George Carlin Talks of Death Better Than Klemp!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      George Carlin was a true hero and master.
      I will always remember him fondly. He never
      pulled his punches with us and always gave
      people what we needed... laughter and perspective!

      George reminded us of what we all saw but
      often refuse to acknowledge. His message was
      given in a way that had our attention, and kept
      us laughing (mostly at ourselves). He helped us
      to regain a clarity of mind by revealing a logical
      and common sense view through humor. He did
      this in order to shift our perspectives of life, of
      relationships and of our own beingness! He lifted
      us out of the mud and got us unstuck, at least,
      for awhile. But many of his views remain with
      us and have helped some of us as we grew into
      who we are now.

      Check out the following video:

      http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=NaAgKEPONw0&feature=related