Appearances - Real or Imagination?

  • D.R.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2008

      his body was lying on a crude bed in
      a hut high in the Hindu Kush mountains.
      [....]" [my brackets]

      [Based on: ECKANKAR, Compiled Writings
      Volume 1, Paul Twitchell - Copyright
      1975 by Gail T. Gross, p. 35]

      "Also among my writings are numerous
      discourses from many master [sic], in
      the flesh and those on the inner planes.
      I have talked with and taken down the
      words of Kirpal Singh who appeared in
      my apartment in his Nari Raup, his light
      body, although his physical body was six
      thousand miles away in India."

      [January 1964 issue of Orion Magazine]

      "We were married in 1964 in San Fran-
      cisco, and shortly afterwards Rebazar
      Tarzs began to appear and give me
      intensive instructions. He had been
      appearing regularly in the latter
      fifties, but he said that those sessions
      had only been designed to prepare me for
      the exhaustive drills which now faced me.
      I was told to move south, to choose San
      Diego for our home. [....]"

      [Based on: IN MY SOUL I AM FREE, pp.
      64-65]