Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Digest Number 1131

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
      > 1a. women as eckmasters ...now??
      > Posted by: "Leanne Thompson"
      > le_anne_thompson@... le_anne_thompson
      > Date: Thu Jul 3, 2008 5:58 pm ((PDT))
      >

      > I read somewhere that there couldn't be any women eck
      > masters (something to do with energies. I think ego.)

      I've tried to find the quote, which was posted on a.r.e. years ago. It's in either "Dialogues with the Master" or "Spiritual Notebook". Basically, it said that women couldn't "connect" directly with God/Spirit/Whatever, because men were the "spiritual battery" or something ridiculous like that.

      Back in the 80's I was trying to recruit a very intelligent neighbor, who unfortunately was also very polite. He read the book and pointed out this particular passage, asked me didn't I find it offensive?

      I was just working really hard at accepting *everything*.

      ANd
      > now they are comming up with kata daki.

      Twitch invented Kata Daki. Some years ago another former member pointed out that many eckists don't really bother reading the cult's books. Someone pointed out that "Kata Daki" is a variation of "Kay-Dee", the pseudo Twitch used for his sister.

      I daresay if Twitch's big sister were alive back then, she'd have kicked her bratty little brother's wayward lying butt and let everyone know the truth about him.

      > And Joan Klemps
      > role(maybe they roll in bed). Funny how they are changing
      > their tune now.

      Did you know that Klemp & Joanie were having a flagrant open affair while he was still married to Marge? Did you read Klemp's "reason" for the divorce - that Marge couldn't handle his masterly power flows? Odd, isn't it, that Klemp is supposed to "balance" all the chelas but couldn't help his wife, for the sake of his family? Do you know that both Joan & Marge received initiations together at a seminar which I believe was held in the 90's? This was announced in one of the Mystic Worlds. Did you know that in the early writings, Twitch said initiation levels were supposed to be kept secret? I noticed that contradiction very early in my membership - members' initiation levels are published openly and discussed freely?

      Amazing how Klemp turned a sleazy office affair into something "spirichul", isn't it? Bigwig cult attorney Doug Kunin dumped his wife & kids for one of the office girls, too. So much for Maybury's Laws!! Perhaps they don't apply to marriage vows.

      Whatever happened to Grahm ???? who was
      > kicked out and ford johnson had him write his experiences
      > in a book?

      Hope everyone's enjoying the holiday weekend!

      Hugs,

      Sharon

      PS - Etznab, I've never seen a date published for Twitch & Gail's marriage.
    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
        "She is dependent upon him for the power of God which flows
        through him. He has been given a chemical battery which has the
        ability to draw the power directly to himself, which woman lacks, but
        can take from man himself." The Tiger's Fang, Page 90, first edition
        by Lancer Books

        My copy's in storage. I'd be interested in reading the rest of this
        paragraph.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
          Hi, Sharon!

          Thanks for finding Twitchell's quote. It's interesting, isn't it,
          how Klemp has changed a lot of what Twitchell established,
          but I dare say that Twitchell would have kept changing things
          around as well if he had lived longer.

          Also, interesting how women accepted that male battery concept
          but that was back in the 60s when many women would still be
          encouraged or expected to be just little housewives! LOL!

          If eckankar had been established in the 80s, it might have been
          a different tune for women . . . eckankar is not an ancient religion!

          Mish

          --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon" <brighttigress@...>
          wrote:

          > "She is dependent upon him for the power of God which flows
          > through him. He has been given a chemical battery which has the
          > ability to draw the power directly to himself, which woman lacks, but
          > can take from man himself." The Tiger's Fang, Page 90, first edition
          > by Lancer Books
          >

          > My copy's in storage. I'd be interested in reading the rest of this
          > paragraph.

        • D.R.D.
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2008
            You might find it interesting to
            look back into the history of this
            subject. Especially the period in
            history when women were feared by
            men! Especially something referred
            to as a man's "little death".

            I'll give you a clue. It's what
            happened often enough during sex.

            It's a small book, but if you
            ever get a chance maybe check out
            a book called: The Crone, Woman of
            Age, Wisdom, and Power by Barbara
            G. Walker.

            There is a lot of history there
            about what patriarchy made out of
            women, and what men did in order to
            discredit matriarchal beliefs.

            IMO, many a fear and superstition
            were created by patriarchal religion
            generally, in order to undermine the
            power of women.

            Etznab

            <brighttigress@...> wrote:

            > "She is dependent upon him for the power of God which flows
            > through him. He has been given a chemical battery which has the
            > ability to draw the power directly to himself, which woman lacks, but
            > can take from man himself." The Tiger's Fang, Page 90, first edition
            > by Lancer Books
            >

            > My copy's in storage. I'd be interested in reading the rest of this
            > paragraph.

          • D.R.D.
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 19, 2008
              "[....] It was once a common opinion
              that sex allows a woman to consume
              some portion of a man's vital spirit,
              so she is fed while he is deprived
              and brought another step closer to
              real death. [....]

              Based on: The Crone, Woman of Age,
              Wisdom, and Power, p. 18 (2nd para-
              graph), by Barbara G. Walker Copy-
              right 1985

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 21, 2008
                Hellp All,
                Part of being a good God-man scammer
                is in keeping the suckers (your followers)
                off-balance, and always guessing via
                distractions and contradictions that are
                claimed to be paradoxes.

                On page 90 of The Tiger's Fang is this:

                'The two aspects of Soul will come together
                again upon the Fifth Plane, the region of
                Sat Lok, and there be rejoined before Soul
                can enter any of the higher worlds...'

                'You must understand that there is nothing
                of the negative nature in these worlds, so
                that any part of Soul which is negative in
                CHEMICAL NATURE can never enter these
                heavens.'

                From page 91 of The Tiger's Fang:

                'Are you aware that ALL messengers of God
                are the male atom? It is true that there are
                women saints upon the dual planes, BUT
                THEY NEVER ENTER INTO THE TRUE HEAVEN
                AS THE FEMININE.'

                So, does this mean that Kata Daki is really
                a guy? I guess that this also rules out any
                500 year old FEMALE EK Masters, as well as,
                Joan becoming an ECK Master this October!
                Or, does it?

                Prometheus

                Etznab wrote:

                "[....] It was once a common opinion
                that sex allows a woman to consume
                some portion of a man's vital spirit,
                so she is fed while he is deprived
                and brought another step closer to
                real death. [....]

                Based on: The Crone, Woman of Age,
                Wisdom, and Power, p. 18 (2nd para-
                graph), by Barbara G. Walker Copy-
                right 1985

                "Sharon" brighttigress@> wrote:

                "She is dependent upon him for the power
                of God which flows through him. He has been
                given a chemical battery which has the ability
                to draw the power directly to himself, which
                woman lacks, but can take from man himself."
                The Tiger's Fang, Page 90, first edition by Lancer Books

                My copy's in storage. I'd be interested in reading the
                rest of this paragraph.
              • le_anne_thompson
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 22, 2008
                  I agree with you all. BUT if that dam God Guru doesn't clean the mess
                  in his room or do the dishes as told (and take out the garbage)a
                  women will raise hell. Even Jesus had to clean his room and put away
                  his toys(no ipods then).

                  Leanne