Klemp Suffering from Writer's Block?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008
      Hi, All!

      Klemp's last book "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" was published
      in 2005. I wonder when he is going to come out with something
      new. It sure is taking him a long time and makes me wonder if
      he might be suffering from writer's block. Sure, he has a few
      re-cycled pubs for his seminars but nothing really original.
      Maybe his chelas aren't writing their initiate reports on the outer
      as frequently, but rather are sending them on the inner . . .
      and the connection just isn't as strong as it is suppose to be--
      thus creating a sort of writer's block for Klemp? Maybe his chelas
      are getting a little wiser and testing their godman--they
      really should! : )

      Well, after reading "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" from cover
      to cover, I'm ready for something new to have fun with! LOL!
      But then again, there certainly are tons of better written and
      interesting books to read. Klemp's books are just nonsense but
      funny because they are nonsense. I wonder if Klemp takes himself
      as seriously as he wants his paying chelas to . . . or does he just
      chuckle at the fools believing what he says and writes while he
      continues to take their money to the bank!

      Mish

      p.s. with the economy being so bad, what effect will this have
      on chelas being able to keep up paying their annual membership
      fees? If they don't pay, they'll be out . . . or slowed in initiation
      anyway . . . man, that has to be frustrating. How will eckankar
      maintain its membership numbers . . . in such times as now?
      And will enough chelas be able to afford the trip to the next
      EWWS?