Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Some humor on religion

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
      Oooops forgot my most favorite of all time, George Carlin

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
        Hi Liz and All,
        Your 1st Youtube video was funny seeing how Eckankar's
        Texas Satsang Society, in Austin, had their eye sore
        sign removed! Apparently, advertising (by any means
        necessary) for religions takes precedence over good
        taste and environmental impact. Of course, Religions
        are just "protected" Corporations, therefore, they share
        the same "business ethics" which is basically "Don't Get
        Caught," but if you do "Deny Accountability."

        Here's a good video by George Carlin titled-
        Religion is Bull Shit! Just insert "Mahanta"
        when Carlin mentions "God!"

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o&feature=related

        Prometheus
        p.s. I really like Lewis Black too!