Membership Passwords & When Did Rebazar First Appear?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
      I really don't know and probably no one
      will ever know when Twit first dreamed
      up and wrote about Rebazar... except for
      maybe Gail.

      PT probably included RT in one of those
      early Orion articles. However, the date
      doesn't really matter in the grand scheme
      of things. One can't nail down every tidbit
      of history.

      Afterall, Rebazar is a fictional character
      ... all EK Masters are fictional! RT was
      based upon PT's real master Kirpal Singh,
      but Kirpal was no more special than you
      or me and neither is Klemp!

      Therefore, the origins of Eckankar which
      is Sant Mat, Radhasoami, and Ruhani Satsang
      is crap as well! LEMs, Popes, and World
      Leaders are just opportunists who have
      a following with their own special interests.
      They, also, have been in the right place
      at the right time, and someone had to fill
      the vacant position! Look at how Klemp
      positioned himself at the ESC with Darwin!
      Positioning oneself opens the doors of
      opportunity, and for those working and
      manipulating behind the scenes... the
      dumber the better! HK and GW have a lot
      in common!

      Prometheus
      PS- No I don't get to listen to EK talks for free,
      but if you still have some EK friends you could,
      maybe, go to their house to listen to the next
      broadcast with them. Some ECKists get together
      "officially" and "unofficially" in order to save money
      (or to collect donations) and to discuss the talk
      afterwards. Go to an "unofficial" broadcast...
      these are more fun! Still, one would need to be
      careful not to criticize Klemp's idiotic remarks
      openly/directly. This is when one needs to "surrender"
      their honesty. This is, also, when the "Law of Silence"
      works in Klemp's favor... again!

      Etznab wrote:
      The question was: "And, when did
      Rebazar Tarzs first appear in print."

      This is what I am looking for. A
      real live tangible artifact. A written
      record of the name preserved over time.

      The earliest records I know about
      are for the year 1964. I don't doubt
      there could be others, although I don't
      recall any.

      All of the Eckankar books I've seen
      (or heard about) that mention Rebazar
      Tarzs have a copyright date post-1964.

      Has anybody seen the name Rebazar
      Tarzs in print prior to 1964? This is
      closer to what I wanted to ask.

      le_anne_wrote:

      Thank you for those passwords. Do you also get
      the passwords to the talks to listen and criticize
      for free?

      Thanks

      Leanne

      PS
      I think one would probably be better off looking into
      radoshami or sudar singh since eck copied from them.