Re: What Can Klemp Do?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
      Okay--thanks, Prometheus, for providing a list of
      Klemp's accomplishments/ things that he has done
      for eckankar, but now I have another question:

      How much did Klemp pay out of pocket for any of
      this versus what his chelas have paid and continue
      to pay? Klemp's biggest accomplishment was to find
      an easy way to have other people's money pay for his
      keep on this planet that he has referred to as the
      ashcan of the universe. I guess we can say that Klemp
      is not only a user (taker) but also he's ungrateful. In
      fact, I think that has been a long standing personality trait
      existing since his childhood--he just didn't seem to appreciate
      who he was or where he existed, so he needed to grab
      onto a delusional star and make himself into something
      he is not! He's not a people person so it matters little to
      him how his actions affect others, including his chelas.
      It's all about Klemp, the greatest consciousness in the
      universe, so says he! But a thinking person would really
      not buy into this phony boloney!

      Maybe some other will come up with more of Klemp's
      accomplishments? Has he done anything really profound
      or worthy?