritual Wisdom
              of Relationships."

              Here are two hypocritical comments by Klemp
              from "The Language of Soul:"

              "The marriage bond can only be sacred IF it
              is sacred to the two individuals who have agreed
              to this union. IF they are one in heart, how can
              they be divided?"

              [ME]: Apparently Klemp's first marriage to Marge,
              where they had a daughter, was Not Sacred to
              one of them... Harry I'll bet! I wonder how Klemp's
              relationship is with his daughter? Probably Not very
              good! HK didn't even go to his father's funeral, to
              console his mother, in Oct. 1971 because both he
              and another nut case (John-Roger) thought they
              were to be chosen to replace Paul!

              HK: "A true marriage has commitment by each person.
              Both realize the responsibility of that commitment.
              A marriage of the heart let's each couple remain an
              individual, BUT the two are as one."

              [ME] It seems that when Klemp uses BUT he's taking
              back what he has just stated! BTW- I see where Harry
              mentions the "heart" twice and never mentions Love!
              Wasn't his marriage, where he produced a child, one
              where he loved his child too? I don't think Klemp is
              capable of loving anyone except himself! Look at how
              HK treated Joan, up on stage, after she had sung
              The Little HU Song. Very mean... but I'm sure some
              of the women watching didn't mind... they'd like to
              take her place next to the Seat of Power! Really! There
              probably are some females standing in line just as
              Harry stood in line for Darwin's job. Make it happen
              ladies! LOL!

              Prometheus

              drubezarne wrote:

> [...]
              > your reasoning and thus your ability to think for yourself, then you
              > become delusional enough to believe him when he says, "The Mahanta,
              > the Living ECK Master (Harold Klemp) is the SUGMAD (God) on earth and
              > has unlimited power..."
              >
              > Regards
              > Liska
              >

              > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth"
              > <ewickings@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Ever notice how the birth date was never revealed for Gross or
              > Klemp! Maybe
              > > these two LEM's knew the truth about PT's eck new year, passing of
              > the rod
              > > all along.... Ironic, or coincidence that all of the events
              > revolve around
              > > PT's alleged birth date. Gross and Klemp can't come up with
              > anything other
              > > than keeping their birth date a secret.....

            • drubezarne
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 7 1:56 PM
                Prometheus:

                Thanks for the quotes from HK about relationships. They are a perfect
                example of how lame and superficial HK's writings are and how often
                they contradict themselves. Do you think these shallow quotes deserve
                to be even in a Hallmark card? We should remember, this is a person
                claiming to speak for God because he says he has the highest
                consciousness in all the universes.

                A quick search and I found many quotes about love and marriage that
                have greater depth and meaning than HK's. Here is just a sampling...

                Samuel Johnson:
                "On second marriages: "The triumph of hope over experience."
                Boswell: Life of Samuel Johnson

                "Every man recounts the inconveniences of his own station, and thinks
                those of any other less, because he has not felt them. Thus the
                married praise the ease and freedom of a single state, and the single
                fly to marriage from the weariness of solitude."
                Johnson: Rambler #45 (August 21, 1750)

                Oscar Wilde
                "Women are meant to be loved, not understood."

                Deepak Chopra
                "The reason that ego and love are not compatible comes down to this:
                you cannot take your ego into the unknown, where love wants to lead.
                If you follow love, your life will become uncertain, and the ego
                craves certainty."

                Groucho Marx:
                "Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. There's no
                doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to
                interfere."

                I used to belong to soul forum, Doug Marman's H.I. group. I left
                because it was too contentious and there was too much hero worship of
                Marman. You mentioned HK's daughter. According to Marman, he said HK's
                daughter is not an Eckist. So, I believe that says a lot too, don't
                you think?

