Re: CONFESSIONS of a GOD SEEKER (pdf) FREE!

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
      Liska, thank you for sharing your "strange email" from
      Stephen Brown, a self-proclaimed "I am of the gatekeepers of the
      High Worlds of God" and verbose Moderator of HuChat (?). I
      question Stephen Brown's moderator status on HuChat because
      in a recent SOP, here is the list of moderators:

      "9.3 Your elected moderators for the year beginning May 21st, 2008
      and ending May 14th, 2009, are:

      Paula J.
      Dorothea
      Niels-Jul Yrvin"

      Perhaps, these 3 are moderators in name only? Or maybe Stephen
      Brown is just being more delusional in thinking he is a moderator! LOL!

      Regardless, his email certainly does show how nutty and delusional these
      eckists are becoming. The brain-washing technique that Joan wrote about
      in the June Mystic World, the gaze of the master, is still another recent
      example of Klemp's attempts at mind control and brain washing, not to
      mention having the chelas spend money on the picture--more revenue.
      Klemp's book, "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" is full of mind control/brain
      washing techniques as well.

      And when there are self-appointed guardians of the gate like Stephen
      Brown, one can easily see why eckankar fits the definition of a cult. Stephen
      Brown having spent most of his adult life as an eck cult member proves how
      damaging eckankar is--he is as you stated a prime example of a "delusional
      and egocentric voice" that has drifted way out into looney tunes land. Good
      for a laugh for sure, but also too bad, so sad as a wasted life in this lifetime!

      BTW, notice also how Stephen Brown professes a love for Liska while insulting
      Liska, calling him a child, interferes by telling Liska what to do, and arrogantly
      states he Stephen Brown has given Liska "a great gift." Stephen Brown is an
      excellent example of a delusional mind at its finest moment. It must have been
      a long journey to reach this sad state of unawareness? Or was he nutty from
      the beginning? One has to wonder. But we who have been members of eckankar
      have been witness to much craziness, filtering down from Klemp and through
      the masses of his faithful chelas! I think these crazed individuals could be
      dangerous not only to themselves but to others as well. Stephen Brown is just
      one of many lost souls who got hooked up in the eckankar cult. Many of these
      long timers are too lost to be saved and I'm truly sorry for that. But anyone
      considering joining the eckankar cult needs to really think about this--hopefully,
      reading Stephen Brown's crazy email will be good enough to scare many away
      and therefore Stephen Brown truly has given the world a "gift!" As well as a
      good laugh! LOL!

      Thanks again Liska for sharing this!

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "drubezarne" <drubezarne@...>

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
        Hi Mish and All,
        Doc (Not a M.D.) Brown's comments are both
        humorous and sad. It seems he's almost always
        been involved with the multi-level marketing (Km)
        thing, as well as, the EK multi-initiation level,
        hierarchical, chicken (henhouse) pecking order.

        It's quite common for longtime 7th Initiates
        (like Steve) to rationalize about their "inner"
        status. However, I believe that in Lesson 3
        of the Master 4 Discourse that it states the
        Ninth Initiation has Three Stages with the
        3rd and Final Stage being the "outer" confirmation
        (pink slip). Steve hasn't even completed the
        Final Stage for the 8th Initiation and yet he
        claims to be a "GATEKEEPER" for the SUGMAD!

        I looked at Chapter 12 (Circles of ECK Initiations)
        in the Shariyat 2 and saw this quote for the 7th
        Initiation:

        "He now has the right to choose whether he will
        pursue the rest of the way on the path of Eckankar.

        There are FIVE MORE INITIATIONS for him to take
        BEFORE entering into the TRUE CIRCLE of ADEPTS
        who are the Brotherhood of the Ancient Order
        of the Vairagi."

        So, 7 plus 5 = 12!

        Therefore, the Holy Scripture of Eckankar states
        that an ECKist must be a 12th Initiate "BEFORE
        ENTERING INTO THE TRUE CIRCLE OF ADEPTS
        WHO ARE THE BROTHERHOOD [of Just men]
        OF THE ANCIENT ORDER OF THE VAIRAGI."

        It does seem that ECKists have a problem with
        doing the math and connecting the dots... like
        Klemp does! Delusion breeds more delusion
        (as above so below)!

