Kirpal's Glossary of Terms vs. HK's EK Lexicon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      I did a search on the Ruhani site while looking
      for Rumi and found info on Kabir as well. I also
      discovered a "glossary of terms" used by Kirpal
      Singh when giving talks to the USA Ruhani Satsang
      group.

      It's interesting looking at some of these Hindu
      words and Ruhani terms and comparing them
      to the words & definitions found in the EK Lexicon.

      Remember, Klemp used Twitchell's Eckankar Dictionary
      to create his EK Lexicon.

      I noticed that Twit was playing his games by doing
      a letter reversal on some words to turn them into
      his own unique EK version. PT also altered the definitions
      as well. PT changed KALMA into KALAM. I also see how
      Twitchell got the word ECKANKAR from EK-ANKAR,
      but Eckists will of course deny this fact.

      It's interesting reading about Rumi and Kibir and
      Shamas Tabrez, or the Naam and using "charged"
      words, God-Realized men, and the Music of the
      Spheres. And let's not forget the Manukhs (worldly
      people) or those Souls who are not "spiritual" All
      religions have their rules and beliefs. Twitchell
      merely created a Western copy of this one! And,
      since PT was an initiated member of Ruhani Satsang
      it became easy to do at the time.

      http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/tog.htm

      There are also some of Kirpal's talks in German
      and Spanish!

      Check it out!

      Glossary:
      http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/gloss.htm