                Regards
                Liska

> [...]
                > > your reasoning and thus your ability to think for yourself, then you
                > > become delusional enough to believe him when he says, "The Mahanta,
                > > the Living ECK Master (Harold Klemp) is the SUGMAD (God) on earth and
                > > has unlimited power..."
                > >
                > > Regards
                > > Liska
                > >

                > > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth"
                > > <ewickings@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Ever notice how the birth date was never revealed for Gross or
                > > Klemp! Maybe
                > > > these two LEM's knew the truth about PT's eck new year, passing of
                > > the rod
                > > > all along.... Ironic, or coincidence that all of the events
                > > revolve around
                > > > PT's alleged birth date. Gross and Klemp can't come up with
                > > anything other
                > > > than keeping their birth date a secret.....

              • Drew van Rijk
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 7 9:20 PM
                  Apparently HK's daughter isnotonly not an eckist but has cutoff all ties and HK
                  has no access to his grandchild.

                  --- In EckankarSurvivorsAn onymous@yahoogro ups.com, "prometheus_ 973"
                  <prometheus_ 973@...> wrote:

> [...]
                  > > your reasoning and thus your ability to think for yourself, then you
                  > > become delusional enough to believe him when he says, "The Mahanta,
                  > > the Living ECK Master (Harold Klemp) is the SUGMAD (God) on earth and
                  > > has unlimited power..."
                  > >
                  > > Regards
                  > > Liska
                  > >

                  > > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAn onymous@yahoogro ups.com, "Elizabeth"
                  > > <ewickings@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Ever notice how the birth date was never revealed for Gross or
                  > > Klemp! Maybe
                  > > > these two LEM's knew the truth about PT's eck new year, passing of
                  > > the rod
                  > > > all along.... Ironic, or coincidence that all of the events
                  > > revolve around
                  > > > PT's alleged birth date. Gross and Klemp can't come up with
                  > > anything other
                  > > > than keeping their birth date a secret.....

                • drubezarne
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 8 8:51 AM
                    Hi Mish, Drew, Liz, and all:

                    I didn't realize Phil Morimitsu's books are no longer printed. I heard
                    from a former H.I. who used to live in Minneapolis that a while back
                    Phil wrote a book about Rebazar. In this book, he basically said he
                    (Phil) was the next Living Eck Master. Of course, the book was never
                    published and now we know why. Phil was sent to Asia (exile?) to
                    spread the word of Eck.

                    He still travels to seminars giving talks. Many eckists look up to and
                    idolize Phil. I've seen it first-hand. For a path that advocates that
                    all Souls are equal, it's very puzzling that there is so much
                    glorification of personalities and of course the worship and devotion
                    to HK. Isn't this idolatry? When we see so much adoration given to
                    mythical Eck Masters, HK, and certain H.I.'s, isn't this enough of a
                    clue that there's something wrong here. Wouldn't you think a true path
                    to God only asks that we give our love and devotion exclusively to God?

                    I consider Harold Klemp a usurper of God. He has placed himself as an
                    intermediary between his followers and God. He constantly writes about
                    himself (in the third person) as God on earth and says we should give
                    our love and devotion to him - not God, but to him. It's a sad state
                    of affairs, when I see these brainwashed eckists proclaiming their
                    love for Harold Klemp at seminars and Satsang classes. They don't
                    think they are worshiping the personality because they say they love
                    the Mahanta, but according to Klemp, he says he is the Mahanta. So,
                    whom are they really worshipping?

                    It's ironic that James Davis, author of the Rosetta Stone of God,
                    renounced his own book and left Eckankar, but Eckankar continues to
                    print his book.

                    Drew, where did you hear about HK's daughter cutting off all ties with
                    him? I'm curious to learn more about this. It reminds me of Gail
                    Twitchell cutting off ties with Eckankar.

                    Regards
                    Liska

                    --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Drew van Rijk
                    <drewvanr@...> wrote:

                    > Apparently HK's daughter isnotonly not an eckist but has cutoff all
                    ties and HK
                    > has no access to his grandchild.

