Re: Ford's entire book available in pdf for free

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      Welcome to the site. Loved reading your posts. I don't have
      much of a background in eckankar--wasn't a member very
      long, but long enough to come away from eck events with
      headaches and stomach pains. I agree that Harold is a nasty
      man--he doesn't have enough sense to cover that up in what
      he writes. I guess he is so "sick" he doesn't realize what a cad
      he is. Yeah, too bad about Joan but yet she willingly got herself
      into it and for some reason (I can't figure out the attraction) she
      hooked up with Klemp.

      But back to nasty Klemp--reading off and on some discussions
      on eck chat sites, many of them seem to emulate Klemp's
      harsh and nasty way of communicating, but yet they will often
      sign off "in eck love." Reminds me of a parent beating his kid
      half to death but telling him he did it out of love!

      Mish