Some humor on religion

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
      Pay close attention to this first video!

      The second one is one of my favorite comedians.  Gotta love Lewis Black!

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
        Oooops forgot my most favorite of all time, George Carlin

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
          Hi Liz and All,
          Your 1st Youtube video was funny seeing how Eckankar's
          Texas Satsang Society, in Austin, had their eye sore
          sign removed! Apparently, advertising (by any means
          necessary) for religions takes precedence over good
          taste and environmental impact. Of course, Religions
          are just "protected" Corporations, therefore, they share
          the same "business ethics" which is basically "Don't Get
          Caught," but if you do "Deny Accountability."

          Here's a good video by George Carlin titled-
          Religion is Bull Shit! Just insert "Mahanta"
          when Carlin mentions "God!"

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o&feature=related

          Prometheus
          p.s. I really like Lewis Black too!