        More of my comments are added to the text below......

        Prometheus

        misha wrote:

        Liska, thank you for sharing your "strange email" from
        Stephen Brown, a self-proclaimed "I am of the gatekeepers
        of the High Worlds of God" and verbose Moderator of HuChat(?).
        I question Stephen Brown's moderator status on HuChat because
        in a recent SOP, here is the list of moderators:

        "9.3 Your elected moderators for the year beginning
        May 21st, 2008 and ending May 14th, 2009, are:

        > Paula J.
        > Dorothea
        > Niels-Jul Yrvin"

        Perhaps, these 3 are moderators in name only? Or maybe
        Stephen Brown is just being more delusional in thinking he
        is a moderator! LOL!

        Regardless, his email certainly does show how nutty and
        delusional these eckists are becoming. The brain-washing
        technique that Joan wrote about in the June Mystic World,
        the gaze of the master, is still another recent example of
        Klemp's attempts at mind control and brain washing, not
        to mention having the chelas spend money on the picture--
        more revenue.
        Message # 3530:

        Klemp's Tiwaja (Divine Gaze) Doesn't Heal!

        Klemp is selling pictures of his Glazed Gaze
        (the Tiwaja). Why doesn't this "Divine" Gaze,
        or the Outer Darshan Heal ECK Chelas and High
        Initiates from their Health "troubles?"

        I'm sure that some of these physically "troubled"
        (sick) H.I. Staffers have seen and spoken to
        Klemp at the ESC. One H.I. who recently died
        of cancer was on the EK Board. He saw & spoke
        to HK often. Why didn't HK's Tiwaja Heal him of
        his cancer? I know, it was his karma... Catch-22!
        But doesn't the 12/14th Plane LEM have power
        over the 4th Plane God of all other religions (i.e.
        Kal/Satan) and the Lords of Karma? Isn't a 7th
        initiate above Karma anyway!?

        The following definition for "TIWAJA" doesn't put
        restrictions upon it nor does it have any other
        disclaimers!

        *HK: "Tiwaja. Also Tiwaga. The gaze of the Master
        which Has The Power To Uplift and HEAL All Things;
        one of the mighty acts of God granted to one who
        becomes a CHANNEL for Spiritual Power." [EK Lexicon]

        Hmmmm. Could it be that this is WHY Peter Skelsky
        and Joan go to visit ESC Staffers in the hospital rather
        than Klemp visiting them! If Klemp visited them and
        gave them his Divine Gaze and they weren't Healed
        then what would this say about Klemp's Divine Powers!
        Catch-22!

        Here's "A Seed For Contemplation" from Klemp's
        "The Language of Soul" that he had posted on
        Eckankar.org.

        *HK: "The Holy Spirit often works through professional
        medical people to help US out when WE're in Trouble.
        After all, all Healing comes from Divine Spirit,
        No Matter what It chooses as Its instrument."

        However, Klemp as the LEM is the so-called Living
        "Instrument" for those members of the Eckankar Religion!
        Why doesn't HK Heal Chelas and H.I.s of cancer, etc....
        because he can't... HK's a phony master! He's all Talk!
        Gazing at Klemp's picture or one of Jesus or Buddha
        has the same effect for the religious believer!

        prometheus (also) wrote:

        Klemp is now selling photos of his gaze!
        It's called the Tiwaja, or Gaze of the Master.

        The photo Klemp is selling of himself cuts off
        his chin and half of his forehead and his left ear.
        His skin is colorless and looks washed out and
        grey! And, there is a blueish hue around the right
        side of his head like an aura! HK's right eyelid droops,
        he's wearing glasses, and his lips are cracked!

        The 5X7 is $15.00 and the 8.5X10 is $25.00!

        ECKists, I'm sure, will enjoy the hypnotic effect...
        If they can just get past the cost and HK's goofy
        smirk!

        Misha (continued):

[...]

        Prometheus: {MY CAPS & Bracked Comments}

        Letter from StepHEN {from the EK HEN house}
        "DEAR Liska,

        I stand WITH you at a crossroads of consciousness and
        ask ONLY that MY WORDS may serve you in the name
        of the Great Sugmad, the Divine ECK and the Eternal Mahanta.