                    Relationship Problems!
> [...]
                    quotes by
                    > > > Klemp in which he shows his contempt for his followers, former
                    > > > followers, other religions, leaders, and their followers.
                    > > >
                    > > > 3. Often they refer to themselves as "we," "he," or "she." We've
                    seen
                    > > > evidence of this scattered throughout his writings whenever he
                    refers
                    > > > to himself as the Mahanta, The Living ECK Master.
                    > > >
                    > > > Of course, I could be wrong about all this and if so, we have two
                    > > > other possibilities for Harold Klemp's behavior.
                    > > >
                    > > > 1. It's all a big pretense to swindle his followers.
                    > > >
                    > > > or
                    > > >
                    > > > 2. If you choose to fall for the fantasy and are willing to give up
                    > > > your reasoning and thus your ability to think for yourself, then you
                    > > > become delusional enough to believe him when he says, "The Mahanta,
                    > > > the Living ECK Master (Harold Klemp) is the SUGMAD (God) on

                    Yahoo! Canada Messenger at http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/

                  • Elizabeth
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 8 9:35 AM

                      James Davis' book is not "still" being printed by eckankar!  Guess then why "Those wonderful eck masters" was published?   Klemp had to be able to validate the lineage of  and prove the masters exist since Davis did a 180 and claimed they were nothing but a fairy tale...

                      Liz

                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 8 11:28 AM
                        Yes, Phil is still a Co-RESA of all of Asia.
                        Phil's books were Not reprinted because
                        Klemp didn't want anyone except himself
                        as LEM/Mahanta to be worshipped IF anyone
                        was to be worshipped!

                        BTW-I was going through some of Klemp's
                        Wisdon Notes (I'm missing most of those from
                        the 90's for some reason) and found some
                        interesting info. Perhaps, Klemp needs to look
                        into the mirror more often and review his own
                        words and behaviours too!

                        HK: "... the Mahanta is faceless."

                        "Salt Lake City is sometimes referred to as a
                        swindler's mecca. Oddly, most of the swindles
                        are done by one member of the Mormon church
                        against another member." [Fall 1985 Wisdom Notes]

                        [ME] That's not very nice to say about the Morons
                        when Klemp also states, "Mahdis use the IMPLIED
                        STATUS of their RANK in Eckankar to gain clients
                        or participants in their business." [Fall 1985
                        Wisdom Notes]

                        Also, I thought the Mahanta or Inner Master had
                        the FACE of Klemp and was Not 'Faceless!'

                        HK: "Although the churches are empty on Sundays,
                        millions of paying 'tax Christians' SECURE THEIR
                        PLACE IN HEAVEN BY STAYING REGISTERED MEMBERS
                        AND FILLING THE CASH BOX OF THE CHURCHES.
                        THE CHURCH KNOWS THAT EVERY LOST MEMBER
                        MEANS LOST REVENUE.

                        ... The most attractive part of the ECK teachings
                        is the one-on-one relationship between them
                        and the Master. ALSO, THEY CAN REALIZE GOD
                        NOW WITHOUT A PRIEST OR CHURCH ATMOSPHERE"
                        [Fall 1983 The Wisdom Notes]

                        [ME] Doesn't Eckankar require an ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
                        in order to 'SECURE' those INITIATIONS and their
                        'Place in Heaven' too! Doesn't this required annual
                        Eckankar membership cost money? It's Not Free!

                        Also, isn't it true that ECKANKAR has adopted the
                        same characteristics as the 'churches' Klemp is
                        putting down: ECK Worship Services; EK Clerics
                        or EK Priests; A Songbook; EK Chorus; various
                        religious ceremonies; an Outdoor Chapel; a Temple;
                        Donations; etc. BTW- Look at all of the ways ECKists
                        can DONATE their MONEY!

                        There's a whole section on Eckankar.org (members
                        only-password:translation) that is dedicated to
                        Donations! Klemp's Eckankar has been modeled
                        after the Christian Churches HK was speaking of,
                        and demeaning, 25 YEARS AGO!

                        On Another Note: Klemp has Three Grandchildren!

                        Prometheus