What Can Klemp Do?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
      Hi, All!

      We have spent a lot of time discussing how powerless
      and ineffective Klemp has been as an L.E.M./Mahanta.
      Perhaps, we should look for what he can do, beyond
      what has been imagined that he can do . . . .

      He certainly couldn't prevent the bridge collapse in
      Minneapolis area; he certainly can't control the climate
      up there to make it an easier and more comfortable time
      for chelas attending the seminars held up in the Temple
      territory . . . Springtime was miserably cold for that time
      of year--LOL! Chelas are still dying from cancer; they still
      suffer all kinds of pains and problems . . .

      For the record, let's give Klemp his due credit . . . if it is
      possible to credit anything to him . . . let's list it! Maybe,
      Klemp should create his own "resume" of his accomplishments
      as it would be fascinating reading. Maybe a chela could
      Ask the Master for a list of his accomplishments!!
      Inquiring minds would like to know--actually inquiring
      minds need to know . . . but chelas are discouraged to ask
      questions, aren't they and are just encouraged to operate
      on their imaginations, to base the unprovable eck teachings
      on faith!! : )

      So let's think about what amazing and wonderful powers
      Klemp has exhibited during his 25 plus reign as L.E.M./
      Mahanta--excluding what people have imagined he has
      done? I hope Eckists reading this site will join in this
      exercise even though they most likely won't post their
      answers here. This is an important question for them.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
        Hi Mish and All,
        It seems that one can only "list" the tongue-in
        -cheek accomplishments of the LEM in these
        Lower Planes. It is impossible to "list" anything
        of the Higher Plane Mahanta! Catch-22 again!

        Anyway, here's a list of HK's LEM "accomplishments:"

        1. The ESC was moved to Minneapolis (an escape from CA.)
        2. Initiations were slowed down and capped off!
        3. The RESA org. & Hierarchy was created.
        4. Eckankar became the Religion of the L&S of God
        (versus Sugmad).
        5. The Temple was constructed.
        6. The many "Guidelines" were put into place.
        7. The Vahana (missionary/servant) program was devised.
        8. The Outdoor Chapel was constructed (Why not outdoor/indoor?).
        9. HK paid for his entry into The International Who's
        Who of Intellectuals (ninth edition) by imitating Twitchell.
        10. Klemp upgraded ($) the print department and colorized
        EK publications.
        11. HK received book awards from a small group
        of local independent publishers (Eckankar was a member).
        12. Klemp has overseen the rewrites and production
        of many money making books, brochures, photos, tapes,
        CDs, jewelry, etc..
        13. Joan was given her 9th Initiation and promised a future
        LEM position by her husband.
        14. The new ESC was constructed.

        This may not be a complete list but it does touch
        upon the highlights of Klemp's career!

        Please feel free to add something to the list!

        On another note:

        What is the difference between Klemp and Jesus?

        Klemp has mimicked Twitchell's Mahanta, but why
        can't Klemp mimic Jesus? "Doing" requires more than
        talk!

        Most of us know that Jesus' disciples or early (and later)
        followers were/are Not up to his example and teachings.
        Jesus could, also, Heal the sick and raise the dead. JC
        could give sight back to the blind, cure leprosy, and cast
        out demons!

        JESUS- "An ECK chela under Zadok, the ECK Master
        in Judea, who gave him the basic fundamentals of
        ECK, and out of this knowledge came what is known
        today as Christianity." [HK's Eckankar Lexicon, pg. 103]

        However, 2000 years later, 14th Initiate Klemp can't
        even "HEAL" his Temple volunteers and ESC Staffers
        or an H.I. "Board" Member of cancer! Catch-22!

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
          Okay--thanks, Prometheus, for providing a list of
          Klemp's accomplishments/ things that he has done
          for eckankar, but now I have another question:

          How much did Klemp pay out of pocket for any of
          this versus what his chelas have paid and continue
          to pay? Klemp's biggest accomplishment was to find
          an easy way to have other people's money pay for his
          keep on this planet that he has referred to as the
          ashcan of the universe. I guess we can say that Klemp
          is not only a user (taker) but also he's ungrateful. In
          fact, I think that has been a long standing personality trait
          existing since his childhood--he just didn't seem to appreciate
          who he was or where he existed, so he needed to grab
          onto a delusional star and make himself into something
          he is not! He's not a people person so it matters little to
          him how his actions affect others, including his chelas.
          It's all about Klemp, the greatest consciousness in the
          universe, so says he! But a thinking person would really
          not buy into this phony boloney!

          Maybe some other will come up with more of Klemp's
          accomplishments? Has he done anything really profound
          or worthy?