[EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Thank you prometheus

  • Leanne Thompson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2008

      Thank you for those passwords. Do you also get the passwords to the talks to listen and criticize for free?

      Thanks

      Leanne

      PS

      I think one would probably be better off looking into radoshami or sudar singh since eck copied from them.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
        Hello All,
        I really don't know and probably no one
        will ever know when Twit first dreamed
        up and wrote about Rebazar... except for
        maybe Gail.

        PT probably included RT in one of those
        early Orion articles. However, the date
        doesn't really matter in the grand scheme
        of things. One can't nail down every tidbit
        of history.

        Afterall, Rebazar is a fictional character
        ... all EK Masters are fictional! RT was
        based upon PT's real master Kirpal Singh,
        but Kirpal was no more special than you
        or me and neither is Klemp!

        Therefore, the origins of Eckankar which
        is Sant Mat, Radhasoami, and Ruhani Satsang
        is crap as well! LEMs, Popes, and World
        Leaders are just opportunists who have
        a following with their own special interests.
        They, also, have been in the right place
        at the right time, and someone had to fill
        the vacant position! Look at how Klemp
        positioned himself at the ESC with Darwin!
        Positioning oneself opens the doors of
        opportunity, and for those working and
        manipulating behind the scenes... the
        dumber the better! HK and GW have a lot
        in common!

        Prometheus
        PS- No I don't get to listen to EK talks for free,
        but if you still have some EK friends you could,
        maybe, go to their house to listen to the next
        broadcast with them. Some ECKists get together
        "officially" and "unofficially" in order to save money
        (or to collect donations) and to discuss the talk
        afterwards. Go to an "unofficial" broadcast...
        these are more fun! Still, one would need to be
        careful not to criticize Klemp's idiotic remarks
        openly/directly. This is when one needs to "surrender"
        their honesty. This is, also, when the "Law of Silence"
        works in Klemp's favor... again!

        Etznab wrote:
        The question was: "And, when did
        Rebazar Tarzs first appear in print."