Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: HI Initiate books

  • Leanne Thompson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2 12:00 PM

      Thanks so much. Maybe I can buy lip BOMB and send it to the eckorg. Can one get there money back from them now that they are not the real macoy? It would be interesting also to see how they manage when harold gets old and cant function anymore.

      Thanks

      Leanne

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2 12:06 PM

        If you want to read some regional chela pages
        or print off the latest H.I. Guidelines then I'll
        repost those current "user names" and "passwords"
        for you.  YESSSSSS PLEASE DO PSOT THEM EVERY MONTH OR WHEN THEY COME OUT. (I am not yelling just want to say how excited I am. Like a kid in a comic book store)

        One question(i will try to limit it to one). Any other spiritual groups out there that are better than eckankar without the brainwashing? I was thinking of rhodshami, zen, hata yoga,kabbalah?

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****

        ************ ********* ********* ********* *********

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4 2:11 PM

          Thank you for those passwords. Do you also get the passwords to the talks to listen and criticize for free?

          Thanks

          Leanne

          PS

          I think one would probably be better off looking into radoshami or sudar singh since eck copied from them.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 5 4:23 AM
            I really don't know and probably no one
            will ever know when Twit first dreamed
            up and wrote about Rebazar... except for
            maybe Gail.

            PT probably included RT in one of those
            early Orion articles. However, the date
            doesn't really matter in the grand scheme
            of things. One can't nail down every tidbit
            of history.

            Afterall, Rebazar is a fictional character
            ... all EK Masters are fictional! RT was
            based upon PT's real master Kirpal Singh,
            but Kirpal was no more special than you
            or me and neither is Klemp!

            Therefore, the origins of Eckankar which
            is Sant Mat, Radhasoami, and Ruhani Satsang
            is crap as well! LEMs, Popes, and World
            Leaders are just opportunists who have
            a following with their own special interests.
            They, also, have been in the right place
            at the right time, and someone had to fill
            the vacant position! Look at how Klemp
            positioned himself at the ESC with Darwin!
            Positioning oneself opens the doors of
            opportunity, and for those working and
            manipulating behind the scenes... the
            dumber the better! HK and GW have a lot
            in common!

            Prometheus
            PS- No I don't get to listen to EK talks for free,
            but if you still have some EK friends you could,
            maybe, go to their house to listen to the next
            broadcast with them. Some ECKists get together
            "officially" and "unofficially" in order to save money
            (or to collect donations) and to discuss the talk
            afterwards. Go to an "unofficial" broadcast...
            these are more fun! Still, one would need to be
            careful not to criticize Klemp's idiotic remarks
            openly/directly. This is when one needs to "surrender"
            their honesty. This is, also, when the "Law of Silence"
            works in Klemp's favor... again!

            Etznab wrote:
            The question was: "And, when did
            Rebazar Tarzs first appear in print."