Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: HI Initiate books

  • Leanne Thompson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2 12:06 PM

      If you want to read some regional chela pages
      or print off the latest H.I. Guidelines then I'll
      repost those current "user names" and "passwords"
      for you.  YESSSSSS PLEASE DO PSOT THEM EVERY MONTH OR WHEN THEY COME OUT. (I am not yelling just want to say how excited I am. Like a kid in a comic book store)

      One question(i will try to limit it to one). Any other spiritual groups out there that are better than eckankar without the brainwashing? I was thinking of rhodshami, zen, hata yoga,kabbalah?

      Thanks

      Leanne

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4 2:11 PM

        Thank you for those passwords. Do you also get the passwords to the talks to listen and criticize for free?

        Thanks

        Leanne

        PS

        I think one would probably be better off looking into radoshami or sudar singh since eck copied from them.

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****

        ************ ********* ********* ********* *********

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5 4:23 AM
          Hello All,
          I really don't know and probably no one
          will ever know when Twit first dreamed
          up and wrote about Rebazar... except for
          maybe Gail.

          PT probably included RT in one of those
          early Orion articles. However, the date
          doesn't really matter in the grand scheme
          of things. One can't nail down every tidbit
          of history.

          Afterall, Rebazar is a fictional character
          ... all EK Masters are fictional! RT was
          based upon PT's real master Kirpal Singh,
          but Kirpal was no more special than you
          or me and neither is Klemp!

          Therefore, the origins of Eckankar which
          is Sant Mat, Radhasoami, and Ruhani Satsang
          is crap as well! LEMs, Popes, and World
          Leaders are just opportunists who have
          a following with their own special interests.
          They, also, have been in the right place
          at the right time, and someone had to fill
          the vacant position! Look at how Klemp
          positioned himself at the ESC with Darwin!
          Positioning oneself opens the doors of
          opportunity, and for those working and
          manipulating behind the scenes... the
          dumber the better! HK and GW have a lot
          in common!

          Prometheus
          PS- No I don't get to listen to EK talks for free,
          but if you still have some EK friends you could,
          maybe, go to their house to listen to the next
          broadcast with them. Some ECKists get together
          "officially" and "unofficially" in order to save money
          (or to collect donations) and to discuss the talk
          afterwards. Go to an "unofficial" broadcast...
          these are more fun! Still, one would need to be
          careful not to criticize Klemp's idiotic remarks
          openly/directly. This is when one needs to "surrender"
          their honesty. This is, also, when the "Law of Silence"
          works in Klemp's favor... again!

          Etznab wrote:
          The question was: "And, when did
          Rebazar Tarzs first appear in print."