        {It's funny that Steve thinks that he has this authority}

        Face to Face, Eyes to Eyes and Heart to Heart {No Soul to Soul?}
        I GAZE into the depths of your being and KNOW that my Beloved
        WahZ will fill my {2nd and 4th Plane} words with his {2nd and 4th
        Plane} thoughts, my {lower plane} thoughts with his {lower plane}
        words and my {black} heart with all the Divine Love {of KAL}
        it can contain {or imagine} in this {delusional} moment that
        I might {ever so} HUMBLY share it with you.

        Your words are like those of a child who asks "Daddy{o} ,
        why can't I {be a free thinker}? {Why do you want me to say,
        who's your} Daddy, it makes no sense to me. Daddy, it won't
        hurt anyone {or anymore will it?}. Daddy, why {are you hurting
        me}? PETULANT and NAIVELY certain, YOU FAIL to grasp the
        consequences {TRUTH?} of your actions both to yourself and
        others {this is for your own good!}.

        Yet, I AM of the GATEKEEPERS of the High Worlds of God
        and faced with the responsibility of ACTING with Kindness and
        Compassion that I MIGHT embrace the rhythm that perhaps opens
        your heart rather than closes it. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah....."

        {Me}: Notice that Steve states that he is a "Gatekeeper...
        of God" and not of "SUGMAD." Perhaps, this is a Freudian
        slip into Steve's unconscious mind and the real truth of
        the matter. Steve, as does Klemp, serves the 2nd and 4th
        Plane "GOD" who is the KAL or SATAN! No wonder, then,
        that SB responded as he did!!! Steve and many other long-
        time H.I.s have lost their balance, if they ever had much to
        begin with! They have certainly been Distracted with Lower
        Plane "Busy Work" and have lost their way from their original
        goals (as Soul) when they first joined Eckankar. When Steve
        and others first "joined" the EK Club it was called ASOST,
        A Way of Life, and referred to as A Spiritual Path, etc. With
        Klemp Eckankar became focused on being a Religion!

        The Shariyat 2 in Chapter 12 states that 7ths are permitted
        to leave Eckankar. So, why don't they? They can continue
        their studies under the guidance the Silent Ones who are
        beyond ALL Religious Dogma, Laws, Rules, Procedures
        (guidelines), and who are in charge of the Sound Current,
        etc. and are above the LEM/Mahanta and are the True Co-
        Workers of the SUGMAD! See the definition for MAHAVAKYIS
        on page 131 of the EK Lexicon.

        The truth is that 7ths (and 8ths & 9ths) are attached to
        their status (ego), friends, and power and are, also, attached
        to fear. They don't want to leave because they can't stand
        on their own two "spiritual" feet. They have become Co-
        dependent and their "spiritual muscle" (as Soul) has atrophied!
        Those with jobs at the ESC don't have any other place else
        to go for employment and are caught in a Catch-22!

        And, when one is doing multi-level marketing and depending
        upon Eckists for their source of additional income this, too,
        becomes another reason to "act" the part, to give the
        appearance as a loyal and trusted "Gatekeeper," and to
        retain their membership and rank in the pecking order
        of the EK henhouse.
      • Drew van Rijk
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
          Oh gee, I think every Eckist on the continent was buying Km or Matol from yet another multi-level marketer..er Eckist I mean..LOL
          Reading the drivel from this Brown fellow, it reminds me of a long email I sent to David Lane once, I think I sounded too much like Dr. Brown when I think back. It is incredible to think how brain washed I was when I was in the clutches of Harold and his band of thieves.
          I should mention the David Lane was ever so polite in his response, he knew at the time there was nothing he could do to undo the brainwashing himself.
          I have given copies of Ford's book to the most brainwashed of Eckists I knew and they threw it out without opening a page, calling the book a test of faith from Harold and calling me a secret agent of the KAL, especially after leaving eckankar after 20 years and all those ridiculous initiations....
          I was not able to hear what David Lane was saying to me, I needed to time to mature before the words of Lane took hold. They only did when Ford left eckankar for I like him a lot. This Brown fellow is the same, he will evolve and discover the truth, or he won't. The ego like to cling to the 'initiations' as a badge of honor, for some it will take more time than others to really learn to seek the truth, that is just their place on the evolutionary